Navamsa interpretation to know about the spouse

FrankieJG

I have heard that Navamsa chart can be used to get an idea about how the spouse is going to be.Given below are my Rasi Lagna Navamsa Charts.I would love to know how my future husbands characteristics will be according to the planetary positions.

Last edited:

ANUP

Dear Freind,

One thing i can write for sure.Your husband might be in intercaste relationship ,i mean out of his community,religion etc.Navamasa is ninth division of lagna which tells us about spouce.

Navamasa is also used to study a person's internal properties,how a person behaves individually.There are two faces, behaviour of a person,one for the society and other for the home.For both environment,he or she will have different attitude,approach.For example, if a rich person tries to enter a five star hotel with rags and torn wearing,he might be pushed out for the reason he is not of that standard or may be he wont be able to pay bill.But from inside he is still a rich person,may be a CEO of a big company.So to intrepret navamasa is not that easy.But this is an advance portion of navamasa.

Simply it is used to study the chracterstics of spouce :)

-Anup
www.kascorner.com

FrankieJG

Thanks alot for the reply.

I have to say that I have never been in any successful proper relationship before.I find it really challenging to attract a man or to keep one. Can I know what might be the cause here?

Dear Freind,

One thing i can write for sure.Your husband might be in intercaste relationship ,i mean out of his community,religion etc.Navamasa is ninth division of lagna which tells us about spouce.

Navamasa is also used to study a person's internal properties,how a person behaves individually.There are two faces, behaviour of a person,one for the society and other for the home.For both environment,he or she will have different attitude,approach.For example, if a rich person tries to enter a five star hotel with rags and torn wearing,he might be pushed out for the reason he is not of that standard or may be he wont be able to pay bill.But from inside he is still a rich person,may be a CEO of a big company.So to intrepret navamasa is not that easy.But this is an advance portion of navamasa.

Simply it is used to study the chracterstics of spouce :)

-Anup
www.kascorner.com

kshantaram

Premium Member
Navamsa indicates the micro placements of planets in a constellation-nakshatra.

Planets in the asc chart finally are able to or not able to manifest the basic asc chart indications, based on their strength in the navamsa - whether elevated, debilated, enemy sign, etc.

while the navamsa cannot guarantee what is not indicated in basic chart.

since marriage is a life-long bond, navamsa charts too are referred and matched-verified, for the promise of a good marriage, for final assurance.

for example the 7th lord in the basic chart should be well placed in the navamsa not in enemy sign, debilated, etc.

there must be good relationship of lords 1/7 in the navamsa.

A navamsa chart is said to be read independently too, and one may have additional observations surprisingly correct on the ground.

Basic chart is the tree, navamsa is the fruit, manifested/unmanifested.

hope this helps with some basic idea of the navamsa relevance.

In south-india it is said no chart is read without the navamsa chart side by side, especially for marriage matching.

wishing well,

kshantaram

FrankieJG

Lrts wait for what i am trying to explain and give me update.

-Anup
www.kascorner.com

Hey Anup,
I am so sorry I haven't given any feedback to your reply. I am wondering how I wasn't getting any notification until the latest reply was added by someone else. Thank you so much for your reply to my thread.
This year I was asked out by a guy who is of a different culture and religion. I was so attracted to him as well. Not sure whether it will turn into anything. However I must tell you that I find it emotionally secure and comfortable when a partner is from a different culture. I don't know how or why, I just happen to attract and be attracted to friends/ groups who are of different cultures all the time

FrankieJG

Navamsa indicates the micro placements of planets in a constellation-nakshatra.

Planets in the asc chart finally are able to or not able to manifest the basic asc chart indications, based on their strength in the navamsa - whether elevated, debilated, enemy sign, etc.

while the navamsa cannot guarantee what is not indicated in basic chart.

since marriage is a life-long bond, navamsa charts too are referred and matched-verified, for the promise of a good marriage, for final assurance.

for example the 7th lord in the basic chart should be well placed in the navamsa not in enemy sign, debilated, etc.

there must be good relationship of lords 1/7 in the navamsa.

A navamsa chart is said to be read independently too, and one may have additional observations surprisingly correct on the ground.

Basic chart is the tree, navamsa is the fruit, manifested/unmanifested.

hope this helps with some basic idea of the navamsa relevance.

In south-india it is said no chart is read without the navamsa chart side by side, especially for marriage matching.

wishing well,

kshantaram

Hi Kshantharam,

Many thanks for sharing your knowledge about Navamsa chart with me.Now I have an idea about the difference between Rashi and Navamsa chart.

If you don't mind would you kindly check my Navamsa chart and give a small interpretation?would be a great great help