He is the one who I'm gonna marry?

Hi! I'm into astrology for a couple of months. I have to work on my own charts but this is a long path and i'm at the beginning of the beginning. And there's a question i'm really curious about but i can't answer this with my low astrology knowledge. So I need your help, can you please help me?

I asked "he is the one who im gonna marry?" referring to my boyfriend, and the chart was like that

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210702-232650_Opera.jpg
    Screenshot_20210702-232650_Opera.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 35

lemoncurd

Hi! I'm into astrology for a couple of months. I have to work on my own charts but this is a long path and i'm at the beginning of the beginning. And there's a question i'm really curious about but i can't answer this with my low astrology knowledge. So I need your help, can you please help me?

I asked "he is the one who im gonna marry?" referring to my boyfriend, and the chart was like that
Hi I'm also p new at this as well. And looking at the chart I would say no. Because..

1) Venus (you, the querent) is making a harsh aspect with Mars (your boyfriend/the subject). I used Mars to represent him because 7th house which represents marriage and close relationships is ruled by Aries which is ruled by Mars.
2) The moon, a co-signifier of the querent (you), makes no aspect with Mars or Venus.

So with the only aspect with the planets involved being a harsh one, I would say no he is not who you will marry. But again, I'm at the beginning of the beginning of my studies just like you so if anyone else sees this, me and I'm sure, maia the cat would love your input!

Hi I'm also p new at this as well. And looking at the chart I would say no. Because..

1) Venus (you, the querent) is making a harsh aspect with Mars (your boyfriend/the subject). I used Mars to represent him because 7th house which represents marriage and close relationships is ruled by Aries which is ruled by Mars.
2) The moon, a co-signifier of the querent (you), makes no aspect with Mars or Venus.

So with the only aspect with the planets involved being a harsh one, I would say no he is not who you will marry. But again, I'm at the beginning of the beginning of my studies just like you so if anyone else sees this, me and I'm sure, maia the cat would love your input!

Thank you so much for your answer!
After a day asking this, i broke up with him. But i don't know about future and it drives me crazy.

IleneK

Premium Member
This is a pretty old chart, over two weeks old when you posted it. You/Venus, apply to meet him/Mars by conjunction. Before you do meet, though, he/Mars squares Saturn: Something or someone gets in the way. It sounds like it might have been you, if you broke up the next day. Looking at reception between you and him, how you felt about each other, things were just kind of neutral for both of you?

Void of course Moon is defined in many ways. If we use the definition of Moon making no aspect with another body before changing sign, then this Moon is VOC and nothing will come of the matter. It appears nothing did come of it.

This is a pretty old chart, over two weeks old when you posted it. You/Venus, apply to meet him/Mars by conjunction. Before you do meet, though, he/Mars squares Saturn: Something or someone gets in the way. It sounds like it might have been you, if you broke up the next day. Looking at reception between you and him, how you felt about each other, things were just kind of neutral for both of you?

Void of course Moon is defined in many ways. If we use the definition of Moon making no aspect with another body before changing sign, then this Moon is VOC and nothing will come of the matter. It appears nothing did come of it.

Thank you for your answer!
Yes, i broke up after i posted this thread. But my horary belongs to an earlier time as you said.
I think our feelings aren't neutral. Our relationship was passionate but we argued all the time.
Saying "It appears nothing did come of it" do you mean there's no clear answer for it?

lemoncurd

After studying astrology this year, I've decided to take the future as it comes. It allows me to have much less anxiety. But please message me if you'd like to study together. I'm trying to find study buddies to keep myself accountable!

IleneK

Premium Member
Thank you for your answer!
Yes, i broke up after i posted this thread. But my horary belongs to an earlier time as you said.
I think our feelings aren't neutral. Our relationship was passionate but we argued all the time.
Saying "It appears nothing did come of it" do you mean there's no clear answer for it?

You are welcome, maia.

It suggests that nothing will come of the matter you ask about.

And I would also like to commend you for your second post about taking "the future as it comes. It allows me to have much less anxiety."
That's what I do and it is way better than trying to answer these kinds of questions with horary. In fact I don't use horary in my life for anything. Never have.
Although it is really interesting to study and practice with others.

I am wishing you the very best in your study.

You are welcome, maia.

It suggests that nothing will come of the matter you ask about.

And I would also like to commend you for your second post about taking "the future as it comes. It allows me to have much less anxiety."
That's what I do and it is way better than trying to answer these kinds of questions with horary. In fact I don't use horary in my life for anything. Never have.
Although it is really interesting to study and practice with others.

I am wishing you the very best in your study.

I wish i wouldn't need horary at all. :/ thank you for your wish!

After studying astrology this year, I've decided to take the future as it comes. It allows me to have much less anxiety. But please message me if you'd like to study together. I'm trying to find study buddies to keep myself accountable!

It would be great, but i would just hold you back. Because English şs not my native language and i'm not fluent.:'(
And you've got a point by saying It allows me to have much less anxiety but without it, this situation still gives me anxiety. I don't want to spend over my years for the wrong person. So i was looking for a hint.

lemoncurd

I wish i wouldn't need horary at all. :/ thank you for your wish!

It would be great, but i would just hold you back. Because English şs not my native language and i'm not fluent.:'(
And you've got a point by saying It allows me to have much less anxiety but without it, this situation still gives me anxiety. I don't want to spend over my years for the wrong person. So i was looking for a hint.

Oh I don't care at all! Studying with you would give me the opportunity to learn/practice a language and it could help you practice english. My aries stellium is split between my 8th and 9th house so i love learning languages and talking to people from other places. Message me if you wanna study together !

And I definitely do have worries about spending time with the wrong person but I believe every thing that happens teaches you a lesson for the next person or situation. For example you and your boyfriend broke up making room for someone new and also I'm sure there are things you learned in your relationship with them that can apply to that next person.

Oh I don't care at all! Studying with you would give me the opportunity to learn/practice a language and it could help you practice english. My aries stellium is split between my 8th and 9th house so i love learning languages and talking to people from other places. Message me if you wanna study together !

And I definitely do have worries about spending time with the wrong person but I believe every thing that happens teaches you a lesson for the next person or situation. For example you and your boyfriend broke up making room for someone new and also I'm sure there are things you learned in your relationship with them that can apply to that next person.

And i have my jupiter in my 9th house in sagittarius so it would be great for me too!
Yeah you're right! This relationship taught so many things to me. But i just can't accept what has beed done, and i know i have to.