Is this the career path I'm supposed to take?

AquariusMj212

QUESTION ASKED:
Is acting the career for me?

I've been very lost and confused for the past year and a half and I'm tired of it. I know for sure the creative route is for me and nothing else. I'm currently an art student learning concept art, character design, motion graphics and modeling, but I feel... how should I put this... empty. Or bored. Idk, really... I mean, I love what I'm doing, I do... but I don't feel FULFILLED. I've always been primarily a writer and I regret not having enough time to read and write books. My longest aspiration and dream was to be an actress, but I was too scared to pursue it and ironically went with visual arts 'cause its a more stable option haha
I'm still working with film directors, and I do eventually want to be a film director myself, but I don't know if staying where I am now is the place I'm meant to be....
Should I just start focusing on acting only now?

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_33_horary_is_acting_the_career_for_me.80778.61144.gif
    astro_w2gw_33_horary_is_acting_the_career_for_me.80778.61144.gif
    51 KB · Views: 21

rafaella

Not seeing great potential. Mercury, your significator is rx, it does show you going back reassessing your options. Mer will trine Saturn 5th ruler, which is rx as well. There is mutually negative reception between them, so any creative work is not working for you right now. 5th is creativity.

10th is career, Mercury, 5th can also be acting. No aspect from Moon to Mercury. Moon applies to Sun, this looks nice, but Sun doesn't rule anything important. Venus, exalted. Moon exalting Venus. Venus in general rules the arts. Venus square Saturn, restriction.

I think based on this you like the idea of doing something with the arts, but I am not certain this is where you will get your fulfilment or your career path. I don't want to deter you from pursuing you what you want to do, but with the rx involved, acting may not be your final stop. You may change careers again.

I think you should study your natal chart for this, and it may help you figure out your career options. Post chart in natal section and ask someone there to help.

I wish you all the best!

AquariusMj212

Not seeing great potential. Mercury, your significator is rx, it does show you going back reassessing your options. Mer will trine Saturn 5th ruler, which is rx as well. There is mutually negative reception between them, so any creative work is not working for you right now. 5th is creativity.

10th is career, Mercury, 5th can also be acting. No aspect from Moon to Mercury. Moon applies to Sun, this looks nice, but Sun doesn't rule anything important. Venus, exalted. Moon exalting Venus. Venus in general rules the arts. Venus square Saturn, restriction.

I think based on this you like the idea of doing something with the arts, but I am not certain this is where you will get your fulfilment or your career path. I don't want to deter you from pursuing you what you want to do, but with the rx involved, acting may not be your final stop. You may change careers again.

I think you should study your natal chart for this, and it may help you figure out your career options. Post chart in natal section and ask someone there to help.

I wish you all the best!

Thank you so much for this! I really appreciate it! I'm also trying to learn how to read Horary as I go, would you mind explaining to me how you were able to read and get the information you were able to get based on the aspects mentioned? I would seriously appreciate that..

Also, my MC is in Pisces--to which when I found out made a lot of sense. My Venus is in my 7th house, Sun in 9th, Moon in 1st, and North Node, Vertex and Part of Fortune in 5th.

Attachments

• my natal.jpg
    my natal.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 21