Venus in Taurus with Mars in Cancer?

Hyperqueen

So, I was wondering what is this like? There's a guy i'm really into. I don't know what it is. I feel like we would be amazing friends, but then theres this taboo-type of attraction, but he feels to go wild about me more than I him. And sometimes I feel like he's not completely direct with me? Which troubles me... because I read that taurus are direct people ):
But whenever i'm really not shy to be myself, it's like he just GETS me. I can be so mean and argumentative, just because i like to have an opposing opinion, and have a debate with him, its fun and he seems to enjoy it too.
Anyway... Last time we talked.. I got kind of scared and cold... he wanted to know how I really felt about something and I didn't want to tell him, and told him goodbye, and that might have gave him the impression that i'm not interested him and probably scared him away. I want him to talk to me again, and if I find the correct excuse I probably will talk to him ):

anyway I was just curious, and I tend to ramble for some reason when I ask for something lol. srry folks, but bear with me.

I'm going to mention the planets that I think will probably matter, including his pluto... Mercury probably doesn't, idk.

His signs: Double Taurus (Sun&moon), Venus in Taurus, Mars in Cancer, Mercury in Gemini, Pluto in Scorpio

My Signs: Double Cancer (Sun&Moon), Venus in Virgo, Mars in Scorpio, Mercury in leo, and Pluto in Sagittarius(this one probably doesn't matter)

Any response is appreciated
He's absolutely the sweetest man (under his idgaf attitude) I've ever met! and I find it so fun to see his sensitive side. At first glance, i thought he was the douchiest guy ever. I think he's truly special, but as a pessimist I keep distance with people. Something I'm working on y'all.

Last edited:

Hyperqueen

Well here is mine, but I don't feel too comfortable showing his. I don't know his ASC, so it won't be useful anyway. So I guess the minimalist information possible

Attachments

• astro.gif
    astro.gif
    51.3 KB · Views: 28
Hi,

• Your Sun/Moon & His Mars are in Cancer
~ Mars shows what a woman is attracted to in a guy. It's no wonder you find his sensitivity irresistible, his Mars=drive/passion/manly expression relates well with your self-expression (Sun) and emotional sensitivities (Moon).

• His Sun/Moon & Your 7H Cusp in Taurus
~ His personality (Sun) and his emotional expressions (Moon) could somehow reflect your ideal partner/husband. (7th House - house of marriage, partners).

• Your Leo and His Gemini Mercurys
~ You could communicate easily; you could share verbally & intellectually stimulating conversations that you both enjoy. (I'm imagining a sextile but I reckon even without blunt aspects to both your Mercury, there'd some sort of easy rapport between you guys.)

• His Sun, Moon, Venus in Taurus
~ What I could surmise about him, on the surface:
He could be quite romantic actually, but oh-so slow to show it. Taureans' move slowly, sensually but very surely.

Planetary aspects aside, you're only in the stage of getting to know each other; instead of fleeing away from him, let him get to know you & let yourself get to know him better, that way, it'll give you clearer answers about your romantic connection than what I can give you here.

Having said that, you're always welcome to ask further if there's any developments.

PS. For what it's worth, he could get attracted to feminine/sensual ladies (Venus in Taurus).

I know you said you're not comfortable sharing his natal but even without his exact birthtime, it's better that you could provide one so at least I could try to interpret a synastry of your charts.

Hyperqueen

P.S. his ASC is false

But... yeah, i'll try to take your advice :) ty!!!!

Attachments

• astro2.gif
    astro2.gif
    50.4 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

Hyperqueen

Bump. with both charts, what could you say about it? Poisonous or good? even if his asc is wrong (or not idk)

Last edited: