View Single Post
Unread 06-14-2019, 01:53 PM

Re: Which is the sign of faith

Quote:
Originally Posted by ardentika View Post
I would say mutable signs deal with perspective hence belief. Belief doesn't always has to be religious or spiritual, however mutables tend to be very spiritual sometimes even in a scientific way.

I think that 3rd, 6th, 9th and 12th somehow deal with our destiny . Whatever you believe is whatever you get. Hence why Sag is know to be a lucky sign, and Jupiter a lucky planet because it truly and deeply believes in goodness. I've seen so many heavy mutable people just get thisngs easily. Things just fall into place for them because they believe that. I myself can relate to that.

And yes Pisces is lazy, let's not sugar coat it. But their laziness comes more from old age. I've done this before so can't be bothered haha.

And I definitely don't agree that Scorpio is about loss of belief. Scorpio transmuted so whatever belief was lost it was just not serving the higher good. Many Scorpionic people I know are believers and very faithfully people .
@ardentika

I was just wondering when you say 'Sag is known to be a lucky sign and Jupiter a lucky planet, because it truly and deeply believes in goodness', were you meaning the sign and the planet in a vacuum has these traits? Or do you mean specific placements or people with stelliums have these traits? Same question on the Pisces being lazy. Just curious!