Can you please advise me on career/money in my chart?

NShane

Hello all!

I am wondering if someone could help me better understand my chart from career or money standpoint. I have Jupiter in my 10th house and as far as work, I've always been lucky. I've gotten any job I've gone after and have climbed the corporate world however I usually end up feeling dissatisfied with the pay later. (It's like a cycle, more money, more bills, less money to feel surround myself with lovely possessions. It's a Taurus thing lol). Then i go and find another job with more money and more responsibility.

I've had several business ventures that have gotten no where. I'm to the point that I decided I will not attempt another venture. I've wasted too much money trying to start a business that just doesn't go anywhere. I really do desire having an abundance of money just so I can live comfortable. I don't have much debt but once I feel that I have less money I start to feel suffocated and almost sick.

What should I be doing instead? Can someone help me figure out where I would excel to make money? I REALLY want to own my own business simply because I need freedom to work (my Uranus in my 6th house squaring my ascendant).

Thank you all!!!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 51

ashriia

Hi,

It probably was a typo, but your uranus is opposite your ascendant, not square to it.

You are approaching your saturn return in your 6th house, so soul searching around work related things/daily routines/health are going to be inspected over this time.

I can't answer your question on what you should be doing professionally. Though uranus can mean self employment, but also working in tech fields.
What I will say is since your saturn is opposite venus, and transiting 6th don't overspend during this time, make sure you have some savings. Since there is a possibility of having less money when venus is involved in hard aspect to saturn. Promotions do also come with saturn transit of the 6th, but i would think after its done opposing your venus and moving away from the configuration.

Slenkar

Your second house ruler moon is in the 6th house of day-to-day work
Your Tenth house ruler is also in the 6th house

This suggests earning money from regular work.

Just for interest, my saturn is in the tenth opposite my sun.

I have always failed job interviews, even when qualified and I've only gotten some bad jobs from temp agencies.

NShane

Sorry, you are right. I meant opposition.

I think this may be way I have such a HUGE issue with authority. I've quit plenty of jobs due to not getting along with the supervisor.

I've been soul searching everyday on what I should do next. I sometimes think about jumping back in school to pursue another area of study but i don't want to take on any more student loan debt

Slenkar

is your south node in scorpio in the 6th house?

This could mean you have to learn a lesson not to be vindictive at work?

Last edited:

NShane

is your south node in scorpio in the 6th house?

This could mean you have to learn a lesson not to be vindictive at work?

that would honestly make perfect sense.......I use to be very vengeful in the past but I have grown from that. I've learned to not lash out at others in the work environment or be confrontational. I've made several people cry at work :( and I've sabotaged work for others but this was only after them coming after me. I have too many issues with being told what to do.

I am no longer like that

Krewster

Seems like there’s more specific indicators in your chart (re issues with authority) than Uran’s house position and aspects to empty points in space:
-Sun septile Jup (4 min orb);
-Uran “red” triangulating your Sun 180 Pluto (45-180-135);
-Mars “red” triangulating your Sun 180 Pluto (semi-octile aspects).
Aspectual indicators for all the huge energy to try several business ventures include:
-Moon-Mars-Jup in a 60-100-40 triangle (sextile, novile and semi-novile); and
-Sun midpoint/apexing your Merc-Ven relationship (all 15th harmonic aspects).

JUPITERASC

Hello all!

I am wondering if someone could help me better understand my chart from career or money standpoint. I have Jupiter in my 10th house and as far as work, I've always been lucky. I've gotten any job I've gone after and have climbed the corporate world however I usually end up feeling dissatisfied with the pay later. (It's like a cycle, more money, more bills, less money to feel surround myself with lovely possessions. It's a Taurus thing lol). Then i go and find another job with more money and more responsibility.

I've had several business ventures that have gotten no where. I'm to the point that I decided I will not attempt another venture. I've wasted too much money trying to start a business that just doesn't go anywhere. I really do desire having an abundance of money just so I can live comfortable. I don't have much debt but once I feel that I have less money I start to feel suffocated and almost sick.

What should I be doing instead? Can someone help me figure out where I would excel to make money? I REALLY want to own my own business simply because I need freedom to work (my Uranus in my 6th house squaring my ascendant).

Thank you all!!!!!
HOUSES OF WEALTH discussion thread, packed with info http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49941 :smile:

katydid

Honestly NOT at all!!! I was moved to another manager and she is wonderful. She gives me as much freedom as I want.

I'm just not feeling fulfilled at all. I'm bored.

I am not sure that 'boredom' is a good enough reason to 'change career' where you have a job situation with a great boss and are given lots of freedom. Some times people work to make a good living and then do things outside of work to conquer boredom. Like hobbies, love relationships, travel, second jobs that are entertaining, etc etc. Have you tried putting more time and energy in emotional relationships, quality time with friends and family to get fulfillment there?

I say this because I think you might be 'bored' no matter what job you land with. The Uranus exactly on the desc. and square the Jupiter, in the house of employment, says that ' the grass is always looking greener' at the next job opening. Maybe you can find a way to fulfill your needs and desires and keep a good job situation for now while you make further plans for the future.

Right now you have been successful at your interviews and such. But as time goes on, if you bounce around too much, your resume and job history may begin to look unfocused---which can sometimes happen with Saturn in the 6th square Jupiter in the 10th, in mutable signs.

So if you do have your heart set on a career change now, it might be good to make it a solid change. Something that is planned for, worked for, studied for and attained with the goal of being there for a while. [ Can you tell that I have a lot of Capricorn and taurus in my natal chart? :wink: ]

Last edited:

ukdesifem

I can see something techologically based. Aq. MC, Uranus in 6th. Though this should be geared towards helping others (Jupiter 10th/Pisces). Possibly being a tech support personnel, or guiding people how to use technology. Saturn and Moon in the 6th also lend to helping others, and gaining emotional/work benefits from this. And Sun is in 11th house, which is the house of friends, so associations are key.

Kite

I can't see your birth info so can't get into a harmonics interpretation. What I can say is that using the equal house system from the Midheaven, would put Venus on your first house cusp. It is anaretic which means it wants to finish with the Taurus money grabbing and live in the curious Gemini world. You are struggling between seeking the financial protection/security Cancer on the second house infers with living out your North Node (also anaretic in the last minutes of Aries) which although in Aries - wants to be done with all the racing towards something new indicated by that position. It also wants to go to Taurus land where Venusian luxuries await - when the piggybank is full.

I think the North Node is also given a 12 house flavor with the equal house from MC placement which would indicate that you would benefit from service to others that you could then view as both meaningful and less boring. With the South Node in Libra in the 6th - you find it too easy to just go work for someone and collect the money for your indulgences. You need to craft a vocation based on where you can find value for yourself as opposed to "worth" for yourself.

estitom

Like katydid says, that Uranus placement isn't exactly working in your favour. I have Uranus in the sixth house, and I'm fully aware that I'll always struggle with boredom at work (more than others). Perhaps you need to distance yourself from the identity of a worker. It's something you need to do to live. Ideally you should work with something that you're passionate about, but it's not that easy in our society. Today I have a job that I actually like, I feel like I'm doing a difference and could keep this until retirement. I still don't feel like working most days, and that's okay! :)

NShane

Hello all, wanted to give you all an update, I have found another job.

I do plan to sit and think about what I want to do business sisd because I think I'll be most comfortable being my own boss