do we get along or are meant to be together?

ritz

i met this guy some time ago. he is very sweet and caring. but i ended things with him because i have a feeling it will not work and also because he doesn't seem to be interested in trying to see where things take us. he is from a different country than i. a fellow astrologer friend said it will work until some month in next year only and won't go far. and he mentioned that this guy will have multiple relationships in his life. and i don't know anymore how to trust someone because my experience has not been good at all.

i don't know yet how to post our charts yet, will have to catch up on this skill soon. but for now just posting the details, if you are generous enough to help me out. :) i am grateful to you.

mine
august 29,1987. 03:05 am. raipur, chhattisgarh.

his
march 9,1986. 10:30 pm. seinajoki, finland.

1. Are you a woman or a man by birth?
2. What is your blood type?
3. The exact location of the house where your mother spent 29.07 - 29.08.1987 before the actual delivery?
4. Your mother's education and profession and her name?
5. The education and profession of your father and his name?
6. Your name and education?
Real horoscopes are built from the moment when the soul enters into matter and your destiny begins to work and your image materializes with the speed of light, like your entire world of environment. Until then, this is the fate of your environment and nothing to do with you. So the horoscope is never built on the day of real birth. After all, you start living from another moment. Regarding the present birth, God told the prophets: "I will hide the birth of a man from unseeing eyes (from the dual, ignorant and suggestive mind)". This I write to everyone for the fact that everything in matter is confused, what is birth and what is the output of the fruit outside, which has long been alive and lives under individual destiny? If you do not agree with me and think that you do not need to look for a horoscope, but build on time and date not a birth, but an illusion or its synonym reality, then you cannot send these data that are necessary to me. I do not find such a true date and time of true birth, and I consider such people lost to the human community. For demons, you have a whole India of false astrologers, use their services.