Please help! 5th harmonic chart interpretation

lalal

SO, I'm confused. I went in deep and have been sucked in, again, as always haha. Well, this time i found vibrational astrology, and the harmonic charts, and I calculated my harmonic chart using astro.com. Anyways, I heard that the fifth harmonic chart is about talent, I have my venus conjunct my ascendent in the 5th harmonic chart with a grand trines connecting sun, jupiter, and neptune.
I'll attach the screenshot of the chart, I would love for any interpretation because I really don't know haha.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-04-29 at 9.57.05 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2019-04-29 at 9.57.05 AM.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 28

waybread

There are many ways in which a radix ( natal root) chart can show talent.

Also closely conjunct planets in the radix chart will show up as conjunctions in any harmonic charts. In the 5H chart you posted, are they all based upon quintiles, or do some represent your conjunctions?

We'd interpret them differently.

lalal

I believe the chart is based on quintiles and biquintiles. Many of the planets in my 5H have been rearranged accordingly.

waybread

Do you want to post your natal chart, with the Astrodienst table of aspects (aspectarian) attached? I believe you can also input aspect lines for quintiles as an option.

I ask because it seems like your real interest is in your talents, vs. quintiles per se. Also, we can then see something of your quintiled planets' houses and other aspects.

But basically this chart is showing quintile aspects as conjunctions of Venus-Ascendant, Mercury-Neptune, and Saturn-Uranus.

I would read Venus-Asc as a talent for appearing attractive, with the motivation to work on this quality. Mercury-Neptune probably gives you a vivid imagination, which you could put to use in creative writing or film. (Possibly something to do with the sea (Neptune), but then I don't know your lifestyle!)

Saturn-Uranus is a bit trickier. Uranus is innovative, and Saturn makes things more solid and concrete, so this is usually a good combo for a scientist or engineer.

The red lines show areas that require more effort and struggle; but the blue lines indicate planetary relationships that tend to flow more easily.

It's possible that another harmonic (set of aspects) actually describes you better, which is why I wouldn't place a huge amount of reliance on this one.

lalal

It's not from Astrodientist, but it is from my astrology reading a couple weeks ago. :)
I hope this helps with any interpretations you have.

I want to bring attention to the fact that I have my ascendent in libra, sun and mars conjunct in taurus, and my venus is in pisces. I heard that having a libra ascendent, and looking closely at where your sun is placed you find your ruling planet for you chart. Would it make it even more significant that I have my venus exalted in the sign of pisces? What would you say is the meaning of this aspect in my chart?

Thank you so much for your help!

Attachments

• Noah Lovell Natal Chart 04-16-1904152019.pdf
    908.9 KB · Views: 26

lalal

Also, here is my 7th harmonic chart, it is definitely showing some very interesting things, such as a yod with moon venus and uranus with uranus conjunct ascendent in aries.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-04-30 at 5.18.37 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2019-04-30 at 5.18.37 PM.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 18

waybread

Sorry, but have a heart! The chart you linked is illegible due to so much writing on it. We're happy to help, but please make it easy for us.

Your harmonic chart looks like the Astrodienst style. You can construct your natal chart there on their free charts pages at www.astro.com. Just use their default style: nothing too cluttered, and large enough that we can read the degree numbers.

From you computer, save the chart and upload it as an attachment. From a cell phone, try to link it from a service like imgur.com .

lalal

I thought i was helping by giving you a more accurate chart (in my opinion).
But here is the astro.com chart.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_noah.18673.12610.png
    astro_w2gw_noah.18673.12610.png
    41.9 KB · Views: 24

waybread

I thought i was helping by giving you a more accurate chart (in my opinion).
But here is the astro.com chart.

The practice of astrology is the art of reading horoscopes. Imagine trying to read a novel when the type was fuzzy, the letters were too small to read, and someone had scribbled over it. I appreciate that an astrologer marked up a chart in a way that made sense to her, but it obfuscates the chart for the rest of us.

I'm not dragging my feet here. A lot of mistakes are made in chart interpretation when the chart is not crystal clear.

You're correct that your Q/bi-Q aspects are valid. So now think about the houses and signs. For example, Neptune Q Mercury. Mercury rules communications, and Neptune reinforces the potential for writing by its location in your third house. Mercury in Aries should make you an independent thinker. So see, in your own life, how you would put these together.

The quintile doesn't necessarily mean you will write the Great American novel, but it does give you some talent and the ambition to pursue it.

However, your basic (radix) chart also suggests two "talent triangles," comprised of two sextiles and a trine.

Moon-Mercury-Uranus reinforces your ability to be an independent thinker. The moon in Gemini suggests an orientation towards communicating with others and collecting information. We get more reinforcement from Pluto-Mercury-Uranus.

If Mercury in Aries is an independent thinker, Mercury in an exact sextile with Uranus should give an original thinker.

With Leo on the cusp of your 10th house of career, we look to its ruler the sun. With your sun in the 7th house, you might prefer to work with a partner who can respect your individuality. Alternatively, the 7th rules litigation and "open enemies" so you might prefer a career as a trial lawyer or investigative journalist.

Neptune and Uranus square your sun (identity) can make it difficult to sustain a strong sense of self, so you may have to work at maintaining your sense of self esteem when you feel discouraged.