I am a leo but I am shy and insecure??

astralrabbit

Account Closed
The first thing that I see of importance is that Mercury was retrograde at birth and is still so by progression. When it stations direct in the progressed chart, you will notice a difference in the way you begin to think about yourself. There are other factors that others will most likely highlight here that are equally important. It is as if you were in a cocoon preparing yourself for flight eventually. This will not last forever.

Julia51423

The first thing that I see of importance is that Mercury was retrograde at birth and is still so by progression. When it stations direct in the progressed chart, you will notice a difference in the way you begin to think about yourself. There are other factors that others will most likely highlight here that are equally important. It is as if you were in a cocoon preparing yourself for flight eventually. This will not last forever.

So you are saying it is as if I am preparing for a change right now? A change in how I see myself?

astralrabbit

Account Closed
So you are saying it is as if I am preparing for a change right now? A change in how I see myself?

You are experiencing life and how you interact with it on a more introspective level at this moment in time. That certainly is not a negative, for you are aware of it and speaking on it at this very moment in time instead of allowing it to debilitate your efforts at communication. Our conscious waking state is always progressing; and as you begin to ask more questions and practice your ability of imbuing the gift you have to offer in this life, you will find that you will become more expressive in effort to deliver the souls intent as Mercury moves forward in your chart. Mercury, to me, is quite impressive for he delivers messages from beneath the conscious. He merely at this time in life is just preparing to deliver to the world his next message. Practice over coming your fear. Feel the anxiety, recognize it, and let it go. Feel it, breathe and let it go. It is just energy.

Julia51423

Thanks astralrabbit. That's really interesting and that makes a lot of sense. So you are saying that me being more shy and insecure is more of a stage in my life?

Lion o ness

Not all Leo's are extroverted, it's a stereo type, just like other stereo types.. We are all unique and different... You Leo will manifest in certain areas, when your comfortable..

I'm a Leo, I have 4 planets in Leo, sun, moon, mercury and mars..
Everything about me screams Leo, yet I'm severely introverted.. I have been my whole life.. I'm 42, I'm not comfortable around strangers at all...

I express my Leo side, with and when I'm comfortable with my surroundings. :smile:
When your comfortable, and need your Leo energy, you will use it

Julia51423

Not all Leo's are extroverted, it's a stereo type, just like other stereo types.. We are all unique and different... You Leo will manifest in certain areas, when your comfortable..

I'm a Leo, I have 4 planets in Leo, sun, moon, mercury and mars..
Everything about me screams Leo, yet I'm severely introverted.. I have been my whole life.. I'm 42, I'm not comfortable around strangers at all...

I express my Leo side, with and when I'm comfortable with my surroundings. :smile:
When your comfortable, and need your Leo energy, you will use it

Wow, that's a lot of Leo! Yeah guess that is a pretty common stereotype.. Good to know and thanks. Problem is sometimes I feel like an extrovert and other times an introvert and idk which I actually am..

Lion o ness

Wow, that's a lot of Leo! Yeah guess that is a pretty common stereotype.. Good to know and thanks. Problem is sometimes I feel like an extrovert and other times an introvert and idk which I actually am..

Your both, nothing wrong with that...

When your comfortable, you will express your Leo energy, I think it's your cancer mars, and Saturn square, giving you the mix, but it's just who you are...
Be happy with it, it's what makes each of us unique.

majjik

My son is a 6th house Leo Sun conj Venus.When he turned 2 last year his prog Mercury went Rx which has delayed his speech affecting his ability to communicate.Now at 3yrs he is still not talking but yells and becomes frustrated.His 3rd house is Aries ruled and his Mars is in Gemini 5th house.He loves to argue with me even though he doesn't make sense and uses his finger to point at me.He also loves it when the drama talkshow hosts come on TV..loves to imitate them.Anyway I am pleased it has happened while he is young (Merc Rx) & still learning confidence rather than when he's older.

Hi Julia,

Astrologically speaking from just looking at the chart pattern(splay), you have a more intellectual approach with knowledge in more than one topic.
From looking at your house positions I can see that values are centered on nurturing others from seeing cancer on your second house, and the ability to work with others daily perhaps on a one on one basis with Libra on your 6th house cusp. And last but not least you have the sign of Aquarius on your 10 house cusp. In which others in society see you as more of an intellectual type that likes topics such as Astrology, metaphysics, and or things that concern humanity. Have you consider working with others as counselor while using Astrology or even psychology or both to assist others? I know your only 16 if my math is correct, so you have a couple years to figure that one out.
In regards to your Sun sign in the 3rd house at birth, to me that would imply that your eager to entertain and be the one who bounces ideas off of others in your immediate family and then once you get comfortable with those ideas, you will then use your talents as a service to others when your Sun progresses into the sign of Virgo when you enter College or whatever type of schooling you choose, perhaps a school of Astrology?
Anyways this has been my two cents of quick chart analysis, be well and yes learn to breathe.

Peace :innocent:

Zarathu

Account Closed
At age 16, all of these things are simply part of a life stage which we call adolescence. You should go talk to an adult about it---a parent, and older sibling, a school counselor....etc.

While astrology can be useful, your feelings are all heavily magnified by the hormone of youth, and by the fact that you brain has not even stopped growing. Between now and age twenty five you will actually get a lot more brain cells in your prefrontal cortex where all these thoughts and concerns are originating.

Right now, at your age, you don't even have enough brain cells yet to develop an understanding of how all this works. It will come, just go with the flow.

Julia51423

Hi Julia,

Astrologically speaking from just looking at the chart pattern(splay), you have a more intellectual approach with knowledge in more than one topic.
From looking at your house positions I can see that values are centered on nurturing others from seeing cancer on your second house, and the ability to work with others daily perhaps on a one on one basis with Libra on your 6th house cusp. And last but not least you have the sign of Aquarius on your 10 house cusp. In which others in society see you as more of an intellectual type that likes topics such as Astrology, metaphysics, and or things that concern humanity. Have you consider working with others as counselor while using Astrology or even psychology or both to assist others? I know your only 16 if my math is correct, so you have a couple years to figure that one out.
In regards to your Sun sign in the 3rd house at birth, to me that would imply that your eager to entertain and be the one who bounces ideas off of others in your immediate family and then once you get comfortable with those ideas, you will then use your talents as a service to others when your Sun progresses into the sign of Virgo when you enter College or whatever type of schooling you choose, perhaps a school of Astrology?
Anyways this has been my two cents of quick chart analysis, be well and yes learn to breathe.

Peace :innocent:

That's interesting! Yeah, I still have no idea what I want to do as a career when I am older, but that is interesting. I've never really thought of becoming a councilor, but in a way I could see myself being one if I get my own life sorted out enough by then lol.

Julia51423

Also, thanks StillOne that makes more sense actually, and Zarathu, technically yeah I know I know, I just wanted to see if there was an explanation using astrology as to why I am a "shy" leo.