explosive but lonely

saree

hi...!!

this is a chart of my friend...she's been depressed lately because of never being in a health relationship... i am putting up her natal plus transit chart, and i am hoping if someone can give her a feedback regarding what she's doing wrong...

to break the ice, she's been born on tuesday, the day of mars and with her mars in sagitarius doesnt make any aspects.....she's explosive ...very intelligent as one would expect having mercury and uranus in the third...

there's one nasty square of moon with the venus....

i really like her too...so i am going to paste our synastry chart as well....so let me know if i shuold make a move...

saree

these are the images of charts...first chart is of the girl...and second synastry chart of both of us

Attachments

• astrohq.gif
    astrohq.gif
    38.9 KB · Views: 42
  • synastry.gif
    synastry.gif
    31.5 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

wilsontc

Staff member
inner, to saree

saree,

Anneeza has most of her planets focused on the bottom (inner world) left (self) side of the chart, indicating that she uses her self-awareness to focus on her inner world. This intense inner focus indicates she does not focus on other people. As you mentioned, Mars (being, also anger) focused in the 4th house (home, also emotions) indicates emotional anger issues, which also can be a challenge when being around others. Currently, transiting (moving planets in the sky) Uranus (friends, also restructuring) is in her 7th house (relationships), indicating a time of restructuring her relationships.

But this won't change who she is: she is a person who focuses on herself. In order to find someone, she will need to find someone who naturally focuses on OTHERS. If she finds such a person, another challenge will be to make sure that she finds some way to focus on the other person as well. A relationship takes two people working together to make it work. If one person gives all the time and the other person only takes, the relationship won't work.

Relating,

Tim

saree

i talked to her, and told her about a reply for her chart...

she said, living alone for quite few years, away from her family had made her quite independent and careful in her approach towards people..

if she wouldnt be nice to her land lady, even though her land lady is a bit stern, she would end up in streets.

she did agree to the fact that she came across whole lot of people in a short time span as i think uranus passed through opposint her Ascendant...

but she's frustrated...due to overwork and innate dissatisfaction with things...

and not getting help necessary to explore other avenues like writing and creative work... problems with her roomate are now more pronounced than ever