Whats your venus dress style ?

I have previously studied the different skin tone (cool neutral and warm) and stick to what suits me. This way I never have clothes that 'do not go with anything else' and I can chuck on clothes with no hassle.

This makes shopping a process of elimination as shopping businesses will repeat colour tones each year.

I refuse to wear branded clothing (except shoes as I noticed later)

This does not include major brands which do not have their business label showing.

I hate bright colour and contrast (I hate pop art too) and never wear clothes with a strong pattern.

I hate text on clothes. If a top was in the cut and colour that I like if it said anything I would not like it. For example 'heart breaker' 'girls to the front' etc.

Clothes staples are in colours blue and grey and I always wear either red or purple. I never wear high heels except on a night out. I am wearing usually trainers or ankle boots.

Trainers are the only branded clothing I wear! I have a pair of Nike hi tops and grey and burgundy ankle boots I choose between everyday.

I will have jeans and jumper scarf and ankle boots or trainers Or dress tights boots and scarf. Silver accessories in necklaces and rings.

I prefer the internet to going around shops as this way I can scroll through looking out only for the colours I would suit and when I see one I then choose to buy it based on the cut and material. For example this winter Chenille is in fashion and I am super happy because chenille is super comfortable!

I did this lastnight while studying (listening to an audio) and I purchased black jeans with blue leopard print! It is a pattern but is not bright and does not overpower.

Venus in Gemini :love:

I use the color analysis system as well. Although I'm a little confused on whether I am a cool or warm, I personally think I fit more into the neutral category.

I like to shop online too for the same reasons as you. I can find the colors I want for my specific color palette. I would like to shop in stores, but I feel it is too much of a hassle with my size and my specific wants and needs. Online shopping suits my needs better.

My Venus is in Virgo.

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

I use the color analysis system as well. Although I'm a little confused on whether I am a cool or warm, I personally think I fit more into the neutral category.

I like to shop online too for the same reasons as you. I can find the colors I want for my specific color palette. I would like to shop in stores, but I feel it is too much of a hassle with my size and my specific wants and needs. Online shopping suits my needs better.

My Venus is in Virgo.

Oh yes for years I thought I was warm but I am actually cool with a bit of warm so I am a soft summer. I will suit neutral colours too and a little bit of warm and not too cold. It means there is lots of stuff I don’t suit, like black or the primary colours because they are too bright.

Do you suit black? And silver or gold jewellery better? Send me a photo if you want.

Oh yes for years I thought I was warm but I am actually cool with a bit of warm so I am a soft summer. I will suit neutral colours too and a little bit of warm and not too cold. It means there is lots of stuff I don’t suit, like black or the primary colours because they are too bright.

Do you suit black? And silver or gold jewellery better? Send me a photo if you want.

I'll have to put on a black shirt and both silver and gold earrings because I am seriously not sure.

I wear a lot of black though so I think it suits me. I personally think I look good in both silver and good, but I will send pictures. Always nice to get a second opinion.

Ukpoohbear

I'll have to put on a black shirt and both silver and gold earrings because I am seriously not sure.

I wear a lot of black though so I think it suits me. I personally think I look good in both silver and good, but I will send pictures. Always nice to get a second opinion.

Yes it’s very confusing and easier for people who are not in between. I was disappointed when I realised my best staple colour was grey and not black :( but I now am ok with using the correct colours and keeping individual style. Yes send, I love to talk about this because I was so obsessed with working out mine!

I can definitely see the difference with gold and silver jewellery, silver makes my skin look brighter.

White and cream is another good way to check.

If you suit black and are neutral you may be a soft autumn.

Yes it’s very confusing and easier for people who are not in between. I was disappointed when I realised my best staple colour was grey and not black :( but I now am ok with using the correct colours and keeping individual style. Yes send, I love to talk about this because I was so obsessed with working out mine!

I can definitely see the difference with gold and silver jewellery, silver makes my skin look brighter.

White and cream is another good way to check.

If you suit black and are neutral you may be a soft autumn.

I don't really fit any of those.

I have very dark eyes. Sometimes they look brown. Sometimes they look black.

My hair is very dark. Sometimes it looks brown. Sometimes it looks black.

My skin color is like...it's warm? I'm kind (I am black so I'm going to use this in terms that I am used to. I can explain if needed)

All my life I was described as light skinned and I still am by my family. But I came across a male that was interested in me who said I was more brown. With the light skin description, my mother would describe me as yellow.

I've been told that the colors yellow (like a rich kind of deep gold) fits me and red (a deep kind of burgundy) are my colors.

Ukpoohbear

I don't really fit any of those.

I have very dark eyes. Sometimes they look brown. Sometimes they look black.

My hair is very dark. Sometimes it looks brown. Sometimes it looks black.

My skin color is like...it's warm? I'm kind (I am black so I'm going to use this in terms that I am used to. I can explain if needed)

All my life I was described as light skinned and I still am by my family. But I came across a male that was interested in me who said I was more brown. With the light skin description, my mother would describe me as yellow.

I've been told that the colors yellow (like a rich kind of deep gold) fits me and red (a deep kind of burgundy) are my colors.

The yellow description makes me think you may be warm/golden. Which for ethnic colours you can see the different tones below. I know with brown eyes in Caucasian that they suit a lot of colours and I think it may be the same with ethnic colours. You may not suit very dark colours because of being lighter dark. A good word when choosing your tone is the level of ‘depth.’ Because you are lighter golden you will suit warm colours as long as they are not too deep. This will explain why you are ‘inbetween’ because you are not ‘red’ or ‘cold’ but ‘golden.’ So you will suit some lighter colour and some darker colour, as long as the light is not too light and the dark not too deep. A little rich but not too rich.

You can still wear deep colours but not as deep as darker tones. You will also suit red in your hair as I read that dark brown/black hair colour all has red undertones. But the level of red undertones determines the level of deep colour you suit. For you a rich red but not too deep and not bright red.

Halle Berry fits the description I have in my head. You can see they used highlights to compliment her skin tone, not too light and not too deep but soft and golden and subtle or it is distracting.

Do these colours look like they would suit you?

If you do not suit white then this is you!

Last edited:
The yellow description makes me think you may be warm/golden. Which for ethnic colours you can see the different tones below. I know with brown eyes in Caucasian that they suit a lot of colours and I think it may be the same with ethnic colours. You may not suit very dark colours because of being lighter dark. A good word when choosing your tone is the level of ‘depth.’ Because you are lighter golden you will suit warm colours as long as they are not too deep. This will explain why you are ‘inbetween’ because you are not ‘red’ or ‘cold’ but ‘golden.’ So you will suit some lighter colour and some darker colour, as long as the light is not too light and the dark not too deep. A little rich but not too rich.

You can still wear deep colours but not as deep as darker tones. You will also suit red in your hair as I read that dark brown/black hair colour all has red undertones. But the level of red undertones determines the level of deep colour you suit. For you a rich red but not too deep and not bright red.

Halle Berry fits the description I have in my head. You can see they used highlights to compliment her skin tone, not too light and not too deep but soft and golden and subtle or it is distracting.

Do these colours look like they would suit you?

If you do not suit white then this is you!

I think some of the colors suit me, but I'm sure I'm just projecting my feelings onto them.

I feel I don't suit white because it washes out my skintone.

Have I finally found my actual coloring?

What a genius you are!

Ukpoohbear

I think some of the colors suit me, but I'm sure I'm just projecting my feelings onto them.

I feel I don't suit white because it washes out my skintone.

Have I finally found my actual coloring?

What a genius you are!

Even though they are sunny colours if you feel naturally drawn to them that is a good sign as we instinctively usually like the colours that most suit us. But then we can confuse ourselves who we are so it is easier sometimes if someone else says or someone who is close to us.

Thank you, I am happy it seems I got it right :happy: and you were right as you are in between and neutral. Your worst colours are my best. But we are both neutral so it has been extra confusing for us. And you get to wear black! I would wear black all the time if I could wear it at all.

Last edited:

Wrt2lv

Funny, in all my astrology-ing, I never really thought about this connection.

I (male) have Venus in 1st House Aquarius. Capricorn Sun and ascendant, Taurus Moon...

I tend to go for a more traditional, clean-cut look. Nice, well-fitted button-downs, slim chinos or khakis preferably. I wear lots of gray and black with various blues (my favorite color). I usually err on the side of more than less cover and tend to stick to neutrals and avoid bright colors...

theoddone

I have no sense of style. I wear a lot of rock band tees, black leggings, black boots. Lots and lots of black for me.

I have Venus in Aquarius. Venus squares the ascendant (Scorpio) and tightly conjuncts my Aquarius moon.

I don't dress like someone with their Venus in Aquarius. I would like to dress more on the alternative/punk side but I think it freaks out my Capricorn planets, which is ruled by Saturn and Saturn is a conservative planet. Lol.

Last edited:

Wrt2lv

I think I might agree with that. I think my dress style is more Capricorn (my Sun and ascendant sign) than Aquarius.

Venus in Aqua in 9th.
Venus trine ASC in Gemini.
Venus T-squ Pluto and Moon

I dress very on trend, all the time. Whatever on trend was when I was 16 vs on trend now at 26 seems diametrically opposed in my mind--but that's just how fashion evolves. So now I dress how every other on-trend, Instagram-model millennial dresses, with a personal touch, and with an emphasis on trendy sneakers and flawless make up. (Though I don't partake in Instagram modeling. I save my style for the street and for the stage--I am a singer)
I also know Gemini risings are very changeable in appearance. That's me with my hair. I have natural hair, and as a black woman, I can really make it change into whatever I want--curly, frizzy fro, straight, maybe some dread locs or twists, and now it's in a high bun. I love that freedom (Aquarius). Next, I will try a wig ha! Venus trining this Gem aspect is probably very much responsible for this.
So yes, I'm very into appearance, though funnily enough, Venus does not rule my chart. Pluto does, then Saturn/Mercury--not so stylish planets. But I must say I do project competence and intimidation with the way I dress, as my mom would say, "you're even put together when you go to the gym". So that would have to be my Saturn/Cap sneaking in, and Pluto demanding that power/respect as a result of my appearance.

I also watch and re-watch Project Runway like some addiction. The process of creating clothing out of nothing astonishes me.

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

My Venus is in Aries, but I'm a sun/Moon Aquarius-8th. I tend to wear "cool" yet warm-weather clothing: t-shirts and shorts, but does wear polo shirts and khaki pants, and I own like a pair of denim jeans and a jacket in the winter (I'm in So CA though, the desert with its HOT summers). Not the best style, it's just an informal Aquarian, but my ruler planet Uranus is entrenched in Scorpio.

CapAquaPis

In my heart I would dress like a Russian maffia wife, but I keep it casual and simple.

LOL :w00t: A mafia wife who might as well is part of the "boys club". :devil: Sounds like a Venus in Scorpio type, the "femme fatale" fashion style, sense and supreme skills to "do the job". She may be married to the Godfather, but Mamma Mia! (or in Russian, Da!), she gives you an offer "you can't refuse".

theoddone

I think I might agree with that. I think my dress style is more Capricorn (my Sun and ascendant sign) than Aquarius.

I have Sun, Uranus, Saturn, Neptune, and Mercury in Capricorn. Very heavy on Saturn there. I dress mostly conservative with an alternative edge to it because of my Scorpio ascendant.

I think Venus in our chart shows what we find beautiful whereas our Rising Sign gives us our outward appearance, including the clothes we wear.

Chrysalis

I have Sun, Uranus, Saturn, Neptune, and Mercury in Capricorn. Very heavy on Saturn there. I dress mostly conservative with an alternative edge to it because of my Scorpio ascendant.

I think Venus in our chart shows what we find beautiful whereas our Rising Sign gives us our outward appearance, including the clothes we wear.

Yes your right here.

I have a friend who is heavy capricorn 1st house stellium, cap rising and i hate going clothes shopping with her, as the clothes she picks and asks for my opinion are so minimalistic/boring to me and GREEN, GREEN, GREEN that's all she picks up...and i hate green , she always asks what i think of things and i'm like straight NOPE i dnt like it.

She wears plain tops,jeans,leggings, no pattern,lace or anything just to me very boring and plain and the colors are like white,black and obviously green a lot of her clothes have some kind of green going on.

She has good bone structure though in her face, that id say was from her cap rising and prominent capricorn stellium.

Just funny how she has stellium in cap in 1st house and she always goes for green/even brown colors...just very earthy....and dull :D

theoddone

Yes your right here.

I have a friend who is heavy capricorn 1st house stellium, cap rising and i hate going clothes shopping with her, as the clothes she picks and asks for my opinion are so minimalistic/boring to me and GREEN, GREEN, GREEN that's all she picks up...and i hate green , she always asks what i think of things and i'm like straight NOPE i dnt like it.

She wears plain tops,jeans,leggings, no pattern,lace or anything just to me very boring and plain and the colors are like white,black and obviously green a lot of her clothes have some kind of green going on.

She has good bone structure though in her face, that id say was from her cap rising and prominent capricorn stellium.

Just funny how she has stellium in cap in 1st house and she always goes for green/even brown colors...just very earthy....and dull :D

Earthy and dull...that's Capricorn all right.

Do you think all Cappy stelliums have good bone structure or is that only the stelliums who are also Capricorn rising? I only ask because I have said my rising sign is Scorpio but I don't really look like a Scorpio ascendant except for my eyes and hair.

My Ascendant aspects are Venus square ascendant, Jupiter trine Ascendant, and Uranus sextile the Ascendant, which I guess could contribute to softening the Scorpio ascendant.

Last edited:

Chrysalis

Earthy and dull...that's Capricorn all right.

Do you think all Cappy stelliums have good bone structure or is that only the stelliums who are also Capricorn rising? I only ask because I have said my rising sign is Scorpio but I don't really look like a Scorpio ascendant except for my eyes and hair.

I really dnt know to be truthful, ive only just got into studying natal, i started with horary so kinda done things back to front lol.

Im gathering DOB from people i know to study their charts, so have my friends which im still studying, so got this info from this.

I know a scorpio rising, but hes also a taurus sun...but going on the rising sign its the eyes yes, definitely the eyes with a scorpio rising, very deep and intense.

Ive come across that capricorns have good bone structure as saturn rules bones, so with the stellium in cap i gathered it was from this. My friend is very skinny though at present, very bony no bodily female curves just straight up and down, but face structure she has high cheekbones...but maybe this is because of the weight loss maybe.

Bit off topic, but what made you name yourself theoddone ?

theoddone

I really dnt know to be truthful, ive only just got into studying natal, i started with horary so kinda done things back to front lol.

Im gathering DOB from people i know to study their charts, so have my friends which im still studying, so got this info from this.

I know a scorpio rising, but hes also a taurus sun...but going on the rising sign its the eyes yes, definitely the eyes with a scorpio rising, very deep and intense.

Ive come across that capricorns have good bone structure as saturn rules bones, so with the stellium in cap i gathered it was from this. My friend is very skinny though at present, very bony no bodily female curves just straight up and down, but face structure she has high cheekbones...but maybe this is because of the weight loss maybe.

Bit off topic, but what made you name yourself theoddone ?

I call myself theoddone because I am odd with a lot of Capricorn and Aquarius energy on my chart, which I feel causes a lot of inner conflict. Saturn and Uranus butting heads a lot, you know? I have Uranus sextiling my Ascendant, Sun conjunct Uranus, Moon in Aquarius, Venus in Aquarius, North node in Aquarius and Aquarius as my IC in addition to my Capricorn stellium.

Chrysalis

I call myself theoddone because I am odd with a lot of Capricorn and Aquarius energy on my chart, which I feel causes a lot of inner conflict. Saturn and Uranus butting heads a lot, you know? I have Uranus sextiling my Ascendant, Sun conjunct Uranus, Moon in Aquarius, Venus in Aquarius, North node in Aquarius and Aquarius as my IC in addition to my Capricorn stellium.

So you dress kinda conservative (cap stellium) but with an edge to it (aquarius)...whats the edge ?

Yes i get you though saturn and uranus butting heads, hmm that must be frustrating at times, saturn holding you back and uranus pulling you to the extremes.:w00t: