Mercury's transit will effect positively?

cagkannus

Hi all,

Do you think Mercury's transit will effect me positively in a money matter?

I have economicl difficulties and now a lot of bills to pay.

What do you think?

Thanks!

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_05_cagkan.74162.24840.gif
    astro_w2gw_05_cagkan.74162.24840.gif
    46.1 KB · Views: 21
  • astro_w2gw_05_cagkan.74180.25462.pdf
    61.8 KB · Views: 34

Mitch

I have a prominent Mercury in my birth chart. In my experiences and research about money, timing and luck. Mercury does not contribute to any of those things. Mercury's primary asset is about the mind and communication. Chiron, Venus, Jupiter, Pluto, Ceres and also Neptune with a longer term financial benefit relates more to money and financial matters in my experiences.

noouraz2

I have a prominent Mercury in my birth chart. In my experiences and research about money, timing and luck. Mercury does not contribute to any of those things. Mercury's primary asset is about the mind and communication. Chiron, Venus, Jupiter, Pluto, Ceres and also Neptune with a longer term financial benefit relates more to money and financial matters in my experiences.

what does prominent mean? what do you mean by prominent?

Mitch

I am very sorry for the many questions. but how do you determine the dominate planet in a birthchart? thanks again I really appreciate it

There are many ways to determine strength within a birth chart which in itself is a very complex subject. Using only one technique that uses the planets themselves and the relationship they have to one another would be as follows.

You mentioned about a dominate planet in a birth chart. Quite simply the most dominate planet in a birth chart is the planet that aspects the most planets in the chart. When i used the word prominent, it was with a meaning of something that may exude more strength within the chart. Things to look for are planets that synchronize together. There may be 3-4-5 or more planets that aspect each other in some form of synchronization. The tightness of the synch, as well as the meaning of the planets, the orbs and days to exact even with traditional aspects, are something to look at as well. That's just one technique that solely looks at the planets. There are many other things to consider.