Do I have physical beauty according to my aspects in ASC?

capleo2scorpio

You don't choose karma. Karma comes back to you from your previous life doings, like a mole on your soul. So this life you are either a Cindy Crawford or the guy from Austin powers with a big mole.

vitas

You don't choose karma. Karma comes back to you from your previous life doings, like a mole on your soul. So this life you are either a Cindy Crawford or the guy from Austin powers with a big mole.

I like that, is there any books or online articles you reccommend on karma? & whats your thoughts on my natal chart, does it make me a powerful person?

nepredil696

Oh whoa! Your chart looks similar to mine (chart attached)....I suppose this is what happens when people are born around the same time :smile:

Physical attractiveness is a tricky subject, especially if you are looking for indicators in natal charts. However, there are a plethora of info about this subject (not surprising :joyful:), and from what I understand the first place to look at for physical attractiveness indicators is the ascendant and aspects to ascendant. Then look to Venus, its aspects and house placement.

You have a Taurus rising, hence Venus is your chart ruler, this is a good indicator. Also, Venus conjunct Moon, another good indicator. But, to me what pops out from your chart is that you seem very charismatic, with a strong masculine energy. Your Asc is well aspected by Sun, Mercury and Mars and Sun and Mars are well aspected. All this can give confidence, which is a very attractive feature. Also, Pluto adds an intensity to your looks with its aspect to the Asc, and conjunction to Venus and Moon. My friend has similar aspects to Pluto, and believe me, if not for Pluto he would look boring. Pluto projects intensity and power, which some find very attractive. So all in all seems like you have a lot in your favor :smile:

Here's an interesting read about Venus and beauty. It should shed some light:

"Venus is generally responsible for beauty. This will be especially so if she is:
- in the 1st or aspecting the Asc by regular aspect or antiscia
- conjunct or aspecting Sun or Moon or part of fortune
- born venus day or venus hour
- this will be more true if Venus is in a sign with dignity (rulership, exaltation, triplicity, term face) or in mutual reception that does this in effect
- this will be more true especially if Venus is rising, close to the Asc the better, or in the 10th, again closest to MC the better, or in the 7th, 4th, 11th, 5th. It is also better if Venus is not in or ruling the 6th, 8th or 12th.
- also consider lights in general and various lord of the Asc and any planets in the 1st or aspecting the Asc. If Sun and Moon are in Taurus or Libra or Pisces and Venus is not afflicted then this is a positive sign."

Attachments

• chart.jpg
    chart.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 18

vitas

Oh whoa! Your chart looks similar to mine (chart attached)....I suppose this is what happens when people are born around the same time :smile:

Physical attractiveness is a tricky subject, especially if you are looking for indicators in natal charts. However, there are a plethora of info about this subject (not surprising :joyful:), and from what I understand the first place to look at for physical attractiveness indicators is the ascendant and aspects to ascendant. Then look to Venus, its aspects and house placement.

You have a Taurus rising, hence Venus is your chart ruler, this is a good indicator. Also, Venus conjunct Moon, another good indicator. But, to me what pops out from your chart is that you seem very charismatic, with a strong masculine energy. Your Asc is well aspected by Sun, Mercury and Mars and Sun and Mars are well aspected. All this can give confidence, which is a very attractive feature. Also, Pluto adds an intensity to your looks with its aspect to the Asc, and conjunction to Venus and Moon. My friend has similar aspects to Pluto, and believe me, if not for Pluto he would look boring. Pluto projects intensity and power, which some find very attractive. So all in all seems like you have a lot in your favor :smile:

"Venus is generally responsible for beauty. This will be especially so if she is:
- this will be more true if Venus is in a sign with dignity (rulership, exaltation, triplicity, term face) or in mutual reception that does this in effect
- this will be more true especially if Venus is rising, close to the Asc the better, or in the 10th, again closest to MC the better, or in the 7th, 4th, 11th, 5th. It is also better if Venus is not in or ruling the 6th, 8th or 12th.
- also consider lights in general and various lord of the Asc and any planets in the 1st or aspecting the Asc. If Sun and Moon are in Taurus or Libra or Pisces and Venus is not afflicted then this is a positive sign."

I like what you wrote, & I have many questions & statements to say so I'm going to qoute some of your words & directly ask you questions to what accordingly you said:

I'm actually tempted to post my picture, you can give me an honest unbiased judgement on my physical beauty LOL... They call me vain & superficial, however I am an inspiring actor & would like to know if I have what it takes to excel in such a visually superficial industry such as hollywood, since it's about looks talent & network.. I yearn to know if I can be a universal sex icon, I'm not trying to sound like a narcissist, but truth is, my success will rely on my fans... I'm a male btw..

You have a Taurus rising, hence Venus is your chart ruler, this is a good indicator. Also, Venus conjunct Moon, another good indicator. But, to me what pops out from your chart is that you seem very charismatic, with a strong masculine energy. Your Asc is well aspected by Sun, Mercury and Mars and Sun and Mars are well aspected. All this can give confidence, which is a very attractive feature. Also, Pluto adds an intensity to your looks with its aspect to the Asc, and conjunction to Venus and Moon. My friend has similar aspects to Pluto, and believe me, if not for Pluto he would look boring. Pluto projects intensity and power, which some find very attractive. So all in all seems like you have a lot in your favor

When you say masculine energy what exactly are you reffering to? I look very manly? Or do I give a very manly vibe? LOL... Oh trust me I know about the pluto aspects LOL, I have a permanent five o clock shadow, my facial hair is very coarse thick & dense, I also have thick eyebrows LOL... You mention I am very charismatic, in what sense? Can I be a great leader or show potential? You say the aspects to asc gives confidence, what else can it give btw? I dislike my scorpio elements, as for scorpio is powerful & magnetic lmfao...

But my venus is in detriment wouldn't that intervene with the beauty? or??? Also, those degrees you've mention is my ASC & aspects to ASC falls under those degrees? which are good degrees? and how would you describe my physical features based on my chart & your analysis...

Pls post ur pic lol....just curious what you are...

These many readers trying so hard to figure out ur physical appearance

I wonder what you look like in real:confused: