shocking and unrealistic!

hello,

we have been looking for houses to relocate!
My husband has found a house today and called the landlord (an industrialist) to check if it's available and the house is occupied and the tenants would move only by jan. the landlord asked if we can wait and my husband explained him our situation. he said he will check if they can move a bit early and they both continued the conversation he has asked if we have any idea of purchasing a house instead, my husband said yes, we do but we will need move in there and need some months to get settled and get then it may take some months. all of a sudden he asked if he can buy the house for us and would rent us in and we can take it when time comes...

this is quite shocking and seem unrealistic to me.

I want to know if this man and his approach is genuine?

Attachments

• buying.jpg
    buying.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 42
I am least bothered abt this offer. But why I want to ask this question here is because of my husband. He normally fall for.these kinda scams mostly. So I want him to be cautious.

waybread

I'm not too excited about the moon square Saturn. You are symbolized by the moon. I use the 7th house (4th from the 4th house) for a new or second home. It is ruled by Saturn. The moon is also the planetary ruler of one's home. I don't think a purchase would work so well.

If we look at the 7th house as also symbolizing your husband, Saturn is not such a great placement.

Possibly the house would work out for you, but from a very practical perspective you and your husband would need to look at it-- and know what to look for to make sure the house is in good condition. And then assuming this is a single family home I would personally want any sale to be conditional on a contractor's or building inspector's report.

I don't know the country of your citizenship, but I think you would want to make sure you wouldn't get into difficulties buying a house in Germany. Even if you are EU citizens, it would be good to look into your entitlements in terms of buying a home in Germany.

The financing, taxes, and insurance are a whole other matter.

I'm sorry to be negative, as I know how anxious you've been about finding a new place to live. I hope you are able to find a suitable home soon.

Sunrise

hello,

we have been looking for houses to relocate!
My husband has found a house today and called the landlord (an industrialist) to check if it's available and the house is occupied and the tenants would move only by jan. the landlord asked if we can wait and my husband explained him our situation. he said he will check if they can move a bit early and they both continued the conversation he has asked if we have any idea of purchasing a house instead, my husband said yes, we do but we will need move in there and need some months to get settled and get then it may take some months. all of a sudden he asked if he can buy the house for us and would rent us in and we can take it when time comes...

this is quite shocking and seem unrealistic to me.

I want to know if this man and his approach is genuine?

I would advise you to look at every detail. The map shows no positive things.
You and your husband Moon.
the house you saw Hermes
and the seller or the agency Saturn.
And only Hermes who goes back and wandering around in the sun advises no, don't make any purchases and deals.
There are things that do not look and work underground and of course the house is not what is presented.
Also important because Hermes is the natural signifier of agreements, communication, signatures of applications, etc. For all of the above it is a good idea not to go into any kind of agreement.
In addition the Moon (you and your spouse) in Aries is in the fall of Saturn (seller, or mediator), and Saturn in the weakness of the Moon goes the two who are in weakness and the fall in each other, will meet with a square . Saturn is powerful here.

kalinka

Mercury as significator for the house beeing retrograde is a red flag. There's something wrong with this deal. Mercury is going to conjunct Sun. I think this house is in need of an entire refurbishment. Moon and Saturn(=the seller) aren't in optimal receptions and square to each other. I would not make any deals with this man.

Last edited:
Mercury as significator for the house beeing retrograde is a red flag. There's something wrong with this deal. Mercury is going to conjunct Sun. I think this house is in need of an entire refurbishment. Moon and Saturn(=the seller) aren't in optimal receptions and square to each other. I would not make any deals with this man.

Hi, there is no house in question.

It's just that man said he can buy a house for us if we refer. This sounds very unrealistic. We enquired about his rent apartment only but its occupied until jan.

I told my husband he sound like a scam. Just avoid him. I told my husband lastnight before I cast the chart. My husband says he wont risk it.

I said tell him no for his rent house too and completely avoid him.