What placements in a chart indicate a possible interracial relationship

ElenaJ

Natal, where there would be an indication of the type of partner one would choose in marriage. Yes, also Uranus.

ElenaJ

Aquarius on the descendent is a classic indication of an "unusual" marriage partner, that could refer to interracial, foreigner and intercultural, depending on the position of the 7th ruler.

watcherofthesouth

Prince Harry's chart might be an example to look at. Although there's no indication he would date/5th house interracially, his chart shows he might marry interracially. His Venus (wife) sitting next to Saturn (dark) + Pluto (can mean magnified or "lots and lots"). So, if you were Caucasian, then Saturn could help you determine what your partner would look like.

ChildOfVenus

Aquarius on the descendent is a classic indication of an "unusual" marriage partner, that could refer to interracial, foreigner and intercultural, depending on the position of the 7th ruler.

Yeah I have Venus square Uranus and Uranus trines my ASC. I don't think I'll ever have a normal relationship.

clip11

I have a Pisces descendant and Pisces is on my 7th house cusp. I also have Jupiter and Mars in Pisces. Isn't Aquarius and Pisces both ruled by Neptune

Last edited:

clip11

Prince Harry's chart might be an example to look at. Although there's no indication he would date/5th house interracially, his chart shows he might marry interracially. His Venus (wife) sitting next to Saturn (dark) + Pluto (can mean magnified or "lots and lots"). So, if you were Caucasian, then Saturn could help you determine what your partner would look like.

I have Venus and Saturn in the 3rd house. Capricorn is on my 5th house cusp and so it's ruler is in my 3rd.

ElenaJ

Not so sure of this, watcherofthesouth.
Harry's descendent ruler, moon, in the 5th almost exactly trines sun in 8th, and he married a Leo. A Romantic (5th) and very sexual (8th) relationship.
His sun in square to Neptune in the 12th, as well as moon inconjunct Neptune shows all the gossip surrounding his wife, and so many "unknown" factors about her.
Interesting, when she said "I do", thereby legalising the marriage, Neptune was exactly conjunct the descendent, fulfilling the aspects in Harry's chart.
Harry's Venus, symbol of the women in his life, is conjunct the cusp of the 9th house of foreigners. Before Meghan, he had a long term relationship with a woman from South Africa.
The wide opposition of moon and Saturn I think refers to the fact that there is a conflict in his marriage relationship between who he is and who his marriage partner is.
Saturn in this case could also refer to the fact that he would marry an older woman. The sun and Neptune seem to give a more accurate description of her.
In his chart, I don't see an aspect that would clearly indicate he would choose someone of another race (even if she is mixed), rather than just another culture.

ElenaJ

I have a Pisces descendant and Pisces is on my 7th house cusp. I also have Jupiter and Mars in Pisces. Isn't Aquarius and Pisces both ruled by Neptune

If you have Pisces descendent, then it is on your 7th cusp automatically.
Aquarius is ruled by Saturn and Uranus.
Pisces is ruled by Neptune and Jupiter.