Hi new here

hazelnutty

Hi
I'm Hazel. looking forward to chatting to other astrologers.. thinking a lot at the moment about pluto in people's chart and how it operates in people... will post this question in appropriate section

hazelnutty

Hazel here..
I don't know where to post my question about pluto... I see Pluto as the planet which will show how people deal with inner and outer control issues in themselves and others etc.. where can I post this question? Is this the appropriate section?
cheers

LonelyRed

Banned
Hazel here..

Hi Hazel. Welcome!

I don't know where to post my question about pluto...

Is this the appropriate section?

Directions and clarifications for each section are located on the main page, in that big table you see, on the right-hand side, under each section title. When you click on one of the links to these section pages on the main page, the same directions and clarifications are also at the top of each subsequent section page that comes up from the link which you clicked on.

You can always find these directions either on this main page, or after following a link from the mai page. If you've followed a link, to find the directions and clarifications, begin by scrolling down, or even just scanning with your eyes, past the title "Astrologers' Community," past the links to things like the User Control Panel, past the flow-chart of the pages you clicked on to get to here, to the title of this page, and the associated directions and clarifications just underneath, looking exactly as it did on the main page. Follow this, and you can't go wrong!

As for your questions about Pluto, depending on what you are looking for in regards to Pluto (it's place in a natal chart, or a question about a specific configuration), go back to the main page, check out the titles of each section, the subsequent directions and clarifications, and go from there.

Best of luck!

-LR

Last edited: