Will He Love Me

Sofie

I have a thing for this guy who is in a relationship but its not working. He and I get along well and flirt. But I wonder would he love me if we got together or would it not be able to go that far?

So Mars and Venus are in each other dignities. Plus Saturn collects light. But Mars is in 12. So I dont know what to make of this. Is he in 12 because he cant love me now since he has a GF. Or is he in 12 because he will not love me in the future.

What do you think please?

Attachments

• lovely.jpg
    lovely.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 52

ElenaJ

Actually it looks quite nice, as you say there is mutual reception between the significators, and moon approaches a trine with mars, in mutual reception by house.
Mars is in the 6th house of the chart.
You as Venus are on the 7th cusp, showing you care about him.

Sofie

Ah, thank you for responding ElenaJ! I'm just confused because in a question like this receptions matter and they are there. But, at the same time, he is in his 12th house and peregrine. Does that mean he wont be able to love me, in deed; as in, he may like me but would not go through with the relationship. What do you think.

I can't tell you how many times I have cast a chart for this question, including today, and it keeps being the same chart, with him in his 12th house. Does it mean that he would not go through with the relationship, he can't, or whatever, or would you not read it that way?

Thank you again!

kalinka

I agree with Elena. Feelings are mutual. Moon's trine with mars and sun gives a YES answer for coming together. His GF is represented by Saturn. Saturn and mars in mutual reception by exaltation. His feelings for her are also strong but not as strong as for you. mars will applying by square with saturn, which indicates their separation.

Last edited:

Sofie

Thank you Kalinka! But since he is in his 12th house, does that not mean that he is powerless to act, capable but not able, or something like that?

kalinka

Thank you Kalinka! But since he is in his 12th house, does that not mean that he is powerless to act, capable but not able, or something like that?

Mars in Libra is in his own detriment and sun as his co-significator is also in his fall. However the mutual reception with venus gives mars power and he joys in the 6th house.

ElenaJ

Ah, thank you for responding ElenaJ! I'm just confused because in a question like this receptions matter and they are there. But, at the same time, he is in his 12th house and peregrine. Does that mean he wont be able to love me, in deed; as in, he may like me but would not go through with the relationship. What do you think.

I can't tell you how many times I have cast a chart for this question, including today, and it keeps being the same chart, with him in his 12th house. Does it mean that he would not go through with the relationship, he can't, or whatever, or would you not read it that way?

Thank you again!

Him in his 12th could just mean he is depressed, or lost hope.

rafaella

Thank you again!

You should not cast chart after chart for the same question, the horary becomes unreliable and shows you are not really serious in your query.

This chart here may show Saturn actually being his GF, check out the strong reception between Mars/Saturn. Moon is peregrine and will trine Mars next but this aspect is pretty weak. Also you are more keen on him than he, Venus (you) in his 1st house.

I would like to look at your 1st chart.

Are you married yourself? Your previous horary question suggests this - https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=126710

ElenaJ

You should not cast chart after chart for the same question, the horary becomes unreliable and shows you are not really serious in your query.

This chart here may show Saturn actually being his GF, check out the strong reception between Mars/Saturn. Moon is peregrine and will trine Mars next but this aspect is pretty weak. Also you are more keen on him than he, Venus (you) in his 1st house.

Are you married yourself? Your previous horary question suggests this - https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=126710

In effect, if we are talking about an affair rather than a potential relationship, then the chart reading changes.

Sofie

Hi,

Thank you for your reply. First off, I am definitely not married. This is not my account, but I am speaking on it, as it is my question.

Second, thank you for offering to look at the original chart, which I attach here. Please note the question was not whether we would get together. I just want to know whether he could love me or would he be disappointed with me. So I thought in his own 12th house, he may feel like he can't love me as I am.

Thank you all, very much.

Attachments

• whlm.jpg
    whlm.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 25

ElenaJ

Hi,

Thank you for your reply. First off, I am definitely not married. This is not my account, but I am speaking on it, as it is my question.

Second, thank you for offering to look at the original chart, which I attach here. Please note the question was not whether we would get together. I just want to know whether he could love me or would he be disappointed with me. So I thought in his own 12th house, he may feel like he can't love me as I am.

Thank you all, very much.

Raffaella's comment is very important. When interpreting the chart to answer a question, we have to assign a house(s) to the various elements involved. If the situation changes, the house(s) that we use can change, effecting the interpretation.

kalinka

Sofia wrote that it's currently a fling. This is signified by sun beeing the ruler of her 5th house placed in Libra. His main significator is still mars, ruler of the 7th house because he is her love interest. So mars and sun are both his significators. Since I always use the sun as co-significator for the man it's fits and the chart tells the story. Mars and Sun in libra in her 6th house in aspects by trine with the moon.

Sofie

Raffaella's comment is very important. When interpreting the chart to answer a question, we have to assign a house(s) to the various elements involved. If the situation changes, the house(s) that we use can change, effecting the interpretation.

Thank you, ElenaJ. Of course, that is why I was clear to say I am not married. I am grateful that you aim to be accurate to help me.

Sofie

Sofia wrote that it's currently a fling. This is signified by sun beeing the ruler of her 5th house placed in Libra. His main significator is still mars, ruler of the 7th house because he is her love interest. So mars and sun are both his significators. Since I always use the sun as co-significator for the man it's fits and the chart tells the story. Mars and Sun in libra in her 6th house in aspects by trine with the moon.

Dear Kalinka,

Thank you. It is not a fling. In my first post, I stated I have a "thing" for him and that we get along well and flirt. But there has been no flinging.