Have I passed my exams? I'm so worried!! Please read my chart.

Jade98

Hi guys,

I have posted this thread before but I phrased the question wrong and got the wrong chart, so I'm posting a tidier version.

So I took two exams in April. These exams were for the end of the year at university. I am due to get my results on the 19th June. I was wondering whether anyone could predict whether I have passed BOTH of my exams.

Also, I would like to ask, do I use the same chart as the other thread or do I make another one?

Thank you so much :)

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_jade_hammond.4995.26529.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_jade_hammond.4995.26529.gif
    52.6 KB · Views: 37

waybread

I think you will pass. Please let us know!

You're represented by Mercury and it is domiciled and conjunct the MC, applying to a trine with Jupiter. The 9th house of higher education is ruled by a domiciled Venus in this house.

Jade98

I think you will pass. Please let us know!

You're represented by Mercury and it is domiciled and conjunct the MC, applying to a trine with Jupiter. The 9th house of higher education is ruled by a domiciled Venus in this house.

Thank you so much! That makes me feel better :)

Spicadilly

The exam results is Mercury MC ruler. As you are also Mercury, we give you the Moon instead which has opposed both Mercury and Sun in 10th. Moon next trines Venus which is the course in itself. I don't think you passed but I hope am wrong. Please update us on the 19th.

tikana

Jade,

get out! really? i am sooo shocked! you didnt study at all lol
you got lucky

i mean you cant pass both test with merc lord of asce being on MC in its own sign . I mean it is really really bad combo..

i am just messing with you ..

congrads

Tik

Jade98

Jade,

get out! really? i am sooo shocked! you didnt study at all lol
you got lucky

i mean you cant pass both test with merc lord of asce being on MC in its own sign . I mean it is really really bad combo..

i am just messing with you ..

congrads

Tik

:tongue: :lol: thanks tikana :)