Synastry with the dead

Artnunymiss

Haha!!! I'm not scared. Here I stand, naked before the world.

Don't be afraid of your Scorpion. I have enough water for both of us! LOL

Attachments

• my natal chart.jpg
    my natal chart.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 34

Yanel

First things that caught my eye - Moon in 8th and Mercury in 12th. My favourite houses(along with the 7th and 5th...but they stand on a second place xD) and two interesting positions in there. I probably will give you more opinions through a PM later but I definately can see psychic powers only by those two positions.

I'm not afraid anymore. I have embraced it. And I will find out the true nature of the secret conspiracy the universe has created to make me believe I'm not living in the ocean!(I know that scorpions live in the desert but not according to astrology...)

Artnunymiss

I can tell you what I think are my stronger pointers at psychic ability:

1. Bucket chart hanging from Neptune in Scorpio -- YIKES! at 15:15!!

2. 12th house (begins at 11:11) Sun in Cancer. Note my Sun is at the hub of three grand trines in water. (Some say one, some say three.)

3. Moon and Saturn both in Pisces.

4. Last but not least, :jupiter: :opposition: :neptune:

This, for me, forms a "toroid" structure within my chart itself. Note how it bisects that vicious T-square on the oppositions, from :pluto: and :uranus: to :moon: and :saturn: Aside from the "feng shui" (for lack of a better term) of the relative position to the other oppositions, this creates a hole that allows energy to flow all the way through.

Think of it this way: :jupiter: is the highest heights, the part that reaches out the farthest. :neptune: is the deepest depth. These two line up directly across from each other, and we have a chance to pop out either the bottom or top of reality, and circle back through!! With my extremely restless Mars and Venus in Gemini, that keeps me from freaking out. My consciousness knows how to get in and out both the front and back doors at will.

I think of it kind of like "Hogan's Heroes," if you know that old show. In that show, the Allied prisoners in a Nazi camp were not only smarter than the Nazis, but they had tunnels that allowed them to go in and out any time they wanted to. I think sometimes when the Nazis needed something they couldn't find locally they would buy it from the black market, because the prisoners always knew where to get things LOL So that's how it feels to me, like I can get anything I need, because I have good tunnels for my consciousness. So even if the world is a Nazi POW camp, I can still have whatever I want for dinner, and if they get too ugly towards me, I can leave completely.

Last edited:

Spread the Light

I don't have any specific dead peoples charts for comparisons but I do have a chart that is continuously connected to the other side. My chart may be a learning tool for anyone interested in the bonds with the depths of death and the other side. I have seen, heard, felt & been in communication with ghosts/spirits/gargoyles/angels etc.. my whole life. I choose to stay closed off because I just don't have the time to guide the amount of ghosts that come when I am open. And still, being closed off I get randoms that are lost & come to me for guidance. I light sage every night before bed, in order to get a nights sleep with no interruptions or disturbances.. I remember being counseled as a little girl, there was a woman who told me I have an antenna that the other side can see. She said I have light that shines to infinity and I give off a frequency that they are attracted to. After many fearful nights as a child, teen and young adult I finally (within the past 4-5 years) learned to accept it and not be bothered or scared by the random dead people that show up anywhere and everywhere. I even have a sense of humor with it now. A man who had passed came a few weeks ago still wearing a stray jacket, so I told him hey, I have good news, that you don't have to be in that crazy jacket anymore before I called his guides to show him his way to the ultimate light. My husband now, but boyfriend then, mind has been blown countless nights. He's witnessed so much, his own Aunt came on a cruise that he still is in shock over what came through me from her. He hear's me yelling in the middle of the night to a stubborn italian man, "I don't know where your wife is, I'm sorry but I need to sleep!" He's seen me attacked and have to do protective chants etc.. etc.. I should write a book on the amount of stories I have. Anyway, I thought you may enjoy my extremely WATERY, intuitive, and psychic chart.

I believe having my Sun in the 8th house of the underworld is what gives me the light they see in the world of the dead. Also, the aspect Sun square Pluto in Scorpio may have something to do with it. But, most of all my Ascendant ruler the Moon, which rules my entire chart being in the 8th house is a key connection. If you guys notice any other astrological explanations I'd love to hear it. Thank you, I hope you all continue to embrace Scorpio and Pluto. I honestly am so grateful for Pluto's gifts, I wouldn't know or be half the person I am if it weren't for the powerful and intensely difficult aspects and transits involving that planet and sign.

Love & light,

K

Attachments

• Natal_Chart_Whole_Sign.jpg
    Natal_Chart_Whole_Sign.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

Spread the Light

I have always felt a connection to being a Spanish Queen. I can see this emerald ring on my hand and all these other connections that I just can feel and hear etc.. So I looked up my synastry with Victoria Eugenie was born on 24 October 1887 She was one of the Queens of Spain.

Her Mercury is conjunct my South Node in Scorpio, & her Sun is conjunct my Pluto in Scorpio. Maybe I was her in a past life.. Who knows?! :cool:

Attachments

• astro_61gw_06_01_victoria_eugenia_k_hw.64371.32257.jpg
    astro_61gw_06_01_victoria_eugenia_k_hw.64371.32257.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 25

Yanel

Spread the Light, you're by now the third person that I know(well, not in person) that has such (or at least similar) powers. And if I include myself...but I won't because my experiences are of a little bit different nature and for different reasons. What I can say is that my contact is not with humans and I don't use any language for it. But if one looks at my overly earthy(especially earthy), fiery and airy chart, he/she would never guess such a thing. Only a professional astrologer that takes a deep look in details can possibly guess. And only guess. Astrology doesn't screm A PSYCHIC for me. Pluto in 8th but...BUT. Let's be honest.

Back to your chart - definately the 8th house Moon and Sun. The 8th and 12th houses are the main portals to the other world(or worlds). But while many people can have such positions, not everyone would have it from the universe to use the potential(even potential is a strong word). Some things are meant to and other aren't.

From what you described, it is a stressful experience but my friend that also has similar powers always says that dead people are dead. Just dead. They can't scare you and they can't hurt you. And if there is something that can scare you, I haven't heard of anyone to be physically hurt by it. Trust your angels. From a year or so I am constantly in the company of a creature with a serious interest in me(not a light creature). My aura is normally lavender/violet/blue(with four white lights that are the personal angels of a person) but the moment a foreign body started hovering around me it turned golden. Some golden auras serve as more complex cosmic programs for defence or cleansing. Mine is of the first kind. It's still golden. I can also contanct and summon archangels. I have seen it. In fact, two other people have seen how I do it and they believed.
So, instead of constanly being in a state of fear or stress, try to connect with your angels and ask them to close your portal for unwanted forces. Just the negative ones if you don't want your powers gone fo a while. I haven't done it but I needn't, I am now in a bubble of light and I can only be thankful for it. I wish you good luck and more undisturbed nights!

Spread the Light

It's funny you mentioned your powers have so much to do with angels because that is exactly how I have started to embrace these experiences and live happily with them without any fear. My angels are constantly with me and protecting me. I literally talk to them as if they're in the room with me. The archangels as well have been a tremendous help. I have tons of the Angel oracle cards that have also connected me more with them. It used to disturb me greatly and get in my way on the daily but ever since I started connecting to my Angels I have been a lot more clarified, things have been more easy-going and I feel more confident. It has been a much better past few years since relying more on my angels assistance/guidance. I have a bubble as well and then I even plant massive trees around the bubble and lock the bubble up with gold chains. :wink: We work too hard to let our precious energy be stolen.. I completely believe you in contacting archangels.
Your 9th house of higher learning containing Jupiter, your Moon & Neptune in my opinion give you the tools to ground all of the airy magic you have inside you on Earth. And then share it with the public. I don't think it matters if you have low water because you're connecting the Angels in the (Air) and bringing them down to Earth for the betterment of humanity for people to learn about and connect to. And that is just one of the many many talents you clearly have to give to the public. Keep on sharing your golden light and wealth of gifts. Thank you for your insight on my chart. :smile: xoxo

Blessings, love & light,

K

kbell

I'm not Catholic, but there's a saint I feel very drawn to: Gemma Galgani. We both have moon in gemini, her neptune trines my sun and mercury, her mercury is conjunct my jupiter. I look sometimes at the charts of dead people who have had an affect on me.