Fear

Starsareround

Hi Nightfall

I think you may be experiencing so much fear stemming from a disturbing childhood. With so may outer planets in your 4th house including Neptune squaring your Sun and your chart ruler, Mercury, it's going to take some work in therapy and self love (as well as concrete steps in the world to build a life for yourself that feels and is safe) to overcome the lingering sense of fear and insecurity.

Starsareround

Also, currently Pluto is transiting square your Moon, and that's a transit that will definitely bring fears to the fore. This is a 2 year transit, so it's a good time to start therapy and unpack childhood issues.

At the same time, Saturn is squaring your mercury, your mind...no wonder you are feeling some fear. Keep breathing!

Last edited:

StelliumNoise

Saturn sesquisquare your Moon - I agree with childhood issues adding to this fear state
Also the North Node is always the hardest challenge for us and you have NN conjunct your Moon in the 8th house of transformation and rebirth. Facing your fears is actually a huge part of your soul path.

Maybe look to your Part of Fortune for strength? If you unblock your PM I can send you info about yours

Starsareround

What kind of therapy? I would suggest meditating and thinking a bit about your childhood and your parents and what types of dysfunction you coped with as a child. If, say, you think your mother was a narcissist (just an example) you can research therapists in your area that specialize in that and reach out and see if any of them feel “right”
Unlocking childhood pain is not a journey you have to do alone, and the hardest part is the first step.

Starsareround

There was no childhood drama or specific else really bad story,my mother was/is bossy, father too.I was just grow up into insecurity,loneliness and lack of life experiences.I'm hearing discussions that i'm too quiet,too silent and that may seems as an antisocial behavior/attitude to others around so wondering if something weird happening to me.

So if your parents were both bossy, that can create some problems even if it’s not abuse or neglect. Possibly you ended up with unreasonable fears because they instilled a sense of panic in you about succeeding? A lot of parents do that and end up with a child paralyzed with fear, the opposite of their goal. Natal moon in Aries in the 8th square mars could make you inwardly fearful, especially with Virgo Sun/Virgo rising, which basically just wants to be dutiful. Your moon looks a little clogged and disconnected from your solar expression. I still think it’s family expectations and releasing some of that emotion you took on from your family might help.

Being a double Virgo can make you extremely quiet and hesitant to express yourself. I have the exact same double Virgo-ness (not sure what happened to me though, I’m not quiet or fearful-but I certainly was when I was younger). What worked for me then was having “lifelines” to the rest of the world, like more outgoing friends that helped me stay positive.

Last edited:

AsianSapphire

Hi
"I am facing some kind of fears like:
- rejection fear (they not going to like me. Sun square Neptune(ruler of 7),
-the failure fear (im not good enough) and fear of change- Sun square Uranus"

Your problem is a problem with a Sun, it’s not shining.
But it’s not shining because your Moon in the 8th house in the square to Mars, haven’t been expressed in a right way, so it gives your doubts and fears instead of energy.
With such Moon the more troubles you get, more energy you receive.

Singing out loud, pumping in the gym and eating your steaks medium rare(it would be great if you will grill it yourself) its your staring point to your new self.

katydid

We cannot 'blame' your parents for your current temperament or behavior. Your parents were just being who they were, acting like they acted, because it is how they expressed themselves. It is what it is.

The natal Saturn in your 4th of home and childhood does tell us that you were possibly left with some painful residue, which may have you feeling emotionally stuck in old childhood patterns. Feelings of not living up to lofty expectations, and fears from the past? Or feeling of not measuring up , even if it is just a fear and not a reality. :alien:

Your Progressed Sun tells me that you have the power and free will and the ability to modify and improve upon your current way of being and doing. It is up to you.

Studying your birth chart is a very good way to help you free up old patterns and create better ways of coping. I am glad you are doing that. :innocent:

Your Progressed Sun has finally moved into your 3rd house of self expression and communication. You are now learning how to better express yourself socially and in the community. The 3rd house opens up your world and allows you to let a few more people in. You will feel more social, more welcoming and more comfortable in those kinds of social situations. You will be more confident meeting new people and making new friends.

Also, the Sun will progress into Scorpio, transforming your emotional temperament as well. You will be less 'critical' and detached and will likely be more emotionally connected and have feelings that you have not experienced before. :sideways:

Last edited:

david starling

What about a legal secretary? I'm talking about your Mercury in Libra in H2. It's the only strong, unblocked placement, and it's an excellent position for Mercury. You would shine there.

Last edited:

SunConjunctUranus

Sun and Mercury are operative each other in the II. Sadly Mercury is combust. Parents are not very helpful when saturn operates near uncomfortable angle.

Moon are the only planet near the horizon but it's operate alone in the VIII! But don't worry, marriage seems to be good.

Last edited:

Shanti

Saturn sesquisquare your Moon - I agree with childhood issues adding to this fear state
Also the North Node is always the hardest challenge for us and you have NN conjunct your Moon in the 8th house of transformation and rebirth. Facing your fears is actually a huge part of your soul path.

/QUOTE]

Actually the north node conjunct moon is one of the most common placements for fear and worries. That's true statistically imo.
In vedic astrology the moons north node (rahu) is enemy of the moon.
It is the eclipse causing factor that actually is seen in eclipses as "taking away" the moon.

There is a need to do cognitive exercises regularly seeing by discrimination that these fears are 99 % just imaginary fears in, in the head.

JUPITERASC

There was no childhood drama or specific else really bad story,
my mother was/is bossy, father too.
It's not unusual to think parents are being bossy
I was just grow up into insecurity,loneliness and lack of life experiences.
I'm hearing discussions that i'm too quiet,too silent
and that may seems as an antisocial behavior/attitude to others around
so wondering if something weird happening to me.
Consider meeting new people somehow
by beginning a new interest
find for example Tai Chi classes nearby and attend regularly
or join a few meditation groups
there are different forms of meditation

also
both Tai Chi and meditation are done silently
and may be in tune with your quiet nature
Fear to fail,fear to try cause of fear of bad result,
fear to approach others cause of fear of rejection/indifference.
not unusual to fear failure :smile:
if you join a study group, then you have opportunity to form friendships
meditation and Tai Chi groups have diverse members

david starling

Parents fault that i grow up being fearlful?

Mercury in Libra will get you away from dwelling on the fear. (Neptune is squaring it, but Neptune doesn't evoke fear, and goes well with both Mercury and Libra.)
It's an asset, and is in your 2nd House of Assets. That's why I'm suggesting a change in profession that fits Mercury in Libra. Security guard ain't it! Instead, it involves both Mars and Saturn. How did you come to take that particular job?

Last edited:

BlackLioness87

Hi Nightfall, I was wondering if you still live where you were born. If you have moved to another city or country it would be a good idea to get a relocation chart.

Best regards.

JUPITERASC

Hi Nightfall, I was wondering if you still live where you were born.
If you have moved to another city or country
it would be a good idea to get a relocation chart.

Best regards
although relocation charts may have their uses
nothing supercedes the promise of the natal chart located at place of birth :smile:
and

the potential for relocation to another city or country
would have been shown in the natal chart located at place of birth

BlackLioness87

although relocation charts may have their uses
nothing supercedes the promise of the natal chart located at place of birth :smile:
and

the potential for relocation to another city or country
would have been shown in the natal chart located at place of birth
In any case, it would be interesting to have first-hand information about how relocation influences someone's attitude or behavior.