Astrologers' Community

Astrologers' Community (https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/index.php)
-   Career-related Horary Questions (https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   The worst day at work (https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=110042)

deepminde 08-31-2017 06:24 PM

The worst day at work

1 Attachment(s)
Hello,

today was an awful day. I had an emotional meltdown at work. For about 1 and a half moth I do the work of two people. I'm constantly tired, irritated, unsatisfied. The amount of today's work was unbearable. This was the last straw. The boss of my group saw it, finally. She wanted to speak with me but was emotionally unstable. She started to talk but I just could listen, I wanted to cry and I walked out. Of course she was not satisfied but I just couldn't help it.
What does she think of me?

cherylchad 09-01-2017 02:22 AM

Re: The worst day at work

Could you pls put up a Regiomontanus house based event chart ?

tikana 09-01-2017 02:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deepminde (Post 819414)
Hello,

today was an awful day. I had an emotional meltdown at work. For about 1 and a half moth I do the work of two people. I'm constantly tired, irritated, unsatisfied. The amount of today's work was unbearable. This was the last straw. The boss of my group saw it, finally. She wanted to speak with me but was emotionally unstable. She started to talk but I just could listen, I wanted to cry and I walked out. Of course she was not satisfied but I just couldn't help it.

i dont think she is happy with your emotional break down .. saturn is her and you are mars .. saturn rejects mars. I dont like mutual applicaton to merc and the factthat mars is leaving sun to virgo. Is it possible that you will lose your job?

deepminde 09-01-2017 04:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tikana (Post 819502)
i dont think she is happy with your emotional break down .. saturn is her and you are mars .. saturn rejects mars. I dont like mutual applicaton to merc and the factthat mars is leaving sun to virgo. Is it possible that you will lose your job?

No, I don't think I will loose my job. There is not enough people to work in the beginning... And training a new person would take to long.

deepminde 09-01-2017 04:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cherylchad (Post 819498)

I will try later in the day...

tikana 09-01-2017 04:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deepminde (Post 819508)
No, I don't think I will loose my job. There is not enough people to work in the beginning... And training a new person would take to long.

could you be moved to another location in the office?

everytime i see a planet near the exit into another sign usually it means a change
i am trying to figure out what type of a change is it

rafaella 09-01-2017 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deepminde (Post 819414)
Hello,

I wrote a full delineation of the chart but it vanished and I am too tired to write it up again.

But in short, go talk to your bosses and resolve things. Venus, the boss. Moon inconjuncts. Venus has no reception to Mars, and trine ASC, so she is not thinking anything negative of you. talk it all and see what comes up. Early ASC, this is yet to be resolved.

deepminde 09-02-2017 07:38 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by cherylchad (Post 819498)

I think this is the chart you requested :)

deepminde 09-02-2017 07:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tikana (Post 819511)
could you be moved to another location in the office?

everytime i see a planet near the exit into another sign usually it means a change
i am trying to figure out what type of a change is it

She was speaking about change, that I will not have to work for two. But I don't believe her. The change should have happened 1,5 mouth ago.

deepminde 09-02-2017 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rafaella (Post 819603)
I wrote a full delineation of the chart but it vanished and I am too tired to write it up again.

But in short, go talk to your bosses and resolve things. Venus, the boss. Moon inconjuncts. Venus has no reception to Mars, and trine ASC, so she is not thinking anything negative of you. talk it all and see what comes up. Early ASC, this is yet to be resolved.

I understand that I need to talk to her but I feel such anger and I afraid I will snap. I need to calm down but it seems that every situation at work is a challenge.