capri junior man and virgo woman

JunoandMc11

I spent all night ( last night) to read some of you guys story.One of them make me feel tearful, because it 's some how similar to mine.At around june 2019,i've been throught previous chaotic two years after my divorce and taking care of my baby girl ,and my mom.
On july 2019 , i started to work in my current company.and met him there.We did not sit so close , and the boss want to test my strong,so i was separated away from all staffs.At that time, i cut my hair off,always look pp in a scary way .Rarely talked with co worker .I felt myself abit annoyed at that time ( due to my family chaotics at that time, and i was a newbie).Pp was so noisy, so that i pasted a note in the main door :" open and close the door tenderly,please". But pp kept ignoring and slam the door ,making awful noise ,except one man.
He always tried to stared at me and close the door slowly as i would bite him if he did not .( :d.
In Mar 2020, we moved our office.I was arranged to sit next to him .He reacted to show that he dispite me .He even made a rules that, no more two questions in a time .Even with work-discussed.So i think okay my neighboug hate me, that is fine.He seems to ignored me several times even when i need help with carrying heavy things.But i still support him in work related matters, some time pasted a paper note on his table, told him to go home ( He used to work late ).One time ,he reply my email with only a "no".and i said : dear boy, im 10 years older than you, if you dont like me, at least behave properly to an older .He said sorry to me ( by email)
I dont know since when, he started staring at me , started bumping at me every where.If many of us enter the elevator, this man will try to stand on my left , always.A bit odded feeling appear.We keep that colding air out side, but started talking a little bit more.And he kept reacting very weird .But i felt very comfortable when he is around , as if he was my blood brother.
Recently ,in Jan 2021, he was sent away for a training.And some how manage to comeback office at the same day we were arrange to sit close .But nothing serious happend.I started to think the man is trying to breadscrum me. I stopped talking to him recently . ( we often disconnected 1 months or weeks)It takes 3 months now. I felt so uneasy in my brain.And i started to see in to my astro chart and his.Why i kept thinking about this man even he is not for me ( i dont know his marriage status but pp know im a single mom , just recently)
I was bor in 28aug 1982- around 20pm. His birthday is 10jan 1992.My south node (alsoMC)conjunc his sun and his north node.My venus conjunc his chiron.We have many conjunc places in synastry chart.Are we in a karmic bond? Or just my immagination?

[Please upload a synastry chart to the AW Forum or upload a synastry chart to a link site (astro.com is NOT a link site) and provide the link - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator: