Many problems - No job, Divorce case, Child taken away by wife

varungl

With detailed Charts, Many problems - No job, Divorce case, Child taken away by wife

Hi,

My DoB - 30th Jan 1969 / Time 20:55 / Place of Birth - New Delhi

Am looking for a job in IT Sector worked for 18yrs previously since 1993, since April 2012 left job in April 2011 to start business but did not work out.

Please let me know if I wud get a job again if so when. Am trying hard but no success. Also got 2 loans and wife has also filed for divorce. Lone girl child taken away by her.

Since I have to pay back the home loans and am not able to do so, will the bank sell or take ownership of my house property. Also my wife is asking for maintenance, alternately I too have filed a case for maintenance as wife is working, will I have to sell off one of my 3 properties or would I loose all that I have acquired....? Will I get custody of my child...I have not even been allowed to meet her since 30th Dec 2012 & love her a lot. Also what is the possibility of divorce and will I loose in the court case and consequently loose all my acquired property to wife (29th June 1974/12:55pm/Delhi). Girl child DoB 25th July 2007/13:59/New Delhi. Any possibility of job in Me/Ke/Sa or Ju period...?

Please help.

Attachments

• VG Report consolidate-1.pdf
    113.2 KB · Views: 38
  • Ananya -Daughter-VedicReport10-18-20134-53-14PM.pdf
    436.4 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

varungl

Namaskar,

It will be a great help to me if u can help reply. Am in immense trouble.

Also all my planets are placed in 2nd, 6th and 8th house except for Tula 3H Ma and Gemini 11H Mo.

Me (combust) and Ju are retrograde. Venus in 8th Pisces is exalted but with Ra and Varghottam Sa.

My life has been full of struggle and continues to be so. In Sa Mahadasa I had a good job and worked in Multinationals with International associations. My Me dasha since it started has made me loose everything....!!!!

Will it ever improve and wud I ever get the same type of job may be a lower level.

A reply will be of immense help to me.

Warm Regards
Varun

Archit545

You should be careful about your health as your chart indicates some heart problems also.
You are right now in Buddha mahadasha ketu antardasha since 2nd May 2013.
This will last till April 2014. After that things will improve.
Period till april 2014 is tough.
Have faith in God and visit Hanuman temple every tuesday.
Married life may improve after april 2014.
I suggest you consult a full-time professional astrologer also for the most accurate remedies.

annaalmog

My dear friend,

In addition to astrology, please consult your elders and a marriage counsellor too. I am a practicing psychologist in addition to being a astrology newbie, if at any point, you need any help, lemme know. I can assure you being a forum member you will receive free assistance. :)

Wish you good luck.

Regards,
Anna

varungl

Thanks Sir, am a newbee to astrology & I only know houses and ownership there in .

In my Daughters Chart (Ananya),
Me is placed in own 9H (Dharma house/Father) Gemini (H-house), Ra own Nakshatra in 5H Aquarius. Ra aspects Me (own house). Also Mo & JuR in Nakshatra of Sa. 2H, Ju(Retrograde) and Mo(debilitated) aspect by Ma in own 7H, wud they still form gaj kesri yog ...? Also Sa is of 1deg in infant state. Do u feel in the Dasha of Me starting in Dec-Jan'14 she can be moved from mothers house to Fathers house...? She separated from me on 30th Dec2012 post Rahu movement into Tula with Exh' Sa. Do u feel once Ra moves out of Tula she can come to me...? Also practically she used to keep fighting with her mother and was close to me and my father & mother i.e. her grand parents. Daughter wud strongly fight with her mother once her mother wud hit her and fight. Self, parents and my sister have been treating her gently with care and wud listen to us as well.

In my Chart...
Su is placed in 6H Capricorn with Me retrograde and combust. Pisces 8H has Sa, Ra and Ve (exalted). Mo is in 11H Gemini, JuRetrograde and Ke in 2H, Ma in 3H. Ve is 10Lord. Ju is 5 & 8 Lord and Ma is 4 & 9 Lord.
There is a triangle i.e. lord of 6H is in 8H, Lord of 8H in 2H, lord of 2H, 11H & Ascendant in 6H. is there any significance of this triangle...?

Su & Me aspect 12H,
Ma Sa JuR aspect 10H

Also how can the above triangle provide gains to me which planet or Rashi shud be made stronger to achieve better results. Wud strengthening Ju help in my case specifically as it owns 5 & 8H and 8th has vipreet raj yog with Sa/Ra/Ve. wud pukhraj help me in any way or cause destruction. Am already wearing Ruby and Panna.

Thanks & Regards
Varun

Last edited:

varungl

My dear friend,

In addition to astrology, please consult your elders and a marriage counsellor too. I am a practicing psychologist in addition to being a astrology newbie, if at any point, you need any help, lemme know. I can assure you being a forum member you will receive free assistance. :)

Wish you good luck.

Regards,
Anna
Let me know ur contact details wud be of gr8 help.

Thanks & Regards
Varun