Desperately Seeking Particulars

Astrologer4U

Anyone else out there in Astrologers Community wanna have some fun with stating the particulars you would like to get to know? You know, what Sign aspects you would like for another to to have in order to participate in a possible good termed, special relationship? I wanna see if it is even possible for this to happen.

I have always wondered what it would be like to converse with a person who holds specific aspects, in comparison to mine. I wonder if I would feel a total comfort with someone who has specific aspects. These aspects pertain to...

#1 Friendships
#2 Romantic relationships
#2 Partnerships or whatever have you...

Here is what I would be curious to see a man having...

Sun in Capricorn, Sagittarius or Aquarius.

Moon in Pisces or Virgo

Mars in Aquarius, Leo, Virgo or Capricorn

Venus in Scorpio, Cancer or Capricorn

Ascendant in Sagitarius, Taurus, Scorpio or Aquarius

I've got Pluto and Uranus in the 5th, I like intensity and excitement. I guess that is what draws me emotionally to Moon opposites and Mars venus conjunt and opposites mars and venus.

Is there anyone out there who fits the above bill? I would like to see how we hit it off, nothing like the perfect astrological hook up. Then again, we have to make sure that I have the qualifications you so desire.:D

While I am waiting on the perfect Astrological hook up to make his self known, anyone else care to post what they percieve as their perfect Astrological hook up? :D

Disclaimer: This thread was generated in the name of fun, and possible possiblities. :)

Last edited:

millionora

hi Astrologer4u,
i know a member who has Sun in Cap and Venus in Aquarius that may be compatible with you..;)

let's do our homwork and research first;) :) :D

maybe he/she will appear..

Cheers, Good Luck!

Love, light, truth

Blessings!

RayAustin

I have Scorpio ASC, Moon in Cancer, and Libra Sun.

A person I really like is Cancer rising, Moon in Libra, Leo Sun; a hundred percent compatible if you mix it around.

The "dream" person would probably be.. the above. Haha.

millionora

RayAustin said:

A person I really like is Cancer rising, Moon in Libra, Leo Sun; a hundred percent compatible if you mix it around.

hey Ray, with the abovementioned person whats the venus mars aspects between the both of you?

Use that and capitalize:D if you it to go deeper of course..
on this forum anything great can happen! i found the perfect match here, and it was at the exact timing of TVenus trining my natal Venus!
isn't love Grand!!!

Cheers,
love, light, truth!
Blessings!

Astrologer4U

RayAustin said:

So you like your moon to fall into the others 1st house. Yeah, I had that before, good connection. Then you like the Sun Moon Conjunct Moon aspect. ah huh, Those are some the long term aspects, they make things comfy and cozy in a relationship.

However, I am a bit confused about where does the Leo Sun connect to? :confused: Something is off. With your having Scorpio ASC and Moon in Cancer, that is a lot of serious water for a Sun in Leo, particularly because Sun in Leo is a combination of Air, Fire and Water while you are only Air and Water. Where does the Leo Sun connect to in your chart? If you have no interceptions, Leo Sun, should fall directly into your 10th house. How does that make up for the missing element on your behalf? In my experience, sticking to coziness, the other persons Sun falling into your 5th or 9th house is good, if you wish to make up for a missing element.

What about the mars and venus contacts?

Astrologer4U

millionora said:
hi Astrologer4u,
i know a member who has Sun in Cap and Venus in Aquarius that may be compatible with you..;)

let's do our homwork and research first;) :) :D

maybe he/she will appear..

Cheers, Good Luck!

Love, light, truth

Blessings!

Did you already send him my way? I got a mysterious PM, asking me for my particulars...LOL :)

Astrologer4U

Astrologer4U

millionora said:
i found the perfect match here, and it was at the exact timing of TVenus trining my natal Venus!
isn't love Grand!!!

Cheers,
love, light, truth!
Blessings!

Are you two still hanging out? And please give us the particulars on the Sign Aspects going on between you two.

Astrologer4U

millionora

Astrologer4U said:
Did you already send him my way? I got a mysterious PM, asking me for my particulars...LOL :)

Astrologer4U

forgive me for i have sinned :p :p :p ....

i love it!! matchmmaker matchmaker make me a match!!!!

Cupid has struck...i took the liberty hope that was ok Astrolger4u...;)

i saw a lot of compatibility...hmmm how yummy!!

smile and enjoy life!

love,light,truth

Blessings!

Astrologer4U

millionora said:
forgive me for i have sinned :p :p :p ....

i love it!! matchmmaker matchmaker make me a match!!!!

Cupid has struck...i took the liberty hope that was ok Astrolger4u...;)

i saw a lot of compatibility...hmmm how yummy!!

smile and enjoy life!

love,light,truth

Blessings!

I forgive you in the name of Love, truth, and light :)

By the way, did you read post #7?

millionora

Astrologer4U said:
Are you two still hanging out? And please give us the particulars on the Sign Aspects going on between you two.

Astrologer4U

HEY ASTROLOGER4U,
ok his sun conjuncts my moon, our suns trine eachother, his mars conjuncts my VENUS:p sextiling PLUTO(use your imagination), my mars conjuncts his venus, his NN conjunct my asc perfectly, the list goes on, and on, and on!!

its karmic for sure! good karma for sure! life is beautiful,
I am definitely looking forward to the harvest;)

love,light,truth for us all....
blessings!!

Astrologer4U

millionora said:
HEY ASTROLOGER4U,
ok his sun conjuncts my moon, our suns trine eachother, his mars conjuncts my VENUS:p sextiling PLUTO(use your imagination), my mars conjuncts his venus, his NN conjunct my asc perfectly, the list goes on, and on, and on!!

All of those connections are great, but you forgot to answer part two of the question. Are you two still together?
love,light,truth for us all blessings back at ya...

Astrologer4U

Spicadilly

Astrologer4U, I have 3 of the particulars you are looking for BUT alas am a woman!!! Still fun thread, anything hapenned since then?

freedomlover

Spicadilly said:
Astrologer4U, I have 3 of the particulars you are looking for BUT alas am a woman!!! Still fun thread, anything hapenned since then?

I know you are addressing Astrologer 4U. But I'd like to add a comment: I really thought this was a fun, original idea for a thread. I don't know why it didn't get more responses. Perhaps it was the wrong timing or got lost in the shuffle.

Also, it would be a good way to meet friends, not just lovers. Compatibility is extremely important for good friendship, as well.

FL

Spicadilly

I second that FL but maybe it got lost cos astrologer4u is on the balcony listening to her romeo singing, or she is busy working, shopping, who knows. Maybe it will get revived now! It looks like it stopped when Venus was going in the shadow...more to come when Venus turns direct :)

pwadm

Staff member
I can turn Astrologers' Community into a matchmaking machine... :D

For those members that have entered their birth date in their profile, I can have a script that automatically computes their birth planet data and then when someone makes a request, the program can list out all members with the requested planetary positions :rolleyes:

It doesn't sound too hard... a few good programming days and that's it.

4leafclovah

millionora said:
HEY ASTROLOGER4U,

love,light,truth for us all....
blessings!!
Thats awesome Millionara!

lilllybelle

I don't know what I think about Radu's idea. It's kind of interesting, and I'd be open to the experimentation, but I'd hate to see this place turned into a meat market.

Ok, I'm in a relationship, but if I wasn't I'd want to be with someone with mars and venus conjunct in aires just like me, and I wouldn't touch another gemini with a ten foot pole. I'm a gemini and those gemini men seem to like me, like flies on dung. I guess my jupiter being in gemini, as well as my sun, makes them feel good. I like moon in scorpio too, even though our moons don't aspect each other.

There's a problem with finding a guy with mars & venus conunct in aries. There's aren't too many of them. There was some born in 53, 77 and 85. It looks like mars and venus might have both been in aries at the same time for a couple of hours in 72. This kind of limits my chances of finding this particular aspect because I'm not going to date someone 24 years olders or 8 years younger. Also, there may be some dates I overlooked as I eyeballed the ephemeris to find the years listed.

You know what scrap that, if I ever leave my guy, I'm just going to find a sweet, earthy guy. I don't care if he has mars and venus in aries or whatever just as long as he's sweet and we love each other. No more alpha males.

Last edited:

natasa812

millionora said:
life is beautiful,

Dear Millionora, you sound too Sagittarian lately that I am worried... :)
Don`t forget that the Sun is shining too... :)

Dear Astrologer4U
I have:
Moon in Virgo
Sun in Sagittarius
Venus in Capricorn

but I am female...:eek:

Hope you find happiness and good synastry on this Forum or anywhere else...
Wish you the best

P.S.

There were some mail members trying to contact me in the begining... Maybe we should have a special thread for railroad redirecting since my natal Venus Uranus sqaure keeps men away...

I must admit that Pisces AC and Moon Venus trine give me this sweet and innocent look on my face with nice Sagittarian optimistic smile, but at the moment that I open my mouth, Sagittarian blunt honesty comes up, Mars in 1st that squares Mercury, squares Sun, sqares Jupiter ``loaded`` with transiting Uranus wants to know ``are you talking to me?!``...Sun in conj. with Jupiter and MC is a expansive ``star``, and then, that Venus Uranus square again screaming for FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We need new thread for ``chalenging aspects``...:rolleyes:

pwadm

Staff member
Good synastry is not enough for a good relationship. Many considerents come into play. It's the same as with electional astrology. It's never perfect unless it's meant to be. It's always as it should be. Your relationships are there because they are in tune with your current vibration (natal chart, transits, progressions whatever). I find it that people working spiritually to improve themselves are in the end more advanced that those trying to use auspicious moments. The same with relationships, I guess. People working on intense, unconditioned love can get better relationships than those with good synastry with their partner.

natasa812

lilllybelle said:
...just as long as he's sweet and we love each other.

No more alpha males.

I agree with the fist one.

What is alpha male?
The only one I meet are in B category...
Or, maybe it is better to say: I wish I had your problems... You meet so many A males that you can not stand it any more and you want someone more ``average``...:confused: