grad school: will i be admitted in the fall?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_l_hr.4424.25095.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_l_hr.4424.25095.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
I say yes. The schools/Moon receive you/Mars by exaltation while Moon applies to Mars, perfecting in two degrees. It looks very positive to me.

You/Mars being in your detriment suggests that there may not be much YOU can do to make this happen. But you don't need to, based on how the schools see you.

IleneK

Premium Member
Thanks Ilene. You could be right. I think the MR by triplicity shows that I will get in. I'm just worried that it won't be my top choice. The schools significator is on the SN. The SN generally weakens right?

I'm no expert, but that seems to say more about the school than you?
It's never a perfect world, you know. :)

tikana

Thank you! I am so excited! This program is very competitive with quite a low acceptance rate so I'm just shocked and thrilled! I'm still wondering why the Dean of admissions called me to request my transcripts if it wasn't a deciding factor??? Makes no sense. But I'm going to go ahead and submit them with the explanation.

the school loves you ...

tikana

Well it's real. I'm definitely accepted and it wasn't a mistake. I talked to the dean of admissions this morning. He told me he made a mistake and did not look over the transcripts carefully and they had all they needed, so no need to submit the ones for the first 60 hours. He said "we are pleased to offer you admission" eeeek. I am so happy- I'm not going to be able to sleep properly for a week! Lol.

Anyway, this horary was so accurate, its not even funny. Even the timing.

Hi

When you ask a q when the true q is on your mind, u get super accurate charts

It's not a mistake

T