Will we be in a relation?

Mimi

So, there is one guy i like right now, and i would like to know if there are some chances...

Attachments

• astro_2gw_166_love.74270.20113.jpg
    astro_2gw_166_love.74270.20113.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 44

Mimi

Can anyone try this? I know i should watch Jupiter and Mercury but as i see they are not is aspect, but Mercury is dispositor of Jupiter, and Jupiter is in 7th house, so i am not sure how to watch it. And what other planets i should watch, Moon and Soon, or Mars and Venus?:unsure:
Mercury is sextile Venus, so is it bad sign? Although it's separation...

Last edited:

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

-querent = 1 house = Sagittarius = Jupiter
-he (and possible relationship) = 7th house = Gemini = Mercury
-Mercury flows away from Jupiter = - testimony
-Mercury is posited in querent's 12th whole sign house (disappointments, etc) = - testimony
-querent's co-significator Moon flows away from quesited Mercury = - testimony
-querent's Jupiter is detrimented in Gemini = - testimony

In my opinion, the answer to this question is no (at least over the next couple of months or so)

SagSunScorpioMoon

No one? :unsure: :(
I need only yes or no.

Your planet Jupiter is in Gemini, showing that you are very keen on him. He is Mercury in Scorpio, not a lot of interest but will soon enter Sagittarius, where he will be in Jupiter's domicile - he will soon be very interested.

However, for there to be a relationship, there needs to be an aspect between your significators and I can see none :(

Mimi

Thank you for both of the answers. That guy is not from my country, and he will soon go back home, so it's quite logical, but i wanted to see anyway.