Should I tell him how I felt?

gemitau

I don't know if this should be a horary question but I asked it anyway.
Male-male. I feel he wasn't honest the short period of time we were together. But that's not what I want to tell him. I want to tell him how I felt around him and what he meant for me. I feel the need to express myself! I tend to store a lot of words, I don't want to swallow this. We never talk or see each other, although we live in the same city. Talking to him would mean asking him to meet again. He has moved on and I don't know if he ever cared about me!
It is not about having him back.

Mercury in Leo, in the terms of leo (13°). Júpiter in his own house, in his own sign. Applying trine between them. From the chart it looks like he only cares about himself, but the trine... Maybe my words are well received. Moon in Aries (impulsive?) in the 12th (incomprehension? solitude?) makes me think my emotions are not important to him and that this may be impulsive.

Thank you!

R9eohQT.png

Last edited:

ElenaJ

Mercury approaching a trine with Jupiter, the two significators, plus north moon's node on the cusp of the 3rd of communication would indicate yes, if you contact him it will be a positive outcome.
Moon's last aspect is a trine of Venus, ruler of your 12th and 6th, so it would be a good healing move for you.