Radical Thought for the Day

conspiracy theorist

Ha. Back in HS when I was walking to the bus park, there was this bum who was chocking his chicken hardcore, I mean he was really going at it. The girl groups that were closing in on the public spectacle all recoiled and shrieked on sight of this liberated sex positive male. Many lulz were had that day.

One really interesting bum is one downtown who has a team of 3 stray dogs trailing him at all times. He interacts with them like they are a wolf pack. The 20 foot radius around him stinks to high hell though.

Blaze

Account Closed
Topkek right there. Haven't seen any men bucking off but I'm pretty sure loads do fly on those train tracks. Gotta get off somehow, eh?

My favorite bum is this guy who just screams out racial slurs to anyone and everyone. Crazy George is his name. Mutha ****a is on Youtube btw, here,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nj6bUJj43hI

Blaze

Account Closed
Btw, he's a Sag Sun - Merc - Venus. Told me his birthday awhile back and I peeked at his "could be" chart. No birth-time tho.

conspiracy theorist

He looked pretty lucid in that vid but I chuckled when he reversed trolled that girl.

A Sag bum,eh? I can see Sag topping the "signs most likely to be bums" list.

Blaze

Account Closed
His kids force him to take meds every now and again. I think he's pretty funny. Really good troll with a deep luv of Je sus and dislike for the military. Used to be in it himself and says "They teach you how to be homeless as ****. Then make you kill people".

You'd think a white guy calling everyone names when he's off his meds would be dead over there, but he's a legend.

Phoenix Venus

One time a bum asked me for some change, and when i gave him some, he pulled a huge wad of cash out of his pocket and said "dont be fooled, its a hustle"

Respeck.

conspiracy theorist

Hell yeah. There are some legendary beggars who would do nothing but bother people for spare change all day. A little digging shows that these same people have houses up in the hills, cars and all kinds of material belongings. Some of these bums are smart as ****.

Blaze

Account Closed
I never give bums money. Give em a roll with butter or a sandwich or some bananas. But no money, hell nope.

Blaze

Account Closed
Hell yeah. There are some legendary beggars who would do nothing but bother people for spare change all day. A little digging shows that these same people have houses up in the hills, cars and all kinds of material belongings. Some of these bums are smart as ****.

And this is why I said that ^ up there, lel.

Phoenix Venus

Yeah thats twwooh.

25f1174a3c6f6f9af1ff2101995c8ac6.jpg