What placements in a chart indicate someone who's don't knows the own father?

tripleooo

I'm not an expert, but I suppose it may be the case when a child has the Sun in the 12th house and/or Neptune in the 4th house.

Frisiangal

I've seen a number of charts with Sun in (harsh) aspect to MEAN Black Moon Lilith :)lilth:) when the biological father is unknown OR not revealed. Such aspects can lead to the created 'hero image' a child can build up versus who/how the person really is.
Can also relate to the surrogate father figure.

12th house Suns in harsh aspect can be indicatative, through circumstances, of an absent father or one who plays no active role in the child's life.

Harsh Sun-Neptune aspects can be emotionally difficult for a child to handle with the reputation Neptune holds. There but not there, so to speak.

conspiracy theorist

Potentially there are loads but the most recent one I saw had his Out of sect malefic Mars conjunct the IC alongside Uranus in Sagittarius. ruler of 4th Jupiter was in domicile but cadent in the 6th. Neptune is also placed in the 4th house. Sun (natural sig for Dad) is on the malefic fixed star scheat.

He met his real dad in adulthood.

So, as you can see it's not going to be straightforward but using the example I gave you'd want to look at all the significations to with the dad, family, paternal line. 4th and any planets placed therein, the sun, potentially Saturn (also cadent in this chart), ruler of the 4th. Very pertinent in the chart was that there was a pile up of negative/harsh aspects around the IC and 4th house cusp.

LyP

Is not there anything accurate?, Do you think a neptune in 4 house opposed to lilith in 10 could do that?

LyP

Do you want to post up the chart for study?

I don't know the ascendant and i was trying to discover lol
xzxzxzxz.gif

conspiracy theorist

I don't know the ascendant and i was trying to discover lol
View attachment 67057

No birth time but with what is there the Sun is opposed to Neptune and connected to the outer planets - all of these planets are destabilizing to the status quo and "normal living" and the Sun is general sig. for Dad. The Sun is at a critical degree being on the 29th. It's in the terms of Saturn, the face of Mars and close to the negative fixed star Algol. (Interestingly the chart that I referred to also has a critical degree Sun connected to a negative fixed star). The other general sig. for the father, Saturn. is in fall too.

Since we don't have a time, we can't be sure where these planets reside, although I'd wager that the actual chart would specify these negative sigs. to areas dealing with the father. (Taurus, Gemini, Leo, Libra, Scorpio). It's not very rigorous but its a start.

LyP

[quote from another Member deleted by request - Moderator]

is not my chart :biggrin:, i was trying to understand this person cause she was really really "Slippery"
manipulative, the type of person That you can not know if it's good or bad at first time
But despite knowing how charming she is, she leaves a trail of destruction wherever she goes... so i already know that is a bad person

I just wanted to understand her mind,
But for that I wanted to know her ascendant and then I took the most striking feature that i know of her life, to try to discover

Last edited by a moderator:

Tla26

Regarding not knowing one's father:
My first guess would be something like Saturn in the 12th, Neptune being the ruler of the sign Saturn is in, Neptune in conjunction the IC or in the 4th and in hard aspect to Saturn...maybe some of those are obvious and generational. But they popped into my head. And if they are generational, I don't think it takes away from the meaning; a lot of kids in more recent generations don't know their fathers or have absent ones.

Tla26

And FYI, two of my guy friends have been duped into thinking they're the father of children, only to later discover that they weren't.
I don't know their charts. But it was devastating and damaging for both of them.

sasa62

Usually there is a Neptune aspect to the Sun.

Sometimes it comes to the unknown father, but essentially it comes to an absence of the father in the upbringing of a child, for any reason. There is also the variant that person has a father, but a person idealized father figure. These are three variants that are most often encountered in the aspect of Neptune and the Sun.

Actually aspect is about searching his own identity because the person does not know who actually is, what it is, and where he is going....

hypatia

to give an example with our family... 2 children adopted from different families. Both have a biological and an adoptive mother, both children are in regular contact with both their mothers.

One of the children found out about and met their biological father recently - and now has regular communication - but the father lives a loooong distance, so not a lot of physical contact.
This child has Sun in 12th House.

The other child, has no identified father at all. And has Sun in 10th House!!

From this - I have concluded that you cannot be definitive about position of Sun and if the person knows their biological father.

Edited to add: Neither child has any aspect to Neptune, and neither has Leo on 12th House cusp. Neither has Neptune in the 12th or the 4th Houses, neither has Neptune at any aspect to the IC.
The only thing of what anyone has mentioned previously: the 2nd child has Neptune Inconjunct Saturn.

Last edited:

katydid

I think there are many different indicators in the chart because there are infinite reasons a child may not know or meet their father. Infinite scenarios and circumstances so infinite potential aspects/placements in a chart.

I think there is likely to be some kind of Saturn/Neptune or Sun/Neptune or Sun/Pluto affliction. But that can come in many forms in the chart. Maybe Sun in the 12th or Sun conjunct Neptune or Saturn.

Maybe Sun opposed Pluto in the 12th, in cases where Father dies when child is young or not yet born...Saturn in 12th if father is in prison or hospitalized. Perhaps Neptune afflictions if Father is drug addict and never stepped up and tried to father the child?

Last edited:

GoldenLion12

I think there are many different indicators in the chart because there are infinite reasons a child may not know or meet their father. Infinite scenarios and circumstances so infinite potential aspects/placements in a chart.

I think there is likely to be some kind of Saturn/Neptune or Sun/Neptune or Sun/Pluto affliction. But that can come in many forms in the chart. Maybe Sun in the 12th or Sun conjunct Neptune or Saturn.

Maybe Sun opposed Pluto in the 12th, in cases where Father dies when child is young or not yet born...Saturn in 12th if father is in prison or hospitalized. Perhaps Neptune afflictions if Father is drug addict and never stepped up and tried to father the child?

My father has been gone most of my life. My Saturn in 10th house, Moon, Midheaven in Taurus, and 4th house Jupiter, Mars, Venus in 4th, Neptune in the 5th house. Uranus in 3rd house, Pluto in 2nd, and Mercury in 6th. They're all involved, and related to the Military. Neptune (Escapism, addiction, deception, Illusion) Basically disconnected from Paternal side for the most part of my life, adoption, multiple divorced involved with parents.

I'm not sure exactly what I haven't experienced in life. Lol some would even ask how I'm still here.