Revenge, getting even, and master at destroying someone's life.

Ukpoohbear

Miyamoto Musashi was a warrior, and an undefeated one at that. His approach was far from screaming "fuk youuu"

For a successful warrior, you're going to want to have tactical and strategic prowess.

Obviously brains are a necessity and we are all born with at least some but I don’t want rage to be put into the category of stupidity because we all have a little strategic ability and rage can also be a useful tool too.

Abby83

19th, you’re disagreeing with yourself because you’ve previously said that Plutonians have good strategic ability but low fighting skill when you say they are cowards when confronted, so there is a difference between the two.

It’s like Sun Tzu versus a warrior. The warrior would run up to him screaming ‘fuk youuuu’ and Sun Tzu would have a strategic plan.

Personally, I think they are the antithesis of each other like if someone is being manipulative, the best way to tackle it is to be direct and if someone is being confrontational, the best way to tackle it is being strategic. Or I guess you can play fire with fire but usually I like to do the antithesis thing.

Pluto is ruled by water which is emotional. Pluto will never be warrior like Mars/Aries cos Mars likes war and battles, fighting and noise and roughness. Pluto just wants power, and power can be found in all 12 signs. Just like game of thrones when little finger said to sirci 'knowledge is power.' power can be found in anything. It can be strategic to win. Mars doesn't do that but Mars doesn't back down.

Ukpoohbear

Pluto is ruled by water which is emotional. Pluto will never be warrior like Mars/Aries cos Mars likes war and battles, fighting and noise and roughness. Pluto just wants power, and power can be found in all 12 signs. Just like game of thrones when little finger said to sirci 'knowledge is power.' power can be found in anything. It can be strategic to win. Mars doesn't do that but Mars doesn't back down.

I know what you mean but I can imagine an Aries would love power as well, they just express it in a different way. I mean, why do they love fighting so much if not for the sense of power they get from it? They don’t fight for a cause like Aquarius might, it’s power they want. Scorpios want power too but because they are water instead of fire then it comes across more subversive.

I think Aries have a reputation of being brutish and Scorpio’s have a reputation of being undefeatable, maybe because they are able to keep their need for power under wraps.

(Btw I edit because my iPhone randomly changes words or makes them plural if you type quicker than snail pace)

Last edited:

Abby83

I know what you mean but I can imagine an Aries would love power as well, they just express it in a different way. I mean, why do they love fighting so much if not for the sense of power they get from it? They don’t fight for a cause like Aquarius might, it’s power they want. Scorpios want power too but because they are water instead of fire then it comes across more subversive.

I think Aries have a reputation of being brutish and Scorpio’s have a reputation of being undefeatable, maybe because they are able to keep their need for power under wraps.

(Btw I edit because my iPhone randomly changes words or makes them plural if you type quicker than snail pace)

Don't be offended when I say this cos every Aries is different cos of their ASC and its ruler. But... Aries, as a sign is a bully. They get a rise purely on bullying certain ppl. They enjoy fighting simply cos they need to feel like they've won something just so they can feel good.

Abby83

This last comment so reminded me of this guy I know who's a Dom. He loves to belittle women, degrade them, use them (all consensual) make them feel helpless cos it makes him feel powerful. He has strong Aries in his char, Aries being his ASC with Mars in aries first house. He calls himself an alpha male and everyone else says he's a bully.

Ukpoohbear

Don't be offended when I say this cos every Aries is different cos of their ASC and its ruler. But... Aries, as a sign is a bully. They get a rise purely on bullying certain ppl. They enjoy fighting simply cos they need to feel like they've won something just so they can feel good.

I’m not offended at all in fact this is a subject very close to my heart that Id like to talk about. I’ve bullied people and I’ve been bullied. The two people I bullied have both been men and I grew up being bullied by my narc family, which coincided with transit Pluto directly hitting a lot of my planets. I actually think in a past life I’ve been a bully, I’ve not given any love to people I had a responsibility to protect and I’ve probably been a narc too, which is why transit Pluto had to beat it out of me with sheer karma.

The two guys I bullied in my opinion deserved it because they were playing me at a time when I was already down, so it’s like the saying ‘an injured dog bites.’ And I think that saying explains all selfish, bullish people because it’s basically another soul feeding off another soul. If someone bullies you, their soul is scared shitless about being here on Earth but the universe eventually teaches us to be strong enough not to be scared and want to feed off others, although not this lifetime for everyone.

I have to say though, this life time I don’t feed off of other people and I was really just fighting back against what I thought was injustice. Karma has taught me not to and I think it’s only really young souls that bully or use other people. In my opinion, narcs and bullies are young souls who haven’t evolved yet.

One of the guys I bullied, I was recently in communication with just last week and he described me as ‘an end level boss.’ He hasn’t changed yet, he still manipulates and uses women (Pluto Libra opp DC) because he’s scared inside but when he communicated with me this time, he didn’t try to use me again because he remembers too well how I bullied him. I was honest with him and said I deliberately chose to go to a dark place and serve him a dish of revenge served cold. I’m still ashamed of going to that dark place though and I’m aware it’s because I have Daddy issues.

My particular chart set up this life time has only ever bullied in self defence. The type of people you describe I have had experience with and the guy had Venus in Aries conjunct his MC. In my experience, an elevated Venus is somebody who is used to being babied and if that Venus is in Aries, that baby will bully and bully you just so he can try and avoid growing up. Even when I’m thinking of him now, I detest remembering his energy, he bullies everybody, friends, girlfriends, work colleagues, it’s disgusting.

I’m not like that, but I have bullied those two guys.

It’s not even just an Aries thing although it can be a lot of the times but if the soul is desperate and scared and hasn’t surrendered to the universe yet, they’re gonna use you. Lots of people use others and it disgusts me. Using another soul is feeding from them and it’s horrible.

I like the way David Starling describes it as those souls being unevolved and if you find yourself being attacked a lot, it’s because you’re trying to be better and they can’t stand it.

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

This last comment so reminded me of this guy I know who's a Dom. He loves to belittle women, degrade them, use them (all consensual) make them feel helpless cos it makes him feel powerful. He has strong Aries in his char, Aries being his ASC with Mars in aries first house. He calls himself an alpha male and everyone else says he's a bully.

Apologies for the long post. Just wanted to add, the energy you describe here is exactly like my ex who has the elevated Venus in Aries. It’s the most ugly energy ever.

Ukpoohbear

I really relate to 19thLaw’s journey. We all know he isn’t a bad person, even though he says he wants revenge. He’s hurt like I was, is willing to fight back but is really just trying to understand and work through the hurt of being bullied and fed off whoever made him feel this way.

Abby83

Ukpoohbear you're too sweet to be a bully or a narcissist 😊. Bullies and narcissists do it all their life. It's a leaned trait in early childhood and doesn't necessarily mean the person is broken. But it is true that they bully cos they are defencive and afraid and they 'get others before others get them.' they think it's them against the world. Hi

Abby83

I really relate to 19thLaw’s journey. We all know he isn’t a bad person, even though he says he wants revenge. He’s hurt like I was, is willing to fight back but is really just trying to understand and work through the hurt of being bullied and fed off whoever made him feel this way.

But you and 19th law are both ordinary ppl who just wanted revenge. It's a huge mistake to try and have empathy and feel sorry for a narcissist. The narc is born to abuse. They love it and know no other way to exist. The thing ppl don't realise is these narcs love being mean.

Opal

Premium Member
Revenge is not the same as rage.....there is usually not yelling or screaming......it is a quieter action.......usually served back to the person through the courts or in a way that makes the person at the receiving end wonder how that came back to bite them......even better if they don't know where the bite came from......

Abby83

Revenge is not the same as rage.....there is usually not yelling or screaming......it is a quieter action.......usually served back to the person through the courts or in a way that makes the person at the receiving end wonder how that came back to bite them......even better if they don't know where the bite came from......

My revenge has always been spiritual. I prayed to God to punish them and then a few yrs later I witnessed them witness me witness their karma. It was bliss cos I left it in hands of God.

Ukpoohbear

Ukpoohbear you're too sweet to be a bully or a narcissist 😊. Bullies and narcissists do it all their life. It's a leaned trait in early childhood and doesn't necessarily mean the person is broken. But it is true that they bully cos they are defencive and afraid and they 'get others before others get them.' they think it's them against the world. Hi

Aw thank you Abby :) maybe I’m too hard on myself, just trying to sort through karma. But you’re right, it’s a huge mistake to try and empathise with a narc...I’d probably try and empathise with a psychopath too :lol:

Ukpoohbear

This is true as well. I only deal in rage and revenge is not in my makeup. Although my rage does avenge itself lol my rage lasted two years

Last edited:

Opal

Premium Member
This is true as well. I only deal in rage and revenge is not in my makeup. Although my rage does avenge itself lol

Well, I just had someone do work on my mouth. They said they were a dentist and a denturist......they were neither, he owns a dental lab, usually I am not extremely vengeful, but.....to do nothing would allow the person to continue to do it to others. I hope to get dentures that fit my head.....and him, the governing body he is ruled by will take care of the rest......I wrote a letter of complaint with all the back up. I even gave the person a chance to make good on it, before I wrote the letter, they were rude.......

Opal

Premium Member
My revenge has always been spiritual. I prayed to God to punish them and then a few yrs later I witnessed them witness me witness their karma. It was bliss cos I left it in hands of God.

The cosmos can work in our favour......in another revenge oriented incident, I too am implementing a spiritual approach......it may take a while, I am hoping it does actually......and, I too hope to witness the fall.....

Ukpoohbear

Well, I just had someone do work on my mouth. They said they were a dentist and a denturist......they were neither, he owns a dental lab, usually I am not extremely vengeful, but.....to do nothing would allow the person to continue to do it to others. I hope to get dentures that fit my head.....and him, the governing body he is ruled by will take care of the rest......I wrote a letter of complaint with all the back up. I even gave the person a chance to make good on it, before I wrote the letter, they were rude.......

That sounds horrible! People can be so greedy for money and see others as just a commodity, it’s psychopathic!

Opal

Premium Member
That sounds horrible! People can be so greedy for money and see others as just a commodity, it’s psychopathic!

It was a trade of business dealings, I fulfilled my end perfectly......and I photo documented it, as I knew before I finished my end of the issues and of the deceit......but, in the end I will be vindicated.......and they will get what they deserve as well.......

The19thLaw

Mars was domiciled in both Aries and Scorpio but it is most importantly exalted in Capricorn. Capricorn is unique and almost makes sense why it is the perfect warrior, it waits patiently and knows when to hit. Earth signs have a controlover their emotions while water signs are victims to them.