animals

eekndyn

I recently (4-6) got two animals. Both are sisters. I had a concern yesterday that warranted for me to cast a chart. I am not sure but I think I had overwritten the chart due to storage space on my account. The came concern cropped up again today and I did cast a 2nd chart. The one I am concerned with is the runt. Her sister is 2xs her size and wild. The runt is very laxed and chill, almost too chill. She is not very active. She is eating and drinking and very sweet. She is the sixth house Saturn who has separated from trine with L1 Mercury. She is sitting in her own 12th house, Mercury will be making a square to her 6th Moon but not before it changes signs. Mercury will be conjuncting chiron. if anything happened to her, they are herd animals and they need a companion.

Attachments

• luna.jpg
    luna.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 37

waybread

I agree that the goats would be a 6th house matter, with the goat's health, the 6th from the 6th house or radix 10th house.

The sign is right on the cusp. If it is in Cancer, then the moon in Capricorn is VOC and the goat's condition is unlikely to change. If we allow the moon to nip into its next aspect, the square to Mercury does not look promising. If the 10th house is ruled by Leo, the sun applies to a square with Jupiter in Capricorn, which also doesn't look helpful.

If is interesting that goats are ruled by Capricorn.

Have you had her checked out by a veterinarian?

aquarius7000

Hi,

I guess your question is- will the goat be ok? It is very important to forumulate your question clearly in Horary.

I am doing an animal Horary after a long time, but this is how I look at it.
The small pet is house 6, so Aqua. Saturn is strong in Aquarius, so I do not see a cause for real concern. Goat's 6th (disease) is the Moon through 6th from 6th, so chart's 11th, so the Moon. Moon will soon change over to Cap, so weak. We want the disease to be weak. Please update to help us learn. Thanks and good luck.

eekndyn

I am showing 29°can44' for the 11th. I will be getting them looked over by a vet. I guess that would be 2nd ruler conjunct hygeia. I will definitely keep updated if anything changes.

Aria Venue

hello eekndyn
Please if you may state clearly what is the exact question so we can understand. the question has to be clear and precise, always!!!!!!!
Are you asking perhaps "what's wrong with the goat?is she ill?" (diagnosis, we check whether is indeed ill and try to find the root of the disease, the culprit ).in this case you must tell us also of any related symptoms , when they appeared etc...Ex: querent asks: my cat stop eating few days ago.what's wrong with her?(background information: i recall i changed recently her dry food..etc)
if she's going to recover? (prognosis, in this case, we check whether the patient's(goat in this chart) condition will worsen or get better:ex: my cat stop eating recently and she looks very weak.Will she get better?)
these are two different questions!!!!although often the chart gives supplementary testimonies (that the cat is indeed ill, and the disease is terminal so the cat won't get better)

**please keep in mind that asteroids are not used in horary!!!!in horary we have 7 traditional planets, arabic parts, fixed stars.Also outers are not astrological planets but under specific terms (when they conjunct a relative planet or a cusp, or at least when they oppose the previous) can be treated as fixed stars, although they aren't, as a supplementary testimony and their meaning has a negative-malefic influence mostly related to the context obviously.. Ex. : In a horary question about a relationship matter, Uranus placed on the 1st/7th axis could be descriptive of a break up (according to the context, of course). But has no real value when a planet aspects Uranus (sextile, square, trine). So this once more is testimony for a separation as long as of course the rest of the chart (the traditional planets) show the same.There is nothing that you cannot describe with the 7 'traditional' planets.even mars (among other things obviously) is natural significator of divorce-break up.

Last edited:

eekndyn

hello eekndyn
Please if you may state clearly what is the exact question so we can understand. the question has to be clear and precise, always!!!!!!!
Are you asking perhaps "what's wrong with the goat?is she ill?" (diagnosis, we check whether is indeed ill and try to find the root of the disease, the culprit ).in this case you must tell us also of any related symptoms , when they appeared etc...Ex: querent asks: my cat stop eating few days ago.what's wrong with her?(background information: i recall i changed recently her dry food..etc)
if she's going to recover? (prognosis, in this case, we check whether the patient's(goat in this chart) condition will worsen or get better:ex: my cat stop eating recently and she looks very weak.Will she get better?)
these are two different questions!!!!although often the chart gives supplementary testimonies (that the cat is indeed ill, and the disease is terminal so the cat won't get better)

**please keep in mind that asteroids are not used in horary!!!!in horary we have 7 traditional planets, arabic parts, fixed stars.Also outers are not astrological planets but under specific terms (when they conjunct a relative planet or a cusp, or at least when they oppose the previous) can be treated as fixed stars, although they aren't, as a supplementary testimony and their meaning has a negative-malefic influence mostly related to the context obviously.. Ex. : In a horary question about a relationship matter, Uranus placed on the 1st/7th axis could be descriptive of a break up (according to the context, of course). But has no real value when a planet aspects Uranus (sextile, square, trine). So this once more is testimony for a separation as long as of course the rest of the chart (the traditional planets) show the same.There is nothing that you cannot describe with the 7 'traditional' planets.even mars (among other things obviously) is natural significator of divorce-break up.

Hi. I understand.. my question was if I needed to be concerned with the health of the runt goat. When I first picked her up she was very vocal normal during uncertain times. There is a noticeable size difference between the two. The one is very playful and makes you chase her and the other is lethargic, lazy or her personality is very relaxed. She doesn't move around much. She will spend a good amount of time in one spot. She doesn't play like the other. She just chews her cud. Her eyes started discharging two days ago. So I wondered if something underlining was going on she doesn't get her round of vaccines for another two weeks. So I initially had a concern because they can't be without another kind animal. They will grieve themselves to death. I am going to have a wellness check on her when I can get that scheduled.

Aria Venue

Since mailnly your question is whether indeed there's something wrong with this goat, if she's ill and whether you should take her to the vet, yes you must.
The goat is saturn and saturn in aquarious is not at ease, is diseased.Why? cause saturn is a cold and dry planet and is placed in a sign that doesnt correspond to its humoral qualities (hot and moist).Furthermore we know that saturn will soon retrograde, so its condition will worsen.
In medical horaries a planet mayby essentially dignified and yet ill, for example mars in scorpio.
About the cause of the disease, the chart points to different culprits and in order to discern between them we must have had more info (for example whether the goat can stand properly on her back feet, how long she's being facing that symptoms, whether she has fever, if her stomach is swallen, diarrhea,symptoms of pain like grinding their teeth...etc...so we would need the whole story as when you go to your doctor and he takes a full record of your medical background).
Anyway saturn in aquarious could point to a disease related to blood.According to saunders saturn in this chart is hot and moist in the 3rd degree,related to cankers (old medical term cancer)so a blood disorder marked by chronic inflammatory changes, Aquarius is also fixed sign.Jupiter also in this case as natural sig for blood in his fall. Could be the separating aspect of mercury, since also mercury in saturn's fall (harms the body of the goat).it could be a problem with mercury as natural sig for nervous system , or mercury as her accidental 5th (related again to heart, stomach,back, spinal cord etc).Even saturn's placement in her turned 12th , while jupiter is accidental sig of 11th could point also to problem related to calves or feet .if this is a baby goat could be eColi infection for example.Eye discharge(sun=eyes in general) may be due to local inflammation, while bilateral discharge may be due to systemic disease or environmental irritants.Considering also previous saturn mars aspect could be related to parasites,Cocciodosis ....etc.So as you may realize the different symptoms have to be monitored daily in order to conclude whether indeed this is a digestive problem occured by mercury's most recent aspect, or from a chronical disorder related to blood infection, internally or in a specific body part.
So you should take her to the vet :smile:

* i noticed you mentioned this is not the initial chart you made(you lost the intial chart you said) .Just Keep in mind that when we ask the same question multiple times in a short period, the second or third chart is not considered valid

Last edited:

eekndyn

Since mailnly your question is whether indeed there's something wrong with this goat, if she's ill and whether you should take her to the vet, yes you must.
The goat is saturn and saturn in aquarious is not at ease, is diseased.Why? cause saturn is a cold and dry planet and is placed in a sign that doesnt correspond to its humoral qualities (hot and moist).Furthermore we know that saturn will soon retrograde, so its condition will worsen.
In medical horaries a planet mayby essentially dignified and yet ill, for example mars in scorpio.
About the cause of the disease, the chart points to different culprits and in order to discern between them we must have had more info (for example whether the goat can stand properly on her back feet, how long she's being facing that symptoms, whether she has fever, if her stomach is swallen, diarrhea,symptoms of pain like grinding their teeth...etc...so we would need the whole story as when you go to your doctor and he takes a full record of your medical background).
Anyway saturn in aquarious could point to a disease related to blood.According to saunders saturn in this chart is hot and moist in the 3rd degree,related to cankers (old medical term cancer)so a blood disorder marked by chronic inflammatory changes, Aquarius is also fixed sign.Jupiter also in this case as natural sig for blood in his fall. Could be the separating aspect of mercury, since also mercury in saturn's fall (harms the body of the goat).it could be a problem with mercury as natural sig for nervous system , or mercury as her accidental 5th (related again to heart, stomach,back, spinal cord etc).Even saturn's placement in her turned 12th , while jupiter is accidental sig of 11th could point also to problem related to calves or feet .if this is a baby goat could be eColi infection for example.Eye discharge(sun=eyes in general) may be due to local inflammation, while bilateral discharge may be due to systemic disease or environmental irritants.Considering also previous saturn mars aspect could be related to parasites,Cocciodosis ....etc.So as you may realize the different symptoms have to be monitored daily in order to conclude whether indeed this is a digestive problem occured by mercury's most recent aspect, or from a chronical disorder related to blood infection, internally or in a specific body part.
So you should take her to the vet :smile:

* i noticed you mentioned this is not the initial chart you made(you lost the intial chart you said) .Just Keep in mind that when we ask the same question multiple times in a short period, the second or third chart is not considered valid

I was able to schedule a curb side vet check on 4/20. It was actually difficult to find a vet to service my animals. I got to thinking we have had and unseasonably weather week. With an overnight freeze. I wonder if that would be out of climate. She walks normal she has no bloat hooves are getting stronger. She was mama fed and weaned. She eats fine and drinks fine wormed and first round of vaccines. I got them off my husband coworker and I pray she is fine.
I went on to the internet history for that day and i may have found around the time I may have casted the first chart. I had another issue that day I was trying to figure out, please note I didn't want to cast the 2nd but I felt a concern to. I will give her minerals and hope all turns out well

Many thanks

Aria Venue

i understand .I didnt say you did that deliberately (lost the first chart), but still i am concerned for the reasons i aforementioned.
Anyway at least according to this chart since you asked whether she's ill and if you should take her to the vet , yes she is.We dont have to analyze any further about the cause of her disease, cause you didn't ask about it specifically ( for example what causes her lethargy, or weight loss, or eye irritation..etc), and the chart isn't obligated to answer that.once more please always state your question with clarity and precision.
I hope she gets better soon :love:

eekndyn

i understand .I didnt say you did that deliberately (lost the first chart), but still i am concerned for the reasons i aforementioned.
Anyway at least according to this chart since you asked whether she's ill and if you should take her to the vet , yes she is.We dont have to analyze any further about the cause of her disease, cause you didn't ask about it specifically ( for example what causes her lethargy, or weight loss, or eye irritation..etc), and the chart isn't obligated to answer that.once more please always state your question with clarity and precision.
I hope she gets better soon :love:

Thank you, I hope so too. I will update after the 20th and plan accordingly. I will also continue to improve my delivery of communication. Hard to link to thoughts into words with what I want vs need to say.

eekndyn

She is sick. Vet said she has a respiratory infection that is causing distressed breathing and causing eye drainage. She gave her a dose of antibiotics and I have to give her a 2nd injection in 4 days. She is suspicious she also has a parasite that is common however it needs treatment. She said she was also pale by the color of her nose. I am going to cast a chart to see how effective treatment will be. Thanks for everyone help here. I genuinely appreciate you folks.

aquarius7000

Thanks and I really hope it is not a cause for major concern. Good luck
She is sick. Vet said she has a respiratory infection that is causing distressed breathing and causing eye drainage. She gave her a dose of antibiotics and I have to give her a 2nd injection in 4 days. She is suspicious she also has a parasite that is common however it needs treatment. She said she was also pale by the color of her nose. I am going to cast a chart to see how effective treatment will be. Thanks for everyone help here. I genuinely appreciate you folks.