Will I get the job

tikana

I know how a sextile is formed, but like i said moon reaches saturn's dispositor jupiter first and then opposes asc..so even though there is a "wide orb" sextile kind of forming, the jupiter/moon/asc opposition inhibits/interferes with this from being of benefit.

This is just the way i see it.

Good luck anyway.

I like the theory of orbs but then when you expect something to happen in number of days that go outside of the orbs I think that is when things get overwritten

lets say when will I hear from blah blah
you can get 21 deg or 3 deg or less than 1 deg distance
I haven't seen a single book where you have 20 + deg orb

T

aquarius7000

I know how a sextile is formed, but like i said moon reaches saturn's dispositor jupiter first and then opposes asc..so even though there is a "wide orb" sextile kind of forming, the jupiter/moon/asc opposition inhibits/interferes with this from being of benefit.

This is just the way i see it.

Good luck anyway.
Thank you.

The difference in what you are looking at and what I am giving more weight to is that I am considering the application between the direct significators of the querent and the quesited because the matter has to come to fruition between them. Job has to accept me and I have to accept their contract.
Whilst you are looking at the dispositor of a significator and the Moon. The Moon of course is just as important also, and, yes, the application of aspect between the Moon and Saturn's dispositor happens before Venus sextiles Saturn.

This is more or less thinking out aloud on my part. We will get to know within this week the results of the interview today.

It is interesting though that Saturn (company/job) is in Sag. because this is an overseas company. Ain't that something?

Tikana, that Moon and Sun conj., of the 5 people that interviewed me, 4 were women, so, I am thinking (which is why I asked earlier) that the Sun, person of authority (here senior management) mostly includes women (the Moon). Could that be a new way of looking at the Sun - Moon conj.?

tikana

Thank you.

The difference in what you are looking at and what I am giving more weight to is that I am considering the application between the direct significators of the querent and the quesited because the matter has to come to fruition between them. Job has to accept me and I have to accept their contract.
Whilst you are looking at the dispositor of a significator and the Moon. The Moon of course is just as important also, and, yes, the application of aspect between the Moon and Saturn's dispositor happens before Venus sextiles Saturn.

This is more or less thinking out aloud on my part. We will get to know within this week the results of the interview today.

It is interesting though that Saturn (company/job) is in Sag. because this is an overseas company. Ain't that something?

Tikana, that Moon and Sun conj., of the 5 people that interviewed me, 4 were women, so, I am thinking (which is why I asked earlier) that the Sun, person of authority (here senior management) mostly includes women (the Moon). Could that be a new way of looking at the Sun - Moon conj.?

yepp very possible

aquarius7000

Hi,
either job offer will be on 3rd or monday the following week
I have got to say that I think you seem closest, tikana.

So, I received positive feedback yesterday that I am the final candidate they decided in favour of. They took my salary expectations etc. down, and said that they will send me a final confirmation and package of what they can give me contract wise and salary, etc. most likely by Friday, Nov. 3rd.

I will of course update tomorrow, but still wanted to leave this feedback on here today. Good work, everybody, especially the Queen of Horary, Ms Tikana.

Spicadilly

Congratulations to get through 4 rounds! I hope you get the package you want.

Are travel allowances and professional studies part of it? I wonder with 11th ruler cj 9th cusp.

Vyri

Banned
Aquarius7000,

Was taking a look see at the energies in the map & have come across a bug-a-boo. The question I'm concerned about is: Should the firm not meet your expectations? (do you have a salary set you 'will' or 'will not' accept for the interim work level & time to complete career objective's expected of you?)

The chart has Uranus and Saturn as the power's in my understanding that make for the positive result of the career offer, but whether you accept the offer is another story.

All the best
Vyri:andy:

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Aquarius7000,

Was taking a look see at the energies in the map & have come across a bug-a-boo. The question I'm concerned about is: Should the firm not meet your expectations? (do you have a salary set you 'will' or 'will not' accept for the interim work level & time to complete career objective's expected of you?)...
So, yes, I did quote a specific base and bonus. They said they would get back with the package soon, Friday (today) most likely. But I didn't hear from them today. I will give them until Monday, otherwise it is clear that there was a back-up candidate. Let us see. Will update either way.
Thanks again.

tikana

So, yes, I did quote a specific base and bonus. They said they would get back with the package soon, Friday (today) most likely. But I didn't hear from them today. I will give them until Monday, otherwise it is clear that there was a back-up candidate. Let us see. Will update either way.
Thanks again.

remember i was talking about monday?

dr. farr

I think the significators being in pitted degrees accounts for this; as I posted earlier, the flow of significators was quite positive-giving a yes answer-but the significators being in pitted degrees raised a question mark-and still does (hope they get back to you with the package you hope for:happy:)

rafaella

Hi,

I have a job interview tomorrow (2nd round) and am trying to decipher if I will get the position.

The Moon having moved on from its sextile to Saturn, the job, could show that I cleared the first round last week. Venus, I, am dignified in Libra and will sextile Saturn, although much later next month.

I do have to go for a third round with the COO middle of next week.

Venus is in Saturn's exaltation, and, yes, I am keen on the position.

I think it looks good.

Any thoughts?

Thanks.

Hey Aqua,

looks like I came late to the party :tongue: Is it confirmed you got the job or? Early ASC here too. Venus, you looks very capable. Moon is entering her fall, I wonder why. Do you have to move for this job? Jupiter is 9th ruler, Moon applies to it in the 7th house. Wide orb with Venus/Saturn. Perhaps shows you will start the job later not immediately, is that so? 17 degrees which could be 4 months, same timing with Moon/Jupiter - 4 degrees.

all the best for Monday!

aquarius7000

Well, welcome to the party. The more the merrier:tongue:

I won't need to move because the job is in NYC, like my present one, too. But the company is a European one, so that is what perhaps the Jup-Moon connection shows.

I last spoke to their HR on Wed. and they said they will send my the complete package (contract, pension plan, etc.) soon, most likely Friday (Nov. 3rd), but I didn't receive anything Friday. That is why I am giving them until Monday.

Now you have me worried about that Moon entering the fall and what that might be.

Normally, in the States, you can leave even at a day's notice, but normally people try to be a bit more professional than that and give two weeks notice. So, I don't think it could be four months because they actually were rushing me with the interviews and have even told me that I might need to take on a project whilst the background screening happens.

Could Venus-Saturn be showing a senior position? This is a VP level position involving strategic management.

Hey Aqua,

looks like I came late to the party :tongue: Is it confirmed you got the job or? Early ASC here too. Venus, you looks very capable. Moon is entering her fall, I wonder why. Do you have to move for this job? Jupiter is 9th ruler, Moon applies to it in the 7th house. Wide orb with Venus/Saturn. Perhaps shows you will start the job later not immediately, is that so? 17 degrees which could be 4 months, same timing with Moon/Jupiter - 4 degrees.

all the best for Monday!

aquarius7000

Congratulations to get through 4 rounds! I hope you get the package you want.

Are travel allowances and professional studies part of it? I wonder with 11th ruler cj 9th cusp.
Hi Spica,

Always good speaking to ya:biggrin:

I think that perhaps could be that I will be partly managing the financial institution's monies.
I do hope that professional studies are part of it. Natally, I have exalted 3rd and 9th house rulers, so always looking to educate myself. :)

aquarius7000

Thank you, Sir.
I think the significators being in pitted degrees accounts for this; as I posted earlier, the flow of significators was quite positive-giving a yes answer-but the significators being in pitted degrees raised a question mark-and still does (hope they get back to you with the package you hope for:happy:)

Vyri

Banned
Aquarius7000

Don't see the call going your way and am thinking even with the Moon close to Jupiter (VOC Moon can be considered in aspect within 5 deg. of a planet in another sign-negating her VOC position) technically (will have to see on Monday?) don't think she will be giving you much conformation about the work. She is weak & will be transitioning into her fall near the public open 7th house cusp.

The chart has something going on that isn't necessarily of a clear understanding that I see, it could be the company not contacting you back, VOC Moon=nothing will come of the situation or openly refusing your salary bid as said earlier. Jupiter never is considered lacking in some benefit towards the charts means to an end, but here in context to the question of the money situation (Sagittarius on the 8th; resources of other's-Jupiter sits in Scorpio a place of his in-harmony in the 9th, 10th cusp (turning the wheel) from the actual 10th employer/business itself=less wages the company is willing to expend? 9th & 3rd houses make for contracts) Moon conjunct Jupiter only adds to his place of in-harmony an additional feeling of diminished funds? (fixed non-negotiation, is fixed in her fall in the 6th still combusted, will not be totally away from the Sun's rays for awhile.)

Speculative 5th Leo sends ambassador Sun to combust Jupiter in his inharmony adding obscurity to Sagittarius advertisement efforts (on the 8th house, to speak of resources.)

Other testimonies additionally just don't jive about you being either satisfied with the monies, or the position is lacking in some aspect of your wishes, either way don't see you taking it or it coming to you-also less the call back.

Moon sign Cancer is on the 3rd and will conjunct Mercury depositor of the stellium planets-he does additionally share mutual sign agreement with host Mars of the natural 1st house of Aries, yet Aries sign he is ambassador of is intercepted or held back ('personally in the dark' disappointment = he being in the 6th, efforts to work related energies-not revealed to you-held back which makes you unhappy? Maybe there is someone in the loop stealing your thunder?)

Cancer timing is in the 12th house (3rd is 12th (disappointment) from the 4th house, non revealing, ($$ she goes into fall of Scorpio) possibly a promise the company won't agree to keep?

Hope I am wrong and you land the position of your dreams.

All the best
Vyri:joyful:

aquarius7000

Vyri, thanks for the explanatory post.

I am worried about the VOC moon, too. However, I don't see it that negatively because there is too much strength in the chart otherwise. Venus (I) am strong through dignity and it has a building up aspect to Saturn (job).

Also, I personally don't see the need to consider the 5th house and its ruler at all. 5th house is all and all about the fun factor (besides children). Even if you consider the monetary factor that almost always comes with a new job, but that does not have to do with fun, so, if anything, in that respect I would consider the 11th house (fulfilment of desire thru blessings from above), which is also the company's money. Fortunately, that is also ruled by Saturn. That said, obviously the delay in the process is making me nervous - so perhaps the VOC Moon is denoting that? Not sure.

I have never looked forward to Monday as I am to this coming one:p