Will i ever fall in love again?

NatasNoiz

Is there love 4 me in one year?

Hi,
Im 38 years and never met anyone for nearly 4 years. I also never married. I wonder will i fall in love again and will be loved again in 1 year. Pls read my chart.

Attachments

• 20200528_141935.jpg
    20200528_141935.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

ameliaastrology

Hi NatasNoiz, "Will I Ever" is the kind of question that has to be avoided in horary. For a question that big, you need to have your natal, transits and progressions read by a professional.

Some astrologers, like Barbara Dunn, do not accept horary questions beyond a two-year time frame. They are skeptical as to whether horary can work on events that far into the future.

Amelia

NatasNoiz

Hi NatasNoiz, "Will I Ever" is the kind of question that has to be avoided in horary. For a question that big, you need to have your natal, transits and progressions read by a professional.

Some astrologers, like Barbara Dunn, do not accept horary questions beyond a two-year time frame. They are skeptical as to whether horary can work on events that far into the future.

Amelia

Thanx 4 ur interest amelia. So do u mean horary does not promise anything?

ameliaastrology

It means it would be best you put a time frame on the question: you would ask "Will I fall in love in the next two years" instead of "will I ever".