My Real Chart.

7401Rizey

I'm very decisive, the presence of "Aries" in my chart speaks volumes.
RosieOne, you're right. I am an artist (that likes to engage in many forms of art/media)

Always been involved with art/and artsy things since I was 6. I love traveling, and wanting to be able to see the world. I like taking a lot of short travels. It always feels like I'm searching for something, but I don't know what it is, or where it is.

That NN in Capricorn, yeah I need to start really looking out for myself, because I love helping out others, with anything they need, whether its physical or emotional. Have to start breaking down fears.

StillOne

Apex Pluto Yod denotes an individual who may begin his life having a great amount of depth-awareness and emotional intensity, but is rarely able to present these qualities to the surface. The penetrating perceptions he may have are not normally shared and understood by others. Thus, the individual may tend to withdraw even more deeply into his interior self and find himself out-of-tune with the superficial worldly activities of the environment.

Maladjustment may be emphasized here more than any other Yod, since attitudes in need of correction run deep and tend to be fixated for long periods of time.

Source: Dynamics of Aspect Analysis. Tierney

[deleted quote over 100 words against forum rules - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

7401Rizey

Apex Pluto Yod denotes an individual who may begin his life having a great amount of depth-awareness and emotional intensity, but is rarely able to present these qualities to the surface. The penetrating perceptions he may have are not normally shared and understood by others. Thus, the individual may tend to withdraw even more deeply into his interior self and find himself out-of-tune with the superficial worldly activities of the environment.

Maladjustment may be emphasized here more than any other Yod, since attitudes in need of correction run deep and tend to be fixated for long periods of time.

Source: Dynamics of Aspect Analysis. Tierney

[deleted quote over 100 words against forum rules - Moderator]

That makes a LOT of sense, especially when I was a kid growing up.

Last edited by a moderator:
me too have this yod and another one 2 .... best of luck 7401rizey :).. i searched a lot about yod but cant find more than "the yod book " havnt read though

Last edited: