Should Chiron count when it can be the point of a Kite with the Grand Trine?

pqxyz

I have a grand earth trine in my chart and my dominant planet is Saturn and dominant sign is Taurus, however, I cannot relate much to the description of this trine, Saturn dominant, or dominant element as earth.
This trine is Mercury in 12th house, Mars in 8th house, and Saturn in 4th house.
I also have Chiron opposing the Saturn and thus forms a Kite, but I'm not sure if Chiron should be counted.

I can be very "fiery" or "airy". ppl think of me as positive, cheerful, proud, and sociable. I hate waiting, I act fast, got a lot of energy and hobbies, but get bored easily. I do have a strong will power when it comes to dealing with difficulties and I do think that whatever I set my mind to I can achieve it, but they are usually short term goals -- I barely keep one long term goal for long enough to finish it. I can concentrate on studying something for one day, but I get exhausted by the end of semester.

Could some one help explain what the dominant elements or dominant planet mean? Is there a way to help myself take advantage of this Grand Trine or Kite formation?

Attachments

• 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 29

IleneK

Premium Member
While I am not sure you should go so far as to declare there being a kite or another major configuration, I would still examine the symbolism of Chiron and factor it into the delineation of the grand trine. If you accept the effect of asteroids, then this would be very influential.

Regarding your fiery impulsive nature, I would think that Sun in dignity, Venus and naturally fiery Jup all in Leo might account for that. Strong will power, Mars in Taurus for sure [even, perhaps especially, in its detriment].

Try to use your Merc [dignified and exalted in Virgo] well! With its being in your 12th sign/house, it will take some discipline, will power [Mars in Taurus] to do so. But Mars' energies support Merc by trine, so that is helpful.

Wishing you the best,

yuriv

I think you should, your chiron sits highly on your chart conjunct midheaven. And even if that wasn't the case chiron isn't just an asteroid. Chiron is mythical level now lol.

miquar

Hi. I would consider Chiron. The grand trine isn't that close, but Mercury is opposite the Mars/Saturn midpoint so that brings it together to some extent. Chiron's aspects to Mercury and Mars are closer.

I'm not sure why you feel that your dominant sign is Taurus. The Sun and Venus are both in Leo, with Venus being the ascendant and Moon ruler. Jupiter is also in Leo and makes what looks to be one of the closest aspects in the chart (of the aspect types shown) - its sextile with the Moon. Thus, the Sun - because it is ruling these Leo planets from Leo - is perhaps stronger than Saturn.

Best wishes

Miquar