Q about a friend: her thoughts of me

ameliaastrology

7th to me makes more sense, she's your friend that you have a one on one relationship, you relate to each other, not amongst.

I think we can say that WJ and her friend relate to each other, one-to-one, as friends. Just like my father and I are one-to-one in a house 4 way, and my child and I are one-to-one in a house 5 way. And WJ wants to know whether they're still on the same page or what, which was exactly Lilly's question. Lilly describes how two friends can bicker and argue when things don't work out. It apparently gets quite personal, and it can still be an 11th house matter.

In fact, Lilly engages the house 11 for general "love" questions, i.e. If the one do love the other or not? (CA, 459, London:1659) If we think about it, what gets more one-to-one than love?

In short, I don't see why House 11 must be diminished into passing acquaintance or acquaintance in a group. I respect your choice of House 7, totally fine with that. At the same time, it's worth noting that House 11 can be used (as has been in an established tradition) for even a personal friend one cares quite deeply about.

Amelia