Astrologers' Community

Astrologers' Community (https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/index.php)
-   Read My Chart (https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=81)
-   -   The quincunxes between death and transformation (https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=114532)

Whoam1 01-29-2018 10:52 PM

The quincunxes between death and transformation

In my chart the sun and AC are in Capricorn, the north node in the eight house is quincux these points with one orb and under. The chart ruler Saturn is quincunx the dominant planet (and 8th house ruler), Pluto. Pluto is a stellium leader and aspects Moon (also in the eight),Venus(MC ruler),Mars, the MC/AC midpoint, and Sun/Moon mp. (Venus,MC/AC,and spiritual AC all in Scorp), Uranus, Chiron and Blackmoon. Saturn is in the fourth and aspects the moon(trine), and the Spiritual AC (via opposition). The Sun/Moon (Spiritual Mp)= AC (trine). How do I get the Saturn and Pluto energies to work together in my life? Does the answer lie in the Sun/Moon=AC? Right now I'm in Pluto phase it's only been 3-5 years of this phase the other 13-15 were in Saturn phase. Will it always be phases and cycles like this or will these energies balance?

IleneK 01-30-2018 03:56 PM

Re: The quincunxes between death and transformation

Quote:

Originally Posted by Whoam1 (Post 858976)
In my chart the sun and AC are in Capricorn, the north node in the eight house is quincux these points with one orb and under. The chart ruler Saturn is quincunx the dominant planet (and 8th house ruler), Pluto. Pluto is a stellium leader and aspects Moon (also in the eight),Venus(MC ruler),Mars, the MC/AC midpoint, and Sun/Moon mp. (Venus,MC/AC,and spiritual AC all in Scorp), Uranus, Chiron and Blackmoon. Saturn is in the fourth and aspects the moon(trine), and the Spiritual AC (via opposition). The Sun/Moon (Spiritual Mp)= AC (trine). How do I get the Saturn and Pluto energies to work together in my life? Does the answer lie in the Sun/Moon=AC? Right now I'm in Pluto phase it's only been 3-5 years of this phase the other 13-15 were in Saturn phase. Will it always be phases and cycles like this or will these energies balance?

Just to add a little spaciousness to this question, the modern take on quincunx, which is alternately named the inconjunct, is some uneasy energetic/aspectual relationship between the planets.

Historically and in the traditional view, the quincunx/inconjunct indicates that there is no aspect between the two bodies in question. Inconjunct means not conjunct, just like it sounds. So traditionally, following the lineage of astrology, planets that quincunx or are inconjunct each other are planets that cannot see or regard each other.

So historically the quincunx indicates there is no energetic connection between the bodies versus the modern interpretation of the energy between them being unbalanced, inharmonious and needing reconciliation of some kind.

Now, no energy flowing between them by aspect doesn't eliminate the problem, but it does change how you might view it. And I would mention that if you choose to seem them as not having any apsectual connection, planets can still relate to each other ways besides by aspect. For example, they relate to each other by reception, which may be a slightly advanced subject, but may be worth looking into in your chart.

But to answer your final question: the phases and cycles in your natal chart will never be the same becauase they will be triggered by different configurations of planets at different times.
Things are always changing.
That is the one truth you can always depend upon.:wink:

Wishing you the best,