Longterm relationship"?

ersa

Hello ,
The horary question is if I have a serious relationship within a year?
I am Venus and moon?he is sun?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 55
Kalinka, I have read that when the Moon is near a new cusp area (sign)- and there is a planet that is very near the cusp she will be able to be considered not VOC. She won't be an influence that is null or void.

Here, she is so close to the Sun (conjunction) granted she is in proximity to be Combust, not a good situation, her light is greatly diminished by the Rays of the Sun, but the Sun here rules the visiting sign of romance Leo upon the 11th house of hopes, she will be TOL to Uranus afterward conj. the Sun (male individual) Next to Uranus there is some energy that may be significant to initiate a sudden attraction. I would not discount the power that may play out with this combination. (Moon, Sun, Uranus near the magnetic Venus influence Taurus on the 8th house).

In my opinion it looks like a great chance to meet up with someone, Venus will get in the act with the trine to Mars near the 5th cusp. I don't know how long the affair may last, Saturn square Uranus, but it could be a sudden attraction is on the horizon that holds the potential for an on again off again relationship?

I wouldn't underestimate the power of Venus a way up in the 9th house making the trine to Mars.

Sincerely:w00t:
Student of Astrology:biggrin:

ersa

Thank you student of astrology ..:smile:
Can you see when?in one month/year?venus and Mars will trine in one unit of time?

Ersa,

Aspects coming from Ca-dent (3-6-9-12th houses) usually are indeterminate for timing, (and somewhat doubtful if you don't put any energy towards attracting your concern) but I can say the increments that Venus and Mars are apart are approx. 1 deg.; I would normally look to the declination's, to help discern if the timing was longer, but I think it is safe to say about a year, or 1 measure of timing.

Venus in a Ca-dent house also describes the environment as higher minded, which includes churches, art museums, universities places where the mind is appreciated for demonstrating and learning highest expressions of thought. The 9th house also speaks of the author of what type of individual to instigate the situation, as a foreigner; someone from a different background than your own. Are you planning a trip abroad or a vacation where you might be traveling with sister's, cousins, relatives, a neighbor? The third sign on the 9th house often speaks of the type of relationship to expect, esp. when Venus is about the picture, Gemini on the 9th house could mean a neighbor in the community is attractive to you.:love:

Student of Astrology

kalinka

Kalinka, I have read that when the Moon is near a new cusp area (sign)- and there is a planet that is very near the cusp she will be able to be considered not VOC. She won't be an influence that is null or void.
:
That is right. according to Lilly a voc Moon in Cancer, Taurus, Sagittarius and Pisces can still bring a matter to perfection. There are other sources,which say the same as you wrote and it does not matter in which sign the Moon is. However this voc Moon should be overriden by other strong indications of the main significators. Mars and Venus don't apply a trine. The ToL due to Mercury is in the past. Next Mars/Venus aspect is a square in their next sign.
It could be that she will meet someone, but it will go nowhere in the longterm,i.e.it starts with difficulties for a while and probably will not end in a relationship. Perhaps in 3-5 month. But most likely in December. I am seeing a longterm relationship in 2022.

Last edited:

ersa

It could be that she will meet someone, but it will go nowhere in the longterm,i.e.it starts with difficulties for a while and probably will not end in a relationship. Perhaps in 3-5 month. But most likely in December. I am seeing a longterm relationship in 2022.

That's the interpretation was given few months ago when I asked the same question.
That's why I made the same horary question again for something long term.
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=129977

In 2 years from now??oh seems too far

Thank you kalinka

Last edited:

kalinka

The charts don't get better by asking the same question again! If it's something longterm then it would be seen in the last chart. I think you did not meet someone since then? Then the last chart is still valid.

ersa

I don’t think was the same.
In the first I asked generally
In the second my concern was about something long term .

kalinka

You asked about a love interest and I told you actually the same as I wrote for this chart. You'll meet someone but probably it will not end up in a relationship. What you were doing here is to hedge because my last answer wasn't satisfying. You can wait until you'll meet someone and ask about the relationship. Otherwise, the last chart shows the next chance and if it will be something longterm is also seen in that chart. Does not matter if you asked specifically or not.

ersa

You asked about a love interest and I told you actually the same as I wrote for this chart. You'll meet someone but probably it will not end up in a relationship. What you were doing here is to hedge because my last answer wasn't satisfying. You can wait until you'll meet someone and ask about the relationship. Otherwise, the last chart shows the next chance and if it will be something longterm is also seen in that chart. Does not matter if you asked specifically or not.

Alright
In case we have in an horary early asc what can do?
Cast an horary chart again?IAm talking about my horary in the relocation section.

kalinka

Wait until something evolve in the matter and then you can ask again. Early degree often means it is too early to say. It's like the idea is just in your head but you did not do something yet or enough to get the result.

Kalinka

Ersa

Hello
..as the both of you most likely wish for, I am hoping also for great results in Ersa's favor to acquaint herself with a new bow or love. I see the trine of Venus with Mars as something attractive. The term or bounds that Venus and Mars are in speaks much about how situations are directed to evolve.

..and about several charts to turn to be able to ask the same question, more than one may be asked if situations change within the context of mindset when asking the question, i.e., for events (alter-ing-ed) surrounding new circumstances beyond the control of the querent that would eventuate a major or minor adjustment, that effects how we 'perceive' or are involved in prospect(s), towards a hope or a wish or towards how we will plan to go about our actions to obtain something, (event chart).

Lets say, about how we updo our hair, or change our appearance..etc..however trivial it might appear on the surface, the mind set is what is paramount to change our delivery attempts to obtain our goal.

Here's wishing things will turn out in Ersa's favor. Fore-warned is Fore-armed. Thank you Kalinka for your views.

Sincerely
Student of Astrology