I don't know if I'm crazy, transforming or just made a mistake

Phoenixia

Hi !
I recast your chart as per vedic method and i can interpret the stars as follows:
Ascendant Taurus Kritika the slow fire, the self starter. This star is ruled by the Sun and can often be critical or cutting. Sun is in Virgo Uttaraphalguni the star of the philanthropist and the lover of animals. Kritika is like a power generator and very warm hearted. They make excellent cooks. So straightaway i can say cooking is very healing for you and distribution of food ( philanthropist)is very beneficial.
Moon is in Scorpio Jyestha the eldest one. This person needs to overcome 'that thing what one fears the most'. This person crosses the boundaries between human and spirit world and can have uncannily accurate intuitions..Jyestha is 'the one who got away'.This is conjunct Mars and Uranus in Scorpio Anuradha the friend of the world. Now the ego of this star gets hit all the time. So if you keep your ego at the lowest, then you are virtually 'unbeatable'. Mars is exalted in Scorpio Anuradha which means that this person will always play by the rules of the game and respects the government and the truth. So some unscruplous people may take advantage. These are in the 7th house of relationships or business partners.
Always trust your instinct however ridiculous it seems.
Regarding the Shades of Grey guy, he is an energy vampire.. your energy is very attractive because of your Ascendant ruled by the Sun and the Sun is also very strong..when he found that 'the game was up' he left you and went to the next victim. No worries.
These difficulties are given to you for you to understand whom to trust and whom not. Rahu ketu Axis is from Sagittarius Purvashada the gypsy guy in the 8th house of occult to Rahu in the 2nd house of wealth in Gemini Ardra the business person.. you could do very well in the business of 'street food'.
These lessons are for you to learn whom to trust and to 'hone your instincts'.Venus is in the 4th house of homeland and it is in Leo purvaphalguni the star of entertainment and amusement.. you are in Venus Dasha now, so there are lessons to learn in your homeland.

After 15 Dec 2018, it is the dasha of the Sun which is in the 5th house of self expression, beneficial for you.
Do as your spirit wills! God bless!

Thank you so much RaRohini, your chart was beautifully helpful and accurate. I do love to cook and find it therapeutic. I love arts in general and making music is another therapy of mine ( also my job st the time ) .

You're also right about ego hits, it got difficult st some point to not make these personal until eventually I began processing them in my mind first. However it's still a challenge I'm learning to overcome : accepting being humbled.

I have learnt the hard way about being taken advantage of for my honesty. I am currently in legal issues because of that and am hoping the truth will be on my side and help me come out cleared. My instinct did tell me I just thought I was being fearful, this is a lesson I won't forget. And interestingly as you put it, I moved back to homelands where all these lessons are coming up.

I'm looking to move back overseas in a few months but this time I want to make a more conscious thought out decision on it rather than on impulse. So, your assistance is incredibly helpful for me thank you so very much.

As per love, it feels very fleeting to me so I think it might not be for me in this lifetime and I'm learning to be absolutely okay with that. I'm good company so I m okay being with myself :)

And the energy vampire sounds about right. I did my bit and I did it genuinely, you live and you learn right ? Heartbreak is not an easy thing but it does get easier to manage after a few times.

Your analysis was super interesting thank you. The street food bit is funny too because my brother has been insisting I do something like that too ... I'm still deliberating :)