Feeling discontent

librarising

I wish i could say this in a nicer way, but i feel pretty effing bad! i mean all my friends have boyfriends and i dont. Im not saying i want a boyfriend, heck im not saying i even want a friend! i just want to know if something or someone is going make an impact on me, for better or for worse? here's my chart: i dont know if its the pluto trine sun transit or if its the saturn square natal venus transit or even if its a progression. i just want to know if my life will keep on getting boring?

Attachments

• me.jpg
    me.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 37

Abby83

Isnt transiting Uranus in 7th house shaking up your relationships? It's also sextiling mars so I thought that would do something?

librarising

its shaking it up something alright, my emotional stability, maybe a few looks or smiles but no guy for the moment :/ what else u got? lol im desperate

Abby83

Yeah I think the Uranus in 7th house will lead to partners coming and going. I don't think it will be stable. Uranus is ruler of your 5th house and mars is ruler of your 7th house. Im guessing you want excitement in terms of an affair or having a few affairs that will motivate you into a new direction? For some reason I actually think this will happen over the next few years. But that's just my opinion.

Neptunia

Life is what you make of it :)
At least that's my best answer to this for now... xD

But really, the world is in your hands. Making it awesome is not a privilige, it's a choice. Waiting for someone to do it for us may blow our chances.

~ Neppy

Bunraku

Well look at you, the ruler of the DC being placed in the 10th, opposition with Uranus and loose square with Saturn, with Saturn in 7th that trines Venus. Pluto - Moon square also.

Well, be patient. Uranus can give you some nice surprises, I guess, but whether it lasts is another question.

librarising

Well look at you, the ruler of the DC being placed in the 10th, opposition with Uranus and loose square with Saturn, with Saturn in 7th that trines Venus. Pluto - Moon square also.

Well, be patient. Uranus can give you some nice surprises, I guess, but whether it lasts is another question.

i dont mean to be rude but what do u mean? i knew all that already. can u analyze what u just wrote?