Transit for business income?

cagkannus

Hello to all,

Please can someone tell me if tomorrow and other day ( Monday and Sunday ) if I have good chance to get good money from business?

Maybe that would be a good question for horary, but anyhow....

I just hope and guess some clients will pay me enough good money for my services, but still I never know such as cancelations etc.

I attached my transits tables and chart, please someone can tell?

My best regards,

Cagkn

Attachments

• astro_2gw_cagkan_d.69891.45653.jpg
    astro_2gw_cagkan_d.69891.45653.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 40
  • astro_2gw_cagkan_d.69918.46346.pdf
    65.8 KB · Views: 24

Osamenor

Staff member
Transits can't be that specific. Horary would be best for this kind of question.

But why do you want to know if you're getting paying clients those particular days, instead of in the big picture--this week, this month, this quarter? If you're so anxious about just a couple days' worth of clients, that probably means your business isn't viable. If it were, you would have enough paying clients overall that not having any for a day or two wouldn't make a difference. If you're not getting enough clients in the long run, then even if you have a good one or two days, it won't change the big picture. You'll just be asking this same question next week or next month.

watcherofthesouth

Before I get questions like this, I always know it's a Saturn issue. And yes, you want to understand why there seems to be a trend of delays, cancellations because it seems like a pattern. Well, it is. You have a Saturn transit going through your sign of Capricorn. Since it's in the 12 house there is going to be loss and possibly debt. It's going to be like this for a while, especially when it crosses over your ascendant. It does NOT mean you will get nothing, but you will be perplexed as to what is happening because it's an unusual amount of what seems like bad luck. You have 2+ years of this (basically where you have to try twice as hard as your competition) but the good news is, if you don't give up and keep trying (act positive for every new opportunity).. you will receive a huge reward, perhaps a long-term contract. It's exhausting but keep at it.

cagkannus

I know always the whole picture is important, but the whole picture for my income from business as enough good last year. It is my own business.

But, the problem I spent too much unneccesary money and also lost huge on gambling.

Thats why, I just try to solve my problems with short term solutions and later I will see thats going on.

Why I need money in very soon, I have to pay money to bank and army to delay army service.

Thanks

Transits can't be that specific. Horary would be best for this kind of question.

But why do you want to know if you're getting paying clients those particular days, instead of in the big picture--this week, this month, this quarter? If you're so anxious about just a couple days' worth of clients, that probably means your business isn't viable. If it were, you would have enough paying clients overall that not having any for a day or two wouldn't make a difference. If you're not getting enough clients in the long run, then even if you have a good one or two days, it won't change the big picture. You'll just be asking this same question next week or next month.

cagkannus

The truth is yes, I guess Saturn isnt transiting well on my chart this period...I see it clearly with many delays on payments, cancelations, unnecesary money soending and loss in investment.

But I hope it will be okey soon the transit of satun. ( if it has the major effect on money issues)

But anyhow, my question was just for today and tomorrow if any money will be recieved.

Maybe would work this with horary, but I dont beleieve in horary neither.

Regards,

Before I get questions like this, I always know it's a Saturn issue. And yes, you want to understand why there seems to be a trend of delays, cancellations because it seems like a pattern. Well, it is. You have a Saturn transit going through your sign of Capricorn. Since it's in the 12 house there is going to be loss and possibly debt. It's going to be like this for a while, especially when it crosses over your ascendant. It does NOT mean you will get nothing, but you will be perplexed as to what is happening because it's an unusual amount of what seems like bad luck. You have 2+ years of this (basically where you have to try twice as hard as your competition) but the good news is, if you don't give up and keep trying (act positive for every new opportunity).. you will receive a huge reward, perhaps a long-term contract. It's exhausting but keep at it.

cagkannus

Didint get satisfactorial answer from noone about my narrow question.

Result for today:

5 clients expected to pay, only 1 client paid 2 client canceled for forever and 2 clients delayed to Wednesday.

Much worse than expected.

Osamenor

Staff member
Didint get satisfactorial answer from noone about my narrow question.
That's because such narrow questions are impossible to answer based on transits. Transits give you the big picture, a very general overview of the flavor of your life right now. They don't spell out specific details. How many clients will pay you when is a specific detail. That kind of information isn't available from transits.

I know always the whole picture is important, but the whole picture for my income from business as enough good last year. It is my own business.

But, the problem I spent too much unneccesary money and also lost huge on gambling.
So I was right, with a tweak. Your business may be doing well enough that you wouldn't have any problems if you managed your income responsibly. The problem is that you didn't manage your income responsibly. It still comes down to your financial situation not being viable, not because of factors outside your control, but because of your own actions.

When and whether your clients pay you isn't under your control. When and how you spend money is.
Thats why, I just try to solve my problems with short term solutions and later I will see thats going on.
That kind of thinking is exactly why you're in trouble. If you only look for short term solutions, you'll never see how your actions are affecting the big picture. Now is later on. It's the later on you were choosing to ignore when you gambled more than you could afford to lose and spent money you couldn't spare on things you didn't need.

Even if you get enough paying clients now to bail yourself out, you'll just get back into the same situation if you continue to ignore the big picture. And asking when your clients are going to pay you isn't even a short term solution, because it's not something you can control. What if your natal chart and transits could give you a definitive answer, and that answer was that you wouldn't get paid in time? What would you do about it?

Your transits are showing that now and/or the near future is when you have to pay the piper, so to speak. Your Neptune/Uranus conjunction, in t-square (wide orb but still there, particularly with Uranus) to Jupiter and the sun, with the sign placements involved, does suggest impulsivity, over confidence, and the desire to take risks. That's exactly what it takes to be an entrepreneur... and exactly what it takes to be a problem gambler.

Saturn nearly transited your Uranus earlier this year, but backed away from an exact conjunction (this is called refraction), is opposing your Jupiter again, and will come back to fully transit your Uranus by early 2019. Saturn is the weight of authority and limitations clamping down. If you manage to dig out of your financial hole in the short term, I suspect the way you do it will just create a greater hole to fall into next time, and next time is coming within months at most.

Why I need money in very soon, I have to pay money to bank and army to delay army service.

Thanks
How does army service work in your country? Sounds like it's mandatory, with the possibility of paying to postpone it, but I notice you said delay, not never have to serve at all. Can you get out of army service entirely, if, say, you keep paying them off until you're too old to serve? Or will there come a time when they'll no longer let you delay and you have to go even if you can afford to pay?

If it's the second, you have to go sooner or later, and you might be better off going sooner. That's something to look at more closely if you do inevitably have to do army service.

cagkannus

Thank you fr your long and very well explained answer.

I am just aware of big picture of my life recently... I am planning to find a quick solution for the small picture.
But I also begin to think about big pcture and how to solve it.

My questions are releated to this;
-How to solve problems in big chart?
- When I will have better income and how?
- What to do to be happy?
- I am looking for a way to get an objective in my life, but cant have.

On the other hand,
About army service., here in Turkey when you are 20 years old you must go to army for 1 year, it is obligated. But if you keep studying at university- you can postpone this service till 29 years old ( as I did ) and do it for 6 months.
This month it was for me to join army for 6 months, because can not be delayed anymore.
But government just offered a new thing to public that is paying 15,000 turkish liras, you can do your army service just for 21 days.
Thats also What I want to do to not to intterrupt my work and business.
Problem is I have to pay this fee till 30th of September and dont know if will be able, if not October I have to go to army for 6 months.

Hope could explain well the whole chart.

Thanks one more time,

I appreciate it.

Osamenor

Staff member
Thank you fr your long and very well explained answer.

I am just aware of big picture of my life recently... I am planning to find a quick solution for the small picture.
But I also begin to think about big pcture and how to solve it.

My questions are releated to this;
-How to solve problems in big chart?
- When I will have better income and how?
- What to do to be happy?
- I am looking for a way to get an objective in my life, but cant have.
Those are detailed questions, and no one who really knows what they're doing can give you a simple and accurate answer to any of them.

If I have to hazard a guess on when your income gets better... and I'm not going to give you a hard and fast prediction, because anything that could be interpreted as better income could also mean other things... I would say around the end of 2018/beginning of 2019. That's when Saturn crosses your ascendant, moving out of your twelfth house, and Jupiter enters your eleventh house. Eleventh house, while being associated most often with friends and groups and longterm plans, is also considered by some astrologers to be the house that describes the income from your career, because it's the second house (money) from the tenth (career). Jupiter moving into that place, particularly when it's in its own sign, could indicate an expansion of income through your business. However, Jupiter makes everything bigger--so if your business income does go up, you might find that your business expenses also do. Second house is the money you spend as well as the money you make.

Saturn is the planet I would look at for day-to-day personal income, regardless of how you get it. It's the traditional ruler of your second house. When it's transiting the twelfth, that's the time to reflect and re-evaluate. Is what you're doing to make money working? Is how you're handling it working (you're re-evaluating that one right now)? If this were a time when you wanted to change careers, or start a new kind of business, Saturn transiting your twelfth would be a good time to make the plans and preparations, but not a good time to launch. When Saturn crosses your ascendant, or sometime after that, would be the time to launch.

When Saturn crosses your ascendant, you might be ready to go out and do something more, career-wise and money-wise. Or, you might still have to be ironing out lots of kinks. It could take a year or two to really make a change.

You've also got Pluto transiting your ascendant right now, and it's staying within orb for about 2-3 years, then transiting your natal Saturn for about as long. Pluto in that position is a wild card. So, I'm extra hesitant to say that you will get more income when Jupiter hits your eleventh house and Saturn your first--because Pluto is a storm in itself. How you interact with the world, and the close people in your life (ascendant opposes descendant) is going through change, and it might be the sudden and traumatic kind.

On the other hand,
About army service., here in Turkey when you are 20 years old you must go to army for 1 year, it is obligated. But if you keep studying at university- you can postpone this service till 29 years old ( as I did ) and do it for 6 months.
This month it was for me to join army for 6 months, because can not be delayed anymore.
But government just offered a new thing to public that is paying 15,000 turkish liras, you can do your army service just for 21 days.
Thats also What I want to do to not to intterrupt my work and business.
Problem is I have to pay this fee till 30th of September and dont know if will be able, if not October I have to go to army for 6 months.

How close are you to having the 15,000 liras to spare? Realistically, if your business continues doing as well as it's doing, no more and no less, and your other expenses stay the same, how long would it take you to come up with it?

If you have to go away and serve in the army for six months, is there someone who could run the business for you in your absence?

You will have Saturn in your twelfth house for about another six months. If there's ever a time to go away from your normal life, that's it. If coming up with the money by the end of the month isn't realistic--and it isn't unless you're already on track to have it with normal amounts of business and normal expenses--then you're best off planning to serve. If you just hold out for being able to pay until the bitter end, and then you can't pay, you'll still have to go and you'll have no contingency plan to deal with your business. So, you need to be realistic and come up with a plan for what to do about your business if you're going away.

When Jupiter moves into your eleventh house, if you're serving in the army during that time, it could help boost your fortunes there. Not in terms of money, but in finding the right people, having a good experience with the organization you're in (not necessarily pleasant every step of the way, but helpful). Soldiers depend on their friends... if you have to serve, do it at a time when your house of friends is getting some help.

Scorpio90

Those are detailed questions, and no one who really knows what they're doing can give you a simple and accurate answer to any of them.

If I have to hazard a guess on when your income gets better... and I'm not going to give you a hard and fast prediction, because anything that could be interpreted as better income could also mean other things... I would say around the end of 2018/beginning of 2019. That's when Saturn crosses your ascendant, moving out of your twelfth house, and Jupiter enters your eleventh house. Eleventh house, while being associated most often with friends and groups and longterm plans, is also considered by some astrologers to be the house that describes the income from your career, because it's the second house (money) from the tenth (career). Jupiter moving into that place, particularly when it's in its own sign, could indicate an expansion of income through your business. However, Jupiter makes everything bigger--so if your business income does go up, you might find that your business expenses also do. Second house is the money you spend as well as the money you make.

Saturn is the planet I would look at for day-to-day personal income, regardless of how you get it. It's the traditional ruler of your second house. When it's transiting the twelfth, that's the time to reflect and re-evaluate. Is what you're doing to make money working? Is how you're handling it working (you're re-evaluating that one right now)? If this were a time when you wanted to change careers, or start a new kind of business, Saturn transiting your twelfth would be a good time to make the plans and preparations, but not a good time to launch. When Saturn crosses your ascendant, or sometime after that, would be the time to launch.

When Saturn crosses your ascendant, you might be ready to go out and do something more, career-wise and money-wise. Or, you might still have to be ironing out lots of kinks. It could take a year or two to really make a change.

You've also got Pluto transiting your ascendant right now, and it's staying within orb for about 2-3 years, then transiting your natal Saturn for about as long. Pluto in that position is a wild card. So, I'm extra hesitant to say that you will get more income when Jupiter hits your eleventh house and Saturn your first--because Pluto is a storm in itself. How you interact with the world, and the close people in your life (ascendant opposes descendant) is going through change, and it might be the sudden and traumatic kind.

How close are you to having the 15,000 liras to spare? Realistically, if your business continues doing as well as it's doing, no more and no less, and your other expenses stay the same, how long would it take you to come up with it?

If you have to go away and serve in the army for six months, is there someone who could run the business for you in your absence?

You will have Saturn in your twelfth house for about another six months. If there's ever a time to go away from your normal life, that's it. If coming up with the money by the end of the month isn't realistic--and it isn't unless you're already on track to have it with normal amounts of business and normal expenses--then you're best off planning to serve. If you just hold out for being able to pay until the bitter end, and then you can't pay, you'll still have to go and you'll have no contingency plan to deal with your business. So, you need to be realistic and come up with a plan for what to do about your business if you're going away.

When Jupiter moves into your eleventh house, if you're serving in the army during that time, it could help boost your fortunes there. Not in terms of money, but in finding the right people, having a good experience with the organization you're in (not necessarily pleasant every step of the way, but helpful). Soldiers depend on their friends... if you have to serve, do it at a time when your house of friends is getting some help.

Sorry to interfere .. I find it very interesting everything you have said, I know that I have not started the post but I have the same transits and same houses, only that I have my stellium in scorpio and saturno ASC. but in transit is same.

I work in my father's company and fortunately (I hope) appeared without looking for it a partner with a business idea (a product) that we plan to launch next year ... but it coincides with what you said for what excites me or scares me.

- If everything goes well, I will change my current profession to work on this project.

- I am investing money with a little help from my parents because it is a lot of money.

- Jupiter entering Sagittarius gives me hope but Saturn and pluto transiting in my house 12 worries me.

Next year I will know the answer maybe ..

can there be different results with the natal chart of the creator of the post?

A thousand apologies to the creator of the post for intruding me but this issue is very similar to mine.

thanks and sorry for my bad english

Attachments

• astro_24gw_a_2018918.43652.54185.jpg
    astro_24gw_a_2018918.43652.54185.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 19

cagkannus

Scorpio,

Thanks for your responde. For me it is okey, you can write here anytime and antyhing, even about your chart.

But, if you want, we can check our charts together and see differences between our charts.

I would be happy to do this, as it is something interesting.

I hope these transits wont effect you such as effected me.

My best wishes,

cagkannus

Another way to look at it would be to get a Luck Quotient for the time you are looking at. But that is kind of complicated and a pain to do.

You need to compare your natal chart to your 2ndary progressed chart. And you need to know exactly when you are looking at seeing an increase in LUCK down to the minute, since luck changes every 2-4 minutes during the day.

So you are telling that you are able to see lucky days hours and minutes for gambling or business income?

Osamenor

Staff member
I was able to increase the quantity of correct numbers that my husband got on lottery tickets when he purchased them at the exact time I told him to do, compared to when he purchased them whenever he wanted to do it.

But in this instance, he was competing with the luck of everyone else who also bought a lottery ticket at that time. I was able to win more often in on-line card games when I played at the times that I saw as more lucky.

And were you and your husband gambling regularly? Spending your life savings on it? Counting on gambling winnings to keep you afloat? Or was it just the occasional lottery ticket or card game, paid for with petty cash that you could afford to lose? If you lost, did you stop once you'd lost as much as you could spare, even if you thought you had another lucky moment coming?

Seems to me that cagkannus here is at great risk for losing everything. If he's considering gambling now, when he's already in trouble because he gambled more than he could afford to lose, picking a few lucky moments isn't going to solve his problem.

Osamenor

Staff member
So you are telling that you are able to see lucky days hours and minutes for gambling or business income?

Cagkannus, you've already gambled away so much money that you're in financial trouble. You obviously didn't restrict yourself to gambling with a set amount of money that you could afford to lose and stop as soon as you'd lost it. That's what you would have to do to be able to gamble without getting into trouble.

Right now, if your financial situation is as bad as you're making it sound, you can't afford to gamble at all. You don't have any money that you can spare for gambling with.

Even if you learn Samantha Bean's technique and use it, you won't win every time. Like she said, you would be competing against the luck of everyone else who's gambling at the same moment. If you don't know when to quit, you'll just keep gambling and gambling in hopes of a big win. If you're winning more often than before, you'll get sucked in all the more, and the end result will still be that you'll lose all your money and then some.

Your chart backs that up, shows that in the big picture for you. The only way you can afford to gamble, at any time in your life, no matter how much money you're starting with, is for entertainment. You can't gamble for money that you genuinely need.

Here's why I'm saying that: to determine how well gambling would go for you, look to your fifth house and its ruler. You've got your moon sitting right inside the fifth, on the cusp, in impulsive Gemini. That tells us why gambling is such a strong draw for you: your sense of security (moon) thrives on doing impulsive, enjoyable things. But like the moon, your fortune in gambling will always wax and wane. And, since your emotions and sense of security are tied up in it, you're not likely to stop when it's waxed all it can. You'll gamble your winnings away to nothing, too.

Then, the condition of the fifth house ruler tells us a lot about how gambling works for you. Mercury is decently placed when we consider its sign and house--but it's in a tight square with Saturn. So, even if you have some luck with gambling, it's always going to run into the hard limitations that Saturn represents. Something's always going to hinder your desire for that big win. Either you don't get it, or you blow it so fast when you do get it that you're left in a hole.

Even if you're having a lucky moment in gambling--and you might get more of them with the luck technique--Saturn's still there, and you'll still run into those limitations. That's never going to change.

But you can change what you're doing. Your chart is fine for gambling if you do it for entertainment only, not for acquiring necessary money. But to do that, you have to be able to set those limits for yourself. You have to be your own Saturn.

You can't do this right now, but if and when you have some money to blow on entertainment, you can gamble if you set aside a gambling budget and absolutely, positively, no excuses make yourself stop when you've lost that money. If you win, you can add your winnings to your gambling budget (or not--if you want to use them for something else, set them aside and stick to the original budget for gambling), but still treat the money you win as entertainment money, and don't rely on it.

With a domiciled Saturn on your ascendant, it's possible for you to do this--but you might find the Saturn in you at odds with the Moon and Mercury in you. Competing impulses need to compromise. That's how we live with them.

cagkannus

Dear Osamenor,

I completely agree with you. But let me clarify things from the astrological point of view.

I believe lucky hours, even minutes can be found in astrology.( at least vedic astrology)
Because I worked with a vedic astrologer from Indıa and he seriously knew with high accurancy lucky and unlucky hours.
I won good amount of money with this man, but most of the cases I was losing my control and was betting at unlucky hours and losing.

In the end he stopped to give me service, as he told me I cant control my mind.

Finally, I guess much better to avoid betting for me. Because my business gives me good incomes. ( around 2,500 euros per month) and I lose this at gambling.

Huh-

Osamenor

Staff member
Finally, I guess much better to avoid betting for me. Because my business gives me good incomes. ( around 2,500 euros per month) and I lose this at gambling.

Huh-

Very wise.

But if you're not betting, what will you do to feed your moon? You've still got that impulsive Gemini moon that thrives on unpredictability. That's a deep emotional need for you. Which is why you got addicted to gambling: addiction is an emotional attachment.

It's absolutely necessary that you find something to do that meets your need for unpredictability, but that won't ruin you. Maybe there already is something you like to do that meets that need, or maybe you have to go looking for it, but you do have to meet that need. If you don't, you'll just go back to gambling.

cagkannus

Dear Osamenor,

This is the issue for me. What will I do in my free time if I dont gamble? nOTHİNG TO DO...

I must find something that makes me happier and replace this need of moon.

But what and how?

Osamenor

Staff member
Gemini needs to be active. That can be physical or mental activity. That fifth house moon probably likes the unpredictability of gambling, too.

So: what kind of activity can you do that would be active and unpredictable?

watcherofthesouth

If you can find water (Moon)... go to it and start a sports club/team if one does not already exist. Soccer, cricket, volleball etc. Or just watch sports. Or bet with something other than currency.

Also a dog (Moon) would help you. And, it would keep you from leaving for long periods at a time. Just please don't bet on dog races!

cagkannus

I dont know what to do.

I would like to do sports, but feel to lazy to this.... Maybe some fitness club....

I am not sure, I can not find something will make me happy and feed me in my free time.

By the way, when I bet for fun, I always win...

But when I am stress and object to get money, then in the end I lose.

I also see I am not lucky about women, as I always have relation problems with girls.

Lets say only crazy girls find me :)