I want my future kid with a good birth chart

rollindays

I am about to get married, and we will be looking to have kids in the future.

I want to get away from challenging birth charts, and tbh, malefic stars like Algol (25/26 degrees Taurus) scare me.

How can I try to make sure my child has a reasonably good birth chart? Think of it as me reverse engineering the situation lol.

katydid

Re: I want my future kid to be married with a good birth chart

Sorry. Can't be done. Best you can do is create a loving nurturing home. Choosing the date of incarnation is beyond your pay grade. :alien:

rollindays

with all due seriousness - good luck with that.

i suppose if you know exactly when your wife is going to conceive, you could look at future positions in ephemeris and piece together a chart that seems to suit you, but i don't think that works 99% of the time.

So I'm thinking, I can't control the ascendant/rising, or the aspects being made to it.

But if hypothetically, one knows the exact day a child might be born, they can foresee other things in the birth chart.

Am I missing something?

JUPITERASC

I am about to get married, and we will be looking to have kids in the future.

I want to get away from challenging birth charts, and tbh, malefic stars like Algol (25/26 degrees Taurus) scare me.

How can I try to make sure my child has a reasonably good birth chart?
Think of it as me reverse engineering the situation lol.
Of interest to you may be the fact that an astrological method
calculates
the most fertile days each month for the female :smile:

pinpointing the particular five days each month when conception is most likely to occur
based on the astrology of the natal chart

HOW TO GENERATE CHARTS TO EXPERIMENT WITH THE METHOD

astro.com's 'Extended Chart Selection' page has an option to choose 'special charts'.

A 'pop up' menu appears when a small triangle is clicked on, notice the last choice is the 'Lunar Phases Fertility Calendar'

- select that and then click to view the twelve month calendar with most likely montly conception dates for the chosen year -
based on natal astrological information.

Most likely Conception dates are highlighted in red

Either a Venus or a Mars logo above each area accentuated in red
indicates whether a child conceived at that time is most probably male or female

The idea is Venus logo = Girl
Mars logo = Boy

Moon influences fertility
and
there is pregnancy potential twice a month
all because of the moon :smile:

Most women watch their cycles
and know that mid cycle or biological ovulation
is the prime time to fall pregnant in.
Most don't know the moon can trigger ovulation
and bring on fertililty at any time during the menstrual cycle (including during period) ...
it all depends on the moon phase at birth
This is the Natal Lunar Phase Fertile Time.
http://www.menstruation.com.au/astro...wofertile.html

The term Natal Lunar Phase Fertile Time
(re-discovered by Dr Eugene Jonas)
refers specifically to the angle between the sun and the moon when you were born.

Each month when the moon returns to this same position
(as it was at your birth)
it can trigger your body to spontaneously ovulate even if this time occurs outside your normal midcycle fertile time.
Now it may not always do this, BUT THE POTENTIAL IS THERE

and so
You can use your natal chart

on THE EXTENDED CHART SELECTION PAGE of astro.com
to discover these fertile times

select 'Special Charts'
then select LUNAR PHASES FERTILITY CALANDAR
from the dropdown menu of 'Special Charts'

rollindays

Of interest to you may be the fact that an astrological method
calculates
the most fertile days each month for the female :smile:

pinpointing the particular five days each month when conception is most likely to occur
based on the astrology of the natal chart

HOW TO GENERATE CHARTS TO EXPERIMENT WITH THE METHOD

astro.com's 'Extended Chart Selection' page has an option to choose 'special charts'.

A 'pop up' menu appears when a small triangle is clicked on, notice the last choice is the 'Lunar Phases Fertility Calendar'

- select that and then click to view the twelve month calendar with most likely montly conception dates for the chosen year -
based on natal astrological information.

Most likely Conception dates are highlighted in red

Either a Venus or a Mars logo above each area accentuated in red
indicates whether a child conceived at that time is most probably male or female

The idea is Venus logo = Girl
Mars logo = Boy

Moon influences fertility
and
there is pregnancy potential twice a month
all because of the moon :smile:

Most women watch their cycles
and know that mid cycle or biological ovulation
is the prime time to fall pregnant in.
Most don't know the moon can trigger ovulation
and bring on fertililty at any time during the menstrual cycle (including during period) ...
it all depends on the moon phase at birth
This is the Natal Lunar Phase Fertile Time.
http://www.menstruation.com.au/astro...wofertile.html

The term Natal Lunar Phase Fertile Time
(re-discovered by Dr Eugene Jonas)
refers specifically to the angle between the sun and the moon when you were born.

Each month when the moon returns to this same position
(as it was at your birth)
it can trigger your body to spontaneously ovulate even if this time occurs outside your normal midcycle fertile time.
Now it may not always do this, BUT THE POTENTIAL IS THERE

and so
You can use your natal chart

on THE EXTENDED CHART SELECTION PAGE of astro.com
to discover these fertile times

select 'Special Charts'
then select LUNAR PHASES FERTILITY CALANDAR
from the dropdown menu of 'Special Charts'

Yes, I know about this website, and have used the "Extended chart selection" options to get a detailed, 44 page reading of my chart.

A truly amazing website!

Oddity

You'd need to elect a time for conception. Read Bonatti on this, or go to an astrologer who knows what they're doing in this field. Sadly, there are not many of them.

katydid

It seems needlessly over controlling to try and tamper with another soul's incarnation. Just my opinion of course.

Your child is not 'yours' to control to that level. You are the divine incubator that allows them to incarnate. But you do not need to try to set the controls and tinker with the settings of his/her life.

You can do the very best for your future child by getting in tip top condition, eating super healthy, clean foods, getting your marriage in the healthiest emotional condition, creating a lovely home life without strife. That would be way more important than trying to 'design' a stress free birth chart.

Once you are pregnant, if you do need to set the time for a C-section or for induction, then it is great to try and choose the most optimal time to proceed. JMO:innocent:

deepminde

c-sections are required in cases of medical emergencies
and as such
not intended for use as astrological guarantees of a successful natal chart
:smile:

But there is a lot of c-section nowadays. What does it mean? All natal charts are incorrect?

rollindays

It seems needlessly over controlling to try and tamper with another soul's incarnation. Just my opinion of course.

Your child is not 'yours' to control to that level. You are the divine incubator that allows them to incarnate. But you do not need to try to set the controls and tinker with the settings of his/her life.

You can do the very best for your future child by getting in tip top condition, eating super healthy, clean foods, getting your marriage in the healthiest emotional condition, creating a lovely home life without strife. That would be way more important than trying to 'design' a stress free birth chart.

Once you are pregnant, if you do need to set the time for a C-section or for induction, then it is great to try and choose the most optimal time to proceed. JMO:innocent:

I am not trying to control anything, I was just generally curious if there could be something we could look at transits, and other things to get an idea what an auspicious day (or days) of birth there might be for a child; and hoping to have a child during those days.

katydid

I am not trying to control anything, I was just generally curious if there could be something we could look at transits, and other things to get an idea what an auspicious day (or days) of birth there might be for a child; and hoping to have a child during those days.

Sorry. I guess I was responding to this:

"Think of it as me reverse engineering the situation lol."

And I used to get a lot of those kinds of questions when I was practicing. People coming and asking if they should try to have a Libra or a Virgo, etc etc...I guess it reminds me too much of 'designer' babies.

:wink:

katydid

But there is a lot of c-section nowadays. What does it mean? All natal charts are incorrect?

I think it is perfectly valid to 'try' and schedule the c-sections according to the optimum planetary conditions. But in my experience, it is not always that easy to do. Usually there are very few available times or dates available. They basically say 8 am Monday or 7 am Tues, pick which one.

katydid

Your body will get pregnant during an auspicious time for your pregnancy. I don't think it is that easy to choose specific dates to get pregnant in order to give birth on a specific auspicious day or days. Pregnancies have wildly different gestation periods. You will never know how long you will carry your child.

It is really a waste of time and energy, in my opinion only. I really believe that your child is in charge of their incarnation. You are not. You are in charge of getting pregnant and having a healthy, happy optimal pregnancy and birth. But the actual time of incarnation is not really up to you. Even if you think you can choose the induction time or C-section time---it is still up to a lot of various factors outside your control.

Just be thrilled to have the chance to have a baby. Do not worry about the birth chart yet. :sideways: Believe me, there are a lot of things to deal with just in trying to get pregnant. Choosing the exact time of conception is the least of your worries. :joyful:

Osamenor

Staff member

Every birth chart has some challenges in it. That's life.

Even if you could arrange the easiest possible birth chart for your baby, that wouldn't do anything about future transits and progressions, which would play out over the child's life. If you're of the mindset that astrology = fate, then giving your baby a great birth chart by arranging its birth today, instead of next week when transits are "bad," sets up the child for some major challenges when those "bad" transits are activated by progression.

And by all means, do not schedule a c-section! Even for women who end up giving birth via c-section, it's usually much healthier for them, and their babies, to go into labor naturally and continue laboring as long as they can do so safely. A c-section is an option if it turns out that there's no way the birth can proceed safely, but it should never be used as a complete replacement for labor. If there are no serious complications, there's no reason to have a c-section at all.

Nature, and your future child's spirit, will decide when the time is right for it to be born. The birth chart will just reflect that decision.

astrobunny

Personally, I think you may have some control (Astrologer Alyssa Sharpe knew those with 12th house Suns sometimes have really rough destinies and made sure her child wouldn't have that particular alignment), but trying to engineer a pregnancy & birth to avoid lots of potentially malignant positions just ain't within your control.