Saturn & Moon in 6th house - Navamsa

freakout

Hello,

I would like to ask what are the effects of Saturn and Moon sitting in 6th house in Aries in D9 chart? There is no conjunction btw

Attachments

• chart.jpg
    chart.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 36

freakout

because the chart looks like that there is a conjunction so I wrote that there is no aspect between these two planets

freakout

I forgot to add that my Saturn is in Aries in D9 chart so it's debilitated, but how much truth is in this statement:

"SATURN IN NAVAMSA CHART - In case Saturn gets either exalted or vargottama in D9, the native becomes irresponsible towards family, kith and kin and may bring miseries in married life resulting separations or divorce."

is it really better to have debilitated Saturn than exalted or in own sign in Navamsa? and what's the result of this placement? my Moon is also there, but fortunately not in conjunction

ANUP

The question you pose comprises many important results.Like if Saturn is with moon in any sign of navamasa, this could lead for a delayed marriage upto 45 years.You can study few charts.There is a always a delay factor for any event while saturn aspects or conjucts in a sign with any planet.Saturn with Moon is a special case where a person might distract from material world while toiling for a particualr cause.The reason depends upon the placement of saturn and moon in natal chart and in navamasa chart.If saturn aspects luminaries like moon and sun, this would make him/her prone.

Next,When two planets are situated in one sign and one constellation they become Samdharmi or friends to each other. Such planets become more powerful friends or "Samdharmi" if they are situated in same navmansha

Hope this helps.

-Anup
kascorner.com

ANUP

What i have written applies to all the houses.Study each planet's placement closely.

In your case, 9th house lord is saturn which is mool karak house and moon is second house lord.So when both conjucts, can nullify the delay factor bacuse when 9th lord is in 2nd house or with 2nd lord this togetherness is called blessings which is a rider for delay.

-Anup
kascorner.com

freakout

The question you pose comprises many important results.Like if Saturn is with moon in any sign of navamasa, this could lead for a delayed marriage upto 45 years.You can study few charts.There is a always a delay factor for any event while saturn aspects or conjucts in a sign with any planet.Saturn with Moon is a special case where a person might distract from material world while toiling for a particualr cause.The reason depends upon the placement of saturn and moon in natal chart and in navamasa chart.If saturn aspects luminaries like moon and sun, this would make him/her prone.

Next,When two planets are situated in one sign and one constellation they become Samdharmi or friends to each other. Such planets become more powerful friends or "Samdharmi" if they are situated in same navmansha

Hope this helps.

-Anup
kascorner.com

there is no conjunction - Moon 6"55' and Saturn 20"08', so in my case they should be friends? I'm not interested in marriage, but in a relationship without the marriage (Rahu - Ketu 1/7 angle is doing it's job)