I have been waiting to give you this!

powerion

there are so many quotes in the bible I can bring now dealing with the foot, the upper body which is the "wild fig tree growing" in the odyssey text I first talked about." this is everything really give me time to remember it all

Attachments

• images-22.jpg
    images-22.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 21
  • Hyacinthus.jpg
    Hyacinthus.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 30
  • femurangles.jpg
    femurangles.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 27
  • odalisque_ingres.jpg
    odalisque_ingres.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 27
  • 800px-Leonardo_da_Vinci_-_Annunciazione_-_Google_Art_Project.jpg
    800px-Leonardo_da_Vinci_-_Annunciazione_-_Google_Art_Project.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

powerion

ah yes I didnt finish my last post, I have the picture above of the three bones with the angles of the leg bone connected to your hip

this is called the "saggital"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sagittal_plane

this is the saggitarus place! the hips, the arrow etc

Attachments

• 335px-michelangelo_nude_man_from_the_front.jpg
    335px-michelangelo_nude_man_from_the_front.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 24
  • anatomy.jpg
    anatomy.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 23
  • 392px-AGMA_Apollon_Lykeios.jpg
    392px-AGMA_Apollon_Lykeios.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 27
  • dd.JPG
    dd.JPG
    63.8 KB · Views: 27
  • 4dd.JPG
    4dd.JPG
    80.8 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

powerion

apollo and his bow, his musical instruments also relate I will post soon!

Attachments

• Egyptian%20gods%20Hor-Hat%20and%20Thoth%20anointing%20Amunoph.gif
    Egyptian%20gods%20Hor-Hat%20and%20Thoth%20anointing%20Amunoph.gif
    39.7 KB · Views: 25
  • Egyptian_Gods_Birdie.jpg
    Egyptian_Gods_Birdie.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 23
  • egyptian-gods-goddesses-3.jpg
    egyptian-gods-goddesses-3.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 22
  • egyptian-symbol8.jpg
    egyptian-symbol8.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 26
  • neww2.jpg
    neww2.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

powerion

look at the figure in the picture below, can anyone bend around like so? right foot out, right arm holding something behind you, and standing like so correctly, upright, natural looking still, comfortable, breathing...etc

Attachments

• orion1.gif
    orion1.gif
    4 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
not all the ancient elongated skulls are artificially elongated human skulls. some of the ones in south america are not homo sapiens, and have a single cranial plate as opposed to numerous conjoining ones as in homo sapiens.

my guess is the wide spread practice of skull modification was originally done to emulate the appearance of the "gods".

Prominent

This is a re-post of the above, re shaped to help others understand!
I will try to understand..
I am starting myself to ask are you this isn't just something to do for you..to read?
What?.. That sentence has grammar issues.
I'm assuming you meant: I am starting off by asking you if this isn't just something for you to read?
I am sure of the answers I have, and knowing it is enough
Okay. I don't know what you know yet.. Let me read more..
I still contemplate the stars right now, by way of trying to see the dark night sky and the many lights. Why do I not see these stars like before?
I don't know how you saw them before. Tell me how you saw them before so I can understand. All I know is you see the dark sky and the many lights. What that means I do not know yet.. I will read more..
Why like life am I asking where have the feelings gone? Why am I changed before myself, asking why I am changed instead of knowing where I am going.
So you are looking at yourself now and questioning why you are the way you are compared to before?.. But you still don't know where this is leading you? and I am assuming you want to know?
We are like a parallel line to Gods, being on the same plane, we are one.....
Interesting.. How do you come to this conclusion?.. I will read more..
indivisible between space and time, will reunite in the infinity, where time and space are no more.
So this is your clarification as to the parallel? If so, it is vague, and simply a starting point I suppose.. tell me more..
So what is unite, or "union" "unified", this uni-verse, the unified verse.
So you're saying everything is united basically..

So where is the universe here, but the foot.
What?.. Why is the universe inside my foot? Why do you choose the word foot to represent where the universe is?

This is the one verse
But I have two feet.. If the universe is in my foot, then that means I have two universes. One in my right foot and one in my left foot.

I tell you the truth you must seriously ask yourself, why is this body alone not enough for me to contemplate, why alone this body is not proof of God?
It sounds like you assume the body is one, but our bodies are constructed of varying pieces that work together as one. What are you suggesting?

God says ""my soul went forth when he spoke, but if their soul departs at the first word how could they believe the second"
This is where your knowledge stops, if you cant see your body as the first word you will never understand anything;
But the soul isn't the body.. Why do you say body when apparently God was talking about the soul? How do you make that connection that the body is the soul?
NOT to mention everything you understand is because of your body as a whole in union.
I don't understand. Explain how it does this.
dont you see this is why we have achilles? I am seriously talking about your "sole" of the foot now, this is the one verse.
But I have two soles. One on either foot. So how can you have one?
I quote shakespeare
before though "how long will you wait to take that which has been given to you"
..We fret over things we shouldnt, standing in our OWN body is the thing. tool - aniema ..learn to swim
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neGdoqsuiN8
Learn to swim, I'll see you down in Arizona bay.
What do you mean? you said earlier that the body alone is not enough. So why do you assume now that the body is the answer? You seem a bit confusing now.. Do you see why that confuses me?

Fret for your figure and
Fret for your latte and
Fret for your lawsuit and
Fret for your hairpiece and
Fret for your prozac and
Fret for your pilot and
Fret for your contract and
Fret for your car.

It's a
******** three ring circus sideshow of
Freaks
as shakespeare said, I read from the colossus of rhodes
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colossus_of_Rhodes
(Why man, he doth bestride the narrow world
Like a Colossus, and we petty men
Walk under his huge legs and peep about
To find ourselves dishonorable graves
we petty "men, or this body, this life, we "walk under his huge legs"
if you cry for being here in this body, you are departed from the first word, stand up and know with no doubt the life which was given to you, that your hope and faith may be made full
Dont you see now why achilles was who he was? This is why he died so to say..because achilles is a poetic depiticion of the human in his glory through God, yet we bring this on ourselves.

this is why I have made topics about how important our "core" strength is, for a baby in and just out of the womb is only this, his core body..no limbs are in use really. If you can be yourself while sitting and standing correctly, your body will be different, if you can equal everything out, your mind will be different
Not quite.. If everything is equal then you'd be indifferent to anything. You'd have no preference for anything, not even for yourself.

this is why... I have never read the Odyssey but picked up a copy for cheap who knows when. I opened the book while in thought about everything related to this post and this is where my eyes hit the page.

scylla and charybdis
"she is hidden in the cave as far as the waist, but she pokes out her heads from the gloomy depths; and there she fishes, hunting all round for dolphins and swordfish, or any of those leviathans of the deep which amphitrite breeds in the thousands..etc etc " the other cliff is lower, as you will see odysseus. they are not far from one another, you could shoot an arrow across. There is a wild fig-tree growing from it, a tall tree covered with leaves..etc etc "dont you be there when she swallows! no one could have saved you from destruction, not earthshaker himself! you had much better go by scyllas rock, keep close, and be quick about it. to lose six of your crew is much better than to lose them all at once!"
one "cliff is lower" or one "hip" is lower than the other
very interesting! in the bible we have leviticus
levite means "attached"
leviathan is "twisted, or coiled" and in modern hebrew it means whales? these are the great whales in genesis?
anyways leviathan is in the bible and here we are going to follow this!
We have to see that the most important muscles of the body are those which "hold up" your spine. You want your spine at length not all twisted and coiled so to say. This is why we make the "two one" ..man I am really not wanting to post this cause I am not happy with the way I am saying everything..it could be better!
whatever you think is good lower back posture is wrong!
look at the virgin mary in the leonardo da vinci painting you can clearly see her good posture!
the key is the true lower abdominal muscle
we need to lift up our complete body via the line of the waist, now how do we define this? well one hip is lower than the other if you are a twisted coiled one like me, and we must balance everything clearly!
"Then Moses led the people out of the camp to meet with God, and they stood at the foot of the mountain."
at the foot of the mountian
once you "lift up the stone" once you make your "two" .."one" you will be as is,
the stone is your body, you must lift your body up back to the womb days, where everything is in union and not resting on your lower spine or pelvis , everything should be lifted up
"But if their souls departed at the first word, how could they receive the second word"
this is called the "saggital"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sagittal_plane
this is the saggitarus place! the hips, the arrow etc
because here man aims to find his place in the stars being half man half beast
this is why we have the arch, people would have started looking at the human body once they started to study things, and would have being creative beings thought of the arch, the "keystone" which is the center of the arch, where your fig tree grows!
this is why we have "ancient alien" babies or skulls, the reason is woman had tighter hips, they actually considered it very sacred knowledge! this is the "true knowledge the egpytian priests gave to the greeks and they defiled" the equal-body alignment
tighter hips = baby head shape
again christ says, "you only measure heaven and earth below, I will reject you" saying we must consider everything in measure, to be in union or equal, make order etc.. how easy to over look the body when we give into astonishment of the mind, and all things in life!
body skeleton and muscles, correct placement and strength
apollo and his bow, his musical instruments also relate I will post soon!
ehhh.... A lot of random things in this part. Seems like you are jumping all over the place. I can see your point, but you aren't really being precise and clear. You don't need all those random references to make a point about something. Try to be confident in your own ability to tell things as they are without reliance on other people's words or creations. Express yourself. It would be a lot clearer to understand if you did that rather than try and throw a bunch of random things into a pile. See how that can be difficult to look at or sift through?

powerion

because without words one can see a union and that is two people standing side by side, both are in there shoes, its the human foot

Sir Isaac Newton once said, “In the absence of any other proof, the thumb alone would convince me of God's existence

I dont want to add the wrong kinds of thinking, I know I am bad with words and everything but besides what I said, read the quotes I posted and figure it out!

Last edited:

Prominent

I still don't understand what you mean by union. How does standing next to each other create a union?
If things work in unison, then where is the understanding? Wouldn't the understanding be passive and absent if there is no communication occurring?

I'm assuming what you mean by sitting in your body, is that the soul is kind of attached or fills it.

powerion

I still don't understand what you mean by union. How does standing next to each other create a union?
If things work in unison, then where is the understanding? Wouldn't the understanding be passive and absent if there is no communication occurring?

I'm assuming what you mean by sitting in your body, is that the soul is kind of attached or fills it.

no I am sounding so wrong and I only know this because I am confused now!, we are both confused haha!

Last edited:

Prominent

no I am sounding so wrong and I only know this because I am confused now!, we are both confused haha!
hm.. Maybe you can focus more on concrete examples and work along a specific path within that subject. I think the confusion happens when you jump around to various referenced material and that kind of forces the mind to switch gears because you have to reinterpret what is being talked about. So yea, maybe try to confine your thoughts to one specific subject and slowly layer things within that subject (try to make the layers as close as possible without drifting too far into other thoughts or concepts).

powerion

thanks for the help prominent, I can see you're trying hard to understand me I wish you could see what I am trying to talk about. I am off right now but I am coming back to this to talk more with you!