Astrologers' Community

Astrologers' Community (https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/index.php)
-   Chat (https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Free sexual love (https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=97203)

Retro 08-30-2016 12:01 PM

Free sexual love
 
I believe in Jesus Christ. And I don't think he is against free love. (Free sexual encounters). We are a free people! Down with useless restrictions.

I want everyone to be happy.

I am a Cancer.

Bunraku 08-30-2016 12:25 PM

Re: Free sexual love
 
Why what happened?

conspiracy theorist 08-30-2016 06:50 PM

Re: Free sexual love
 
I prefer to pay for my sexual encounters. Nothing good in this life is free pal.

I'm a #Capricorn

Bambi95 08-30-2016 07:32 PM

Re: Free sexual love
 
How uncouth. o:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Conspiracy
‹bermenschen ethics of Jesus Christ.

You just used my trigger word. Hopefully Bunraku can come and clear this up. Mah tears. :crying:

conspiracy theorist 08-30-2016 08:01 PM

Re: Free sexual love
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bambi95 (Post 716059)
How uncouth. o:



You just used my trigger word. Hopefully Bunraku can come and clear this up. Mah tears. :crying:

I'll tell you is really in for a triggering -- vile lust-ridden degenerates who think their weakness-filled incontinence can hold a candle to the messiah who was willing to risk everything, including his creature comforts, to redeem humanity.

Bunraku 08-30-2016 09:00 PM

Re: Free sexual love
 
Can we talk about the resurgence of Nazism?

Nazi party of America doesn't seem to be picking up though

conspiracy theorist 08-30-2016 10:00 PM

Re: Free sexual love
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bunraku (Post 716079)
Can we talk about the resurgence of Nazism?

Nazi party of America doesn't seem to be picking up though

Collectivist ideologies on a whole seem to be taking the world by storm. It's a battle for supremacy between Nationalism/Nazism and Cultural Marxism/Communism/Globalism.

I wonder if this has to do with the upcoming Saturn/Jupiter conjunction in Aquarius.

Bunraku 08-30-2016 10:03 PM

Re: Free sexual love
 
Which side are you on?

conspiracy theorist 08-30-2016 10:05 PM

Re: Free sexual love
 
Who wants to know

Bunraku 08-30-2016 10:12 PM

Re: Free sexual love
 
The only thing I know about astrology is how to spot a deep, sexy, magnetic aura and penetrating eyes. :(

conspiracy theorist 08-30-2016 10:14 PM

Re: Free sexual love
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bunraku (Post 716100)
The only thing I know about astrology is how to spot a deep, sexy, magnetic aura and penetrating eyes. :(

That's a major clue though

Bunraku 08-30-2016 10:21 PM

Re: Free sexual love
 
Hitler had pretty eyes and nice hair.
Proof:
http://collections.yadvashem.org/pho...1141098320.jpg

Marx just looked like a scraggly mess:

http://www.philosophybasics.com/photos/marx.jpg

Bunraku 08-30-2016 10:22 PM

Re: Free sexual love
 
Actually I found this one really great picture of him I had saved during high school, let me find it.

Bunraku 08-30-2016 10:25 PM

Re: Free sexual love
 
2 Attachment(s)
Here ya go CS.

Have I solved it? :cool:

Bunraku 08-30-2016 10:26 PM

Re: Free sexual love
 
1 Attachment(s)
I also found this

JUPITERASC 08-30-2016 10:29 PM

Re: Free sexual love
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Retro (Post 715955)

I believe in Jesus Christ. And I don't think he is against free love.
(Free sexual encounters). We are a free people!
Down with useless restrictions.

I want everyone to be happy.

I am a Cancer.


http://www.newsbusters.org/s3/files/...?itok=IfGZVLWk

conspiracy theorist 08-30-2016 10:31 PM

Re: Free sexual love
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bunraku (Post 716102)
Hitler had pretty eyes and nice hair.
Proof:
http://collections.yadvashem.org/pho...1141098320.jpg

Marx just looked like a scraggly mess:

http://www.philosophybasics.com/photos/marx.jpg

You just inadvertently pointed out one of the differences in beauty standards between the adherence of both camps.

Or was it a deliberate 4D joke?

conspiracy theorist 08-30-2016 10:32 PM

Re: Free sexual love
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bunraku (Post 716104)
Here ya go CS.

Have I solved it? :cool:

The only thing that was solved is that you had a little crush on Hitler back in HS.

Bunraku 08-30-2016 10:33 PM

Re: Free sexual love
 
1 Attachment(s)
I also found this

JUPITERASC 08-30-2016 10:34 PM

Re: Free sexual love
 
http://www.mmdtkw.org/RenRom1001-DaVinciMagdaJesu.jpg

Bunraku 08-30-2016 10:36 PM

Re: Free sexual love
 
1 Attachment(s)
Fight drawings with drawings (found this one)

Bunraku 08-30-2016 10:39 PM

Re: Free sexual love
 
Hey CS, lets use the word Hitler on a daily basis so we can put it as a large letter in the tags search: http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/tags.php

conspiracy theorist 08-30-2016 10:42 PM

Re: Free sexual love
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bunraku (Post 716111)
Fight drawings with drawings (found this one)

My Capricorn sensibilities are rising intensely

conspiracy theorist 08-30-2016 10:43 PM

Re: Free sexual love
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bunraku (Post 716113)
Hey CS, lets use the word Hitler on a daily basis so we can put it as a large letter in the tags search: http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/tags.php

I'm not up for typing Hitler 10,000 times a day. And AW doesn't deserve to be blacklisted off of google.

Bambi95 08-30-2016 10:46 PM

Re: Free sexual love
 
I r offendedededededededed.

Was this thread about sex or something? o:


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:16 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.