Solar Return Analysis Doesn't Match With Chart Graphic?

Zuri

I went to Astrologyonline.eu to print out a free interpretation of my 2011/2012 solar return report, since Astro.com and Astrotheme.com don't seem to offer that option (I could only find a free chart).

Everything aligns with Astro & Astrotheme, except for two things. Astrologyonline.eu's chart graph & interpretation claims that:

(1) My solar return Ascendant is in my radix 11th house

(2) My 7th house of solar return is in my radix 5th house

Astrologyonline.eu 2011/2012 Solar Return Graph

Zuri+Solar+Return+Image+3.png

Yet when I look at a graph of my 2011/2012 solar return on Astro.com,my solar return Ascendant is in my radix 12th house. On Astrotheme.com's graph, my solar return Ascendant appears to be at the end of my radix 11th house (interpreted as being in my radix 12th house?)

On the Astro.com graph, my 7th house of solar return looks like it's mostly (although a slight majority) in my radix 6th house, with the rest in my radix 7th house. On the Astrotheme.com graph, my 7th house of solar return looks like it's 50% in my radix 6th house, and 50% in the radix 7th house?

Astro.com 2011/2012 Solar Return Graph

Zuri+Solar+Return+Image.gif

Astrotheme.com 2011/2012 Solar Return Graph

Zuri+Solar+Return+Image+2.png

Granted, I would love that the Astrologyonline.eu analysis be correct since its analysis interpreted that new friendships are on the horizon / influential people will come to my aid / great year for starting projects (solar return Ascendant in radix 11th house) and I'll be meeting my life partner (7th house SR in radix 5th house). However, I'm afraid that it's incorrect....especially since my solar year is already 2/3 over!

I was able to find what a solar return Ascendant in the 12th house means (it's bad!), but what does a 7th house SR in my radix 6th house or radix 7th house mean?

MJ82

I went to Astrologyonline.eu to print out a free interpretation of my 2011/2012 solar return report, since Astro.com and Astrotheme.com don't seem to offer that option (I could only find a free chart).

Everything aligns with Astro & Astrotheme, except for two things. Astrologyonline.eu's chart graph & interpretation claims that:

Astrologyonline.eu 2011/2012 Solar Return Graph

Zuri+Solar+Return+Image+3.png

Yet when I look at a graph of my 2011/2012 solar return on Astro.com,my solar return Ascendant is in my radix 12th house. On Astrotheme.com's graph, my solar return Ascendant appears to be at the end of my radix 11th house (interpreted as being in my radix 12th house?)

On the Astro.com graph, my 7th house of solar return looks like it's mostly (although a slight majority) in my radix 6th house, with the rest in my radix 7th house. On the Astrotheme.com graph, my 7th house of solar return looks like it's 50% in my radix 6th house, and 50% in the radix 7th house?

Astro.com 2011/2012 Solar Return Graph

Zuri+Solar+Return+Image.gif

Astrotheme.com 2011/2012 Solar Return Graph

Zuri+Solar+Return+Image+2.png

Granted, I would love that the Astrologyonline.eu analysis be correct since its analysis interpreted that new friendships are on the horizon / influential people will come to my aid / great year for starting projects (solar return Ascendant in radix 11th house) and I'll be meeting my life partner (7th house SR in radix 5th house). However, I'm afraid that it's incorrect....especially since my solar year is already 2/3 over!

I was able to find what a solar return Ascendant in the 12th house means (it's bad!), but what does a 7th house SR in my radix 6th house or radix 7th house mean?

What happened in the year you had your SR ascendant exactly conjunct the 12th house cusp? I have that soon and am really worried… should I be? With Covid maybe it just means a return to isolation?

wilsontc

Staff member

Zuri,

Your Solar Return Ascendant is right ON your 12th house cusp. While many astrologers will read this as the SR Ascendant being IN the 12th house, it seems that the two sites you mention read it as being in the house BEFORE the 12th house cusp (11th house). Same thing with your Solar Return Descendant (cusp of the 7th house): it is right ON your 6th house cusp. These two astrology sites are reading that as being in the house BEFORE the 6th house cusp (5th house).

The proof, as always, is in your LIFE. If you don't EXPERIENCE the things the two astrology sites predicted then they are WRONG in their predictions.

About Your Life,

Tim

ElenaJ

Sorry, I'm a little confused.
Just to clarify, this is just for reference and study purposes, or are you hoping to have a look into what is ahead?

Just asking because the charts seem to be for 2011/2012 rather than 2021/2022.