Is my sun on the 11th or 12th house?

My current chart looks something like this...
astro_w2gw_01_paula.34560.30535.gif

I was born in San cugat del valles, barcelona, spain, 14th of may of 1992, at 8:45, but then my asc would be in gemini, and my sun in the 12th house, so, an astrologer friend told me it had something to do with the time zone hour change, and that i should add one hour more. So, i did it, 09:45h, and now it has the asc in cancer (wich is true and absolutely fitting), and the sun in the 11th house... wich i'm not so sure... does someone know how to get the correct chart? have you guys found any cases like this? I really want to know where my natal sun was truly placed...

Because he knew about this hour change thing, and told me that my chart was probably incorrect, before that, i confusedly accepted my asc was in gemini...

Neptunia

I'm not sure what he means about that hour change thing, so I'm not sure I can help you.. But all I can tell you, is that you were born at the time you were born; 08:45 :joyful:

I hope someone else on this forum knows what that hour change thing is and can give you a better answer!

JUPITERASC

My current chart looks something like this...
astro_w2gw_01_paula.34560.30535.gif

I was born in San cugat del valles, barcelona, spain, 14th of may of 1992, at 8:45,

but then my asc would be in gemini, and my sun in the 12th house,
so, an astrologer friend told me it had something to do with the time zone hour change, and that i should add one hour more.

So, i did it, 09:45h, and now it has the asc in cancer (wich is true and absolutely fitting), and the sun in the 11th house...
wich i'm not so sure...
does someone know how to get the correct chart?
have you guys found any cases like this?
I really want to know where my natal sun was truly placed...
paulademourl, is your provided time of birth which is shown as follows

San cugat del valles, barcelona, spain, 14th of may of 1992, at 8:45,

based on
family memories
or based on birth certificate records
or based on medical records? :smile: