Children's Books

Abby83

Hi everyone,

I just want to check that I read this horary correctly.

My question was 'When will I get my children's book published?'

I'm looking at the moon here in the 3rd house and the 9th house ruler for the publishers. So my take is 8 months?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_11_children_s_book_43346_35434.jpg
    astro_2gw_11_children_s_book_43346_35434.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 54

rafaella

Hi everyone,

I just want to check that I read this horary correctly.

My question was 'When will I get my children's book published?'

I'm looking at the moon here in the 3rd house and the 9th house ruler for the publishers. So my take is 8 months?

Your book is Mars, 5th ruler, as its your 'baby', your creation. 3rd is writing in general. So look for aspect between 5th ruler and 9th ruler

rafaella

Are you sure? In that case it's 4 yrs. That seems a bit long.

well its takes 'years' to get published if you go the traditional route -finding an agent, finding a publisher, marketing, printing etc...

You can self-publish. That will be faster, but you will have to pay for everything yourself. I'd advice you to buy a book on publishing or get a copy from library/or research everything online. For a children's book you also need an illustrator, cause without nice pretty drawings, a children's book is not very appealing to children.

For timing, check Moon to Mars and also Mars aspect to Jupiter, where is Jupiter by the time Mars gets to it. You get a window of opportunity - so it could be 4,5 years and more. So its more than 4 years. I assume this is the traditional route. Remember how long it took JK Rowling to get published, how many rejections she received? This is the story for many successful authors. You might have to go through many rejections yourself. But I do believe you will get published.

All the best!

Last edited:

Abby83

Thanks. I will most definitely push for it. I'm only writing the ideas now and will continue to do so in the following year and then I will make it happen. Am doing some research now though in regards to publishing and what publishers interest me. I'm not afraid of rejection in this sense. If I know something needs to be pumped out there, I will pump it out.

Moon to mars is 3 and half yrs which is in my time frame of how long it will probably take to get all the books together. I plan on presenting it the way I want so it comes across well.

I want to add, that basically Im asking this question because there are a couple things I want to do and im trying to plan it out. I want to have two more kids in 3 yrs time. We want to extend the house (not sure if it will be approved by council though), and I want to publish the book. The thing about my pregnancies is, when im pregnant I am sedentary for a yr due to the symptoms. And I mean I cant do anything. I will precook and freeze as many dinners as possible. So all of this is coming to mind and im wondering if I should get onto the publishing now or wait till after. But somehow I reckon after the pregnancy I will be too busy.

Last edited:

Abby83

Is there any way of finding out in a horary just how many books I will publish. I want to do a series of books. I did another horary and can post it.

Abby83

Cool thanks a lot. Here it is.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_14_how_many_books_18187_31965.jpg
    astro_2gw_14_how_many_books_18187_31965.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 33

rafaella

Cool thanks a lot. Here it is.

Honestly, not liking that combust Moon, but we already know you wil get book published so we don't need this chart to tell us if but how many. I'd say 3 based on all those planets in sign of 9th house. Mercury in mutable implying several. Mars has connection with 10th ruler of success and 9th ruler for publishing. Moon to Sun may show timing of the book or books being completed (not published but written and ready to go).

Now don't worry about it too much. Just start writing!

Good luck! :)

Abby83

Honestly, not liking that combust Moon, but we already know you wil get book published so we don't need this chart to tell us if but how many. I'd say 3 based on all those planets in sign of 9th house. Mercury in mutable implying several. Mars has connection with 10th ruler of success and 9th ruler for publishing. Moon to Sun may show timing of the book or books being completed (not published but written and ready to go).

Now don't worry about it too much. Just start writing!

Good luck! :)

Yay!! That sounds like great news. Was hoping for 3. Thanks for the analysis. You're a champ :).

Abby83

Well, looks like my book is underway. I finally found an illustrator and it should be published towards the end of this year. That means it took two years since posting this horary, but I still cant see it in the chart. But either way, I'm happy I'm getting it done.

rafaella

Well, looks like my book is underway. I finally found an illustrator and it should be published towards the end of this year. That means it took two years since posting this horary, but I still cant see it in the chart. But either way, I'm happy I'm getting it done.

You haven't published it yet, so lets wait and see when you do get published and we will reassess the chart. You can also ask a new horary if you will get published this year, now that you found an illustrator.

Did you do the other things you wanted to do or are thy on hold? I mean having more kids and house extension?

Abby83

You haven't published it yet, so lets wait and see when you do get published and we will reassess the chart. You can also ask a new horary if you will get published this year, now that you found an illustrator.

Did you do the other things you wanted to do or are thy on hold? I mean having more kids and house extension?

Yeah I’ll let you know when it’s published. I only started working on it 3 weeks ago and the development is pretty fast. Faster than I expected.

Ahaha I forgot I once asked about the things you mention but the big answer to that is ‘NO.’ I am in no way having any more kids and therefore not concerned with house extension... although I’m sure at some stage those pipes will collapse.

Abby83

Sorry, but I must have been a little excited about it all. Correction - the book will be ‘finished’ this year but I’ve been advised to ‘launch’’ the book mid year 2019.

Abby83

Lol you were right rafaella. The illustrator has put the book on hold for personal reasons, so looks like it will be done next year...

Abby83

I just did a horary - 26th September 2018, Adelaide Australia, 2:15pm.

I asked again when my book will be published. It said 2 years. This coincides with the original horary. I don't know why its taking so long but I hope things run smoothly. My tarot also shows two years. Bummer.

tikana

Abby
You missed the boat with this horary
Merc detriment in 6
Ur not qualified. Moon trine mars not not effective bc moon is rejected by mars and moon had nothing to offer to mars plus 8 house of losses

Then publishing is 9th house jup merc hit jup and leaving someone is interested but merc left voi then it goes to cap where jup is rejecting merc

Merc conjuncted saturn investment or a loss
Thats past ...

Last edited:

tikana

Sorry, but I will get it done. I am qualified and it is effective.

Merc detriment + cadent + void = how???
U asked a q in 2016 do far nothing happend moon mars already blew timing on a trine fast moving.. meh not convinced. I just read charts.
Good luck!!

Abby83

Merc detriment + cadent + void = how???
U asked a q in 2016 do far nothing happend moon mars already blew timing on a trine fast moving.. meh not convinced. I just read charts.
Good luck!!

That's fine. But I will get it done.