Whats going on with me?

Kholod

Hello everybody

Iam wandring why Iam thinking about him although I don't want him any more! I was not thinking at all about him untill I have dreamed of him many times! What's going on with me?.. As if there is an attraction still there between us which I feel it very strong and at the same time I hate him.

Is it me as jup rx who rethink again! It is clear that both of us squaring mars lord of 4th house wich shows the end.
Please have a look

Thankyou

Attachments

• astro_2gw_whats_happening_with_me_and_him_hr.44819.7409.jpg
    astro_2gw_whats_happening_with_me_and_him_hr.44819.7409.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 38

Chrysalis

Neptune (dreams) conjunct the venus/Moon midpoint is the cause of this. Its not something you need to be acting on, it will pass.

Pluto is conjunct Jup/Sat midpoint so even if you did try and act on these woken feelings it wouldnt get you anywhere.

Nep=Sat/Ura i can see here that this guy made you feel weak, the separation left you feelind sad and lost for a while after.

I also think subconciously you are looking to be admired Su=Ve/Mc you want to be noticed and for guys to find you attractive to enable you to fall in love again.
So maybe this aspect of things has also caused the dreams of your ex.

Just don't act on what you think you are feeling as its not real. And it will pass.

Ouranos

Hello Kholod,

As you mention, the bond is still very strong between you
You
- Moon ASC in the Bound of Venus in 7th(love) but detriment of MercuryL7(hate)
- JupiterL1 in the Bound and Triplicity of Venus in 7th
Him
- MercuryL7 ruled by the MoonASC and Exaltation and Bound of JupiterL1 (He is still obsessed with you)
- Venus in 7th Peregrine and in Detriment of Jupiter(hate)

JupiterL1 Fall, Detriment, Retro, Out of Sect in Detriment of Moon (Be kind to yourself) but the Moon in an angle gives you strength in making changes through accidental power. Changes are made confidently and out in the open.
ASC Sagittarius with JupiterL1 Fall and R in 2nd House of food. Try to focus on a healthy diet (lots of grains, fruits and vegetables) coupled with ASC and Moon Fire sign + Planetary Hour of Mars (Hot and dry). Cool down by getting in touch with Nature (Earth element) and avoid meat (which increases attachment to the material world) and spicy foods (Mars).

Upcoming: Moon trine Mars Aries in 4th (strong support from your family), opposition Venus (showing a symbolic parting of the ways, an aspect of regret), trine Fortuna and conjunct South Node (Vedic tradition says it brings sorrow but also release and transformation)

Blessings!
Ouranos

Kholod

Neptune (dreams) conjunct the venus/Moon midpoint is the cause of this. Its not something you need to be acting on, it will pass.

Pluto is conjunct Jup/Sat midpoint so even if you did try and act on these woken feelings it wouldnt get you anywhere.

Nep=Sat/Ura i can see here that this guy made you feel weak, the separation left you feelind sad and lost for a while after.

I also think subconciously you are looking to be admired Su=Ve/Mc you want to be noticed and for guys to find you attractive to enable you to fall in love again.
So maybe this aspect of things has also caused the dreams of your ex.

Just don't act on what you think you are feeling as its not real. And it will pass.

Thankyou very much Chrysalis for yor reply. You are right I don't feel any thing now still Iam strong and no dreams now any more.. subconciously yes Iam looking to be admired first of all because I deserve that more than any thing.. Thank you dear and sorry for my late reply.

Kholod

Hello Kholod,

As you mention, the bond is still very strong between you
You
- Moon ASC in the Bound of Venus in 7th(love) but detriment of MercuryL7(hate)
- JupiterL1 in the Bound and Triplicity of Venus in 7th
Him
- MercuryL7 ruled by the MoonASC and Exaltation and Bound of JupiterL1 (He is still obsessed with you)
- Venus in 7th Peregrine and in Detriment of Jupiter(hate)

JupiterL1 Fall, Detriment, Retro, Out of Sect in Detriment of Moon (Be kind to yourself) but the Moon in an angle gives you strength in making changes through accidental power. Changes are made confidently and out in the open.
ASC Sagittarius with JupiterL1 Fall and R in 2nd House of food. Try to focus on a healthy diet (lots of grains, fruits and vegetables) coupled with ASC and Moon Fire sign + Planetary Hour of Mars (Hot and dry). Cool down by getting in touch with Nature (Earth element) and avoid meat (which increases attachment to the material world) and spicy foods (Mars).

Upcoming: Moon trine Mars Aries in 4th (strong support from your family), opposition Venus (showing a symbolic parting of the ways, an aspect of regret), trine Fortuna and conjunct South Node (Vedic tradition says it brings sorrow but also release and transformation)

Blessings!
Ouranos

Dear Ouranos thankyou for your reply maybe yes there is a strong bond between us but nothing will happen I threw him away of my heart and my mind. I hate him.So I should take care of my health as you advised me thankyou very much.