Everything About Children Astrology

Nice Project :) .

My child has just currently ripped up the paper towel and is putting it on my head and trying to strangle me. Motherhood ;) .

Here is another link, I always thought a good file directory for threads would be good. You could read for hours about a topic your interested in. You could provide outside links and examples like you have done.

Adoption

Last edited:
Jenna you need to empty your mailbox.

Here is my quick description for how to do links. Be warned your asking Mercury in fall square Neptune for directions. :D
  1. First write the title, and highlight it.
  2. Click on the world picture above your post' it looks like a paperclip.
  3. A box should pop up. Paste your link in the box and click O.K.
Hey Presto :) .

I will remove this post once you have read it. Saves it interupting your thread ;) .

aquarius7000

@JJ, et al,

This thread has been moved to the 'Recommendations board', as it recommends topic-related Astrology links.

@Mmcdole, your post requesting a natal-chart reading has been moved to the Greenhorns' Lounge, as a new thread: Will I have another child?, so as to keep this thread about 'recommendations'.

:)aquarius7000

julia

hello!!!!!!!!!!
intersting information about the fifth house...but I am a little confused...
i would like some help if it is possible....

my question is :I do not have fifth house in my astrological map....what does it mean??

julia

Last edited:

Kerrie

Oh this is such a great idea Jenna, thankyou very much. I was about to get off the computer and go have a shower, now its been put on hold and I have brought in the heater!!! :w00t:

Kerrie

Well I didnt know before but I seem to have the adoption aspects, well the Leo/Aquarius axis for 5th/11th, my 5th ruler is in the 11th too. I always thought I would adopt children one day (just thought it would be a good idea), even before I knew of my trouble in concieving a child!!! Im going back to look at the other links.

Do you know any info on IVF in the natal, or assisted fertility?

waybread

Jenna, we ask that all members respect the Forum rules. Something that we all agree to do as a condition of being members.

Kerrie

Waybread, Im with Jenna on this one I dont think she is doing anything wrong by not putting the source of the links... once you go to the respective webpage you see who wrote it. She is also not suggesting in her thread that she wrote any of these either or came up with the information by herself. She isnt quoting any texts.

Everyone puts links all over this forum and they dont say who everyone is that writes on the webpage. For example some of her links go directly to other threads in this forum, is she supposed to write everyones name of who posted in the thread???

waybread

Moderating is often a judgement call. The moderators do our best to apply common sense to situations, knowing that we can't please everyone. I guess we could debate the meaning of "properly mentioned." Jenna posted what appear to be links to chapters of published books. Here, giving a citation [author, title at a minimum] is both a courtesy to the reader and a standard practice. The rule of thumb on book citations normally is "when in doubt, cite."

So no harm done. I don't think "Jenna is doing anything wrong" (because in a serious case we would have to delete or edit the message), but I don't see the harm in a friendly reminder. Nor do I think that a "slippery slope" argument about threads and many kinds of Internet materials applies here.

Claire19

Is it possible to predict the age you will have your children at?
By tracking transits to your 5th house you can ascertain when you are likely to fall pregnant. Very often we have children around our Saturn return of 28 years. It is common......Jupiter through the 5th as well as the Moon and Venus are good signs....The 4th house of family can also be looked at.....The state of your natal Moon and any planets in the 5th will add to the story...